Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... (48799 Views)

Bob Marley Vs Lucky Dube: Nairalanders Decide! / Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by Nobody: 9:03am On May 28, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by ifeanyichukwu100(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2017
davido all d way[color=#990000][/color]
shocked
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by BrytSky: 9:18am On May 28, 2017
Davido have ma like, wizkid have ma attention...
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by chuggy(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2017
Wizkid is a legend
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by Nobody: 9:33am On May 28, 2017
zagadat1:
Wizkid all the way! His awards cabinet speaks for itself his music is super classic, he can perform live and his voice wud still sound sweet, with his upcoming album(SFTOS) he's making moves ... davido is nice too infact no dull songs with him but wizkid is Africa's revelation to the world! Lol anyway come closer video has reached 16M+ views and counting despite being released not long ago...

And have you seen the views for IF by davido. In all honesty Come Closer got such views because people wanted to see Drake. Why didn't his other single "Sweet Love" gather such views.

Let's me sincere with ourselves and these celebs

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by TeamSimple(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2017
It will take Davido 3 more decades to think of writing a song like Ojuelegba.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by anigbajumo(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2017
lamidebaby:
Wizkid is miles ahead of Davido.

Wizzy all the way.

Keep in deceiving urself, no b only miles...
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by anigbajumo(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2017
Tonysax:
broda,you get ear,brain and sence....since runtown no gree send for am, nah Tekno nah....very soon he go start to buy from daddy shooky...

You are just writing poo bro, just became tecno produce the sing it equally means tecno composed it..Lol,tecno is a good producer,boss by ice prince was produced by tecno why not saying the same thing that it was tecno that composed it for ice prince.You these people can't stop writing gibberish.
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by sukar886: 10:16am On May 28, 2017
DAVIDO
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by mylifeisagift(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2017
Acidosis:
Davido please...

He's versatile, blessed with soothing rhymes. He's also has a way of connecting with the roots in spite the huge gap between him and the average Nigerian.
And that is what makes him more classy...He blends with all effortlessly.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by Mrekemini(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2017
Wizzy
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by Jaymaestro(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2017
If you want the energy, synergy and gyrating tracks – Davido
if you want the melodious tunes and tracks - Wizkid
Lyrical content - should goto Davido, but he buys em.. WizKid composes his , and he's written cool ones. Pretty much neither or either here.
Anyways, They are both Nigerians – no need to start silly comparison.
Appreciate em•
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by greggng: 11:50am On May 28, 2017
I am surrprise someone is still comparing daddy yo an international artist to ordinary obo a local artist
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by x6blade(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2017
markdonpuzo:

And have you seen the views for IF by davido. In all honesty Come Closer got such views because people wanted to see Drake. Why didn't his other single "Sweet Love" gather such views.

check the ratio of likes to dislikes on come closer, drake didn't make the views count , sweet love wasn't promoted the way come closer was and it wasn't given so much hype

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by Theflash98: 1:13pm On May 28, 2017
mehn..,wizkid murdered him o...wizkid 1201 davido 698.....both are good...but wizkid is more talented and likable.....am sure tekno will give davido a tough competition but wizkid na them baba....i just like him,dont know why...he is very likable

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by asuzor11(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

You obviously haven't heard wizkid foreign features. That nigga exceeded expectations!!!!
tell 'em.. dix guys saying davido z beta just listened to the if wey tekno write com compose... of they hear wizkid's international collabos(he wrote n composed one dance by the way),they go just park well.. eg boom boom ft major lazer, wine to the top ft vybz cartel, sun down ft larsson, thank you ft r kelly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by ikorodureporta: 2:19pm On May 28, 2017
Scores Just before leaving fp1....Davido 710, Wizkid 1233

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by ikorodureporta: 2:40pm On May 28, 2017
I hope say Davido & Wizkid dey see this.... #MyView: both are hard-working, but there's something i dnt like about Wizkid - his music is less matured. He needs to grow. Check out Burna Boy. Back then as a kid, i liked Lil' Vicious...till date still got his songs on my playlist & still wondering how a kid sounded so matured
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by zagadat1: 8:12pm On May 28, 2017
markdonpuzo:

which of davido songs is bigger than ojuelegba? Why didn't davido song with tinashe gather more views than wizkids daddy yo video? Alaye go and sleep... Wizkid has been the boss right from time and isn't stopping!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by uzore: 4:47am On May 29, 2017
davido is too proud....i like his music but dislike him in person...wizkid is more of a boy for d poor masses n d voice of d hustling nigerian youth....wizkid all d way

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by Priceless200(f): 7:09am On May 29, 2017
Right from day one... Wizkid is better.
No comparison abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by Nobody: 8:11am On May 29, 2017
zagadat1:
which of davido songs is bigger than ojuelegba? Why didn't davido song with tinashe gather more views than wizkids daddy yo video? Alaye go and sleep... Wizkid has been the boss right from time and isn't stopping!

Again Ojuelegba got Intl Recognition because of Drake. No body is arguing who is Boss here. Wizkid is is natural talent and very consistent. Davido too is doing well. I am actually a Wizkid fan. Stop being a tout about everything. Here is not Ojuelegba under bridge or Naiajaloaded comment section.
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by Nobody: 8:16am On May 29, 2017
x6blade:
check the ratio of likes to dislikes on come closer, drake didn't make the views count , sweet love wasn't promoted the way come closer was and it wasn't given so much hype

The likes will definitely exceed the dislikes, because it is a good song. I still maintain that the views is by people who wanted to see and hear Drake. I am just being honest.
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by zagadat1: 9:10am On May 29, 2017
markdonpuzo:

Again Ojuelegba got Intl Recognition because of Drake. No body is arguing who is Boss here. Wizkid is is natural talent and very consistent. Davido too is doing well. I am actually a Wizkid fan. Stop being a tout about everything. Here is not Ojuelegba under bridge or Naiajaloaded comment section.
hahahahaha I neva said davido wasn't doing well and am glad you've accepted who the boss is... stop being a tout too!
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by x6blade(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2017
markdonpuzo:

The likes will definitely exceed the dislikes, because it is a good song. I still maintain that the views is by people who wanted to see and hear Drake. I am just being honest.
the likes to dislike ratios is too large if it were drake they wanted to see in the video there would have been a very high dislike ratio because of the disappointment , trust me drake didn't make the view count , and because of wizkids talent and hardwork we have taken intl collaboration to be nothing , someone as big as drