Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,350 members, 7,850,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) (8549 Views)

Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) / Po-Military Group Protest Against Punch, Daily Trust, Leadership Newspapers / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And Occupy Nigeria Group: Twitter Fight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by boldblack: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2010
great job! i think all those who sacrificed their time, money and energy to carry out this rally should be highly commended and those of you: spineless, lazy cowards who cannot recognise a good thing when you see it must your total outlook of life be restricted to getting your next meal? Jeez!

I think the next step should be synchronised protests in as many major cities as possible around the world!
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by AYOANU: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
this is lovely
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by monkeyleg: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ Wrex, Did you join the Abuja protest? Please answer candidly. If the answer is yes, then well done, but if no. You do not qualify to critisize other peoples efforts, either you put up or shut up.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by beknown(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2010
I am very proud of my fellow Nigerians in the UK and Europe who supported this protest in Central London.

I am also very proud of my fellow Nigerians who dared to come out in the recent protest in Abuja.

Many other Nigerians hate protest. What are these anti-protest Nigerians doing to fight injustice in Nigeria? If they are doing nothing, they must be fools and wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Wrex(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2010
monkeyleg:

@ Wrex, Did you join the Abuja protest? Please answer candidly. If the answer is yes, then well done, but if no. You do not qualify to critisize other peoples efforts, either you put up or shut up.
Monkey leg,did u?
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by monkeyleg: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
Yes I did, and proudly so. So oya, there is one in Lagos on Thursday, so you have a chance to redeem yourself as I know you will.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Wrex(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2010
monkeyleg:

Yes I did, and proudly so. So oya, there is one in Lagos on Thursday, so you have a chance to redeem yourself as I know you will.
lol grin grin grin
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by internetpo(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2010
I think its a real and novel idea. smileyI will join the one in ;agos and find a way of starting and spreading more protest using the internet (technology)

and i wonder why people who will do nothing abt it wil just sit and condemn those that do something
like many pro-posters have said these anti-democrats should just shut their , and do nothing.
at least that's what they are good at.good t doing nothing, good for nothing. right?

let them stop giving un -informed opinions we dont need them.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by monkeyleg: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Wrex, no laffing matter. Your time to shine has come Oya, we dey wait you, because if you no join this one your credibility don finish. It was easy to stand at the other side of the fence and critisize, Go and join them and please take foto
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Wrex(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Wrex, no laffing matter. Your time to shine has come Oya, we dey wait you, because if you no join this one your credibility don finish. It was easy to stand at the other side of the fence and critisize, Go and join them and please take foto
ehhh,thursday?i wish i could join you.Bad timing.I am in haiti as a UN volunteer helping those earthquake victims.Next time ehn, enjoy the protest
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by monkeyleg: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Wrex, No problem. I think you have just confirmed the sort of person you are to all Nigerians, and I am going to stop taking you seriously. You were the same guy who shouted on this thread, that you did not see the point in protesting outside Nigeria, Now you have a chance to be part of history, and you chicken out.

You were shouting here, calling those who took part cowards, your time has come, step up to the plate and be counted, unless you are confirming our suspicion that you are a paid gorvenment official, trying to spoil things for us. Dem don give you money abi?
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Wrex(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Wrex, No problem. I think you have just confirmed the sort of person you are to all Nigerians, and I am going to stop taking you seriously. You were the same guy who shouted on this thread, that you did not see the point in protesting outside Nigeria, Now you have a chance to be part of history, and you chicken out.

You were shouting here, calling those who took part cowards, your time has come, step up to the plate and be counted, unless you are confirming our suspicion that you are a paid gorvenment official, trying to spoil things for us. Dem don give you money abi?
How many nigerian have decided to join the protest?so,you and i should face bullets.Let more people join,then i will join.I also stay in lagos.Hope to see you there,
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by lordsixtus(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2010
yaraduwa is doing well lets support him till his tenour runs out
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Katsumoto: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
Wrex:

How many nigerian have decided to join the protest?so,you and i should face bullets.Let more people join,then i will join.I also stay in lagos.Hope to see you there,

So others should face bullets while you sit on your arse complaining about electricity, crime, and fuel shortages? See my people.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by boyt1: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
i really praised this effort by real 9jarians in London
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Wrex(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2010
Katsumoto:

So others should face bullets while you sit on your arse complaining about electricity, crime, and fuel shortages? See my people.
Don't misquote me,Mr katsumoto
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Katsumoto: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
Wrex:

Don't misquote me,Mr katsumoto

I am not misquoting you; however, I apologise for the tone of my previous post.
Just like most Nigerians, I am sure you complain about a lack of a viable infrastructure. Also with you resident in Lagos, I am certain you complain about crime and fuel shortages.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Wrex(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2010
Katsumoto:

I am not misquoting you; however, I apologise for the tone of my previous post.
Just like most Nigerians, I am sure you complain about a lack of a viable infrastructure. Also with you resident in Lagos, I am certain you complain about crime and fuel shortages.
Don't you complain about those things too?
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Teminio: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
God save our land
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by monkeyleg: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Katsumoto, Please dont make any apologies to Wrex. He was shouting on here, how people who make effort in what ever small way are cowards.

He complains that his country is not good, but yes he wants someone else, that is you and I to take the bullet for him. Well my honest opinion is that the young man is not fit to be called Nigerian. If you are not prepared to do the smallest thing for your country. What happened to all the cowards that marched Abuja, UK, and those that will march Lagos peacefully.

God Bless Nigeria, and those who are prepared to speak up for the truth
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Katsumoto: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Katsumoto, Please dont make any apologies to Wrex. He was shouting on here, how people who make effort in what ever small way are cowards.

He complains that his country is not good, but yes he wants someone else, that is you and I to take the bullet for him. Well my honest opinion is that the young man is not fit to be called Nigerian. If you are not prepared to do the smallest thing for your country. What happened to all the cowards that marched Abuja, UK, and those that will march Lagos peacefully.

Amen
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Wrex(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
monkeyleg:

monkeyleg,dem send you to to me?
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
yea yea yea, so you did this over there, and then, what. who saw you/ the guys wey no know how to browse like dis or the guys wey no dey watch una 4 any Tv abi how una take transmit or showcase am?

really, you guys did smth but i felt doing it here gives it more power.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by GNBohr: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2010
Are they really Nigerians, they looked more like Carribeans. Kwa, kwa, kwa, I laugh in Kwale.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by blacksta(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
GNBohr:

Are they really Nigerians, they looked more like Carribeans. Kwa, kwa, kwa, I laugh in Kwale.

ode - lol
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by nonnyno(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
Nice one there! It is time to stand for our right.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by CGKing(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2010
Yeah praise God. I knew 2010 is the year Nigeria will be born again. Now we on this side must continue the march.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by oge4real(f): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
Nigerians have really been pushed to the wall.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by londoner: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
Those of us outside Nigeria can be very useful in the protest against corrupt and thieving politicians, it is here that they run to, here where they send their children to school, here where they launder their money. If we had the right "tip offs", information about movements abroad, we can really embarass these people, their families and those who coerce with them outside of Nigeria. They dont hold any power or influence outside Nigeria, either of the security forces, media etc, we can be more effective actually. If we mount a sustained campaign wherever we are.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by asunaobi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
I am very happy that we are all speaking out now as one people and not as a tribe or religion. We have been really pushed to the wall and these our greedy leaders have been capitalizing on these two weaknesse to enrich themselves. Now that we have woken up, I guess there will be no hiding place for them.

GO NAIJA! GO! LETS DO THIS FOR OUR CHILDREN AND MAY GOD GUIDE AND PROTECT EVERYONE OF US DURING THIS TRIAL TIMES!
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by ladej(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2010
londoner:

Those of us outside Nigeria can be very useful in the protest against corrupt and thieving politicians, it is here that they run to, here where they send their children to school, here where they launder their money. If we had the right "tip offs", information about movements abroad, we can really embarass these people, their families and those who coerce with them outside of Nigeria. They dont hold any power or influence outside Nigeria, either of the security forces, media etc, we can be more effective actually. If we mount a sustained campaign wherever we are.
well spoken mate
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Katsumoto: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
londoner:

Fantastic idea
We need to develop a network that will notify Nigerians in the UK and the US whenever these looters are visiting. Also legally allowed means can be employed to embarrass their kids in universities abroad. For these actions, we need people in the legal profession to advice on what is legally allowed so that no one goes to jail in the process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides / Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) / The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.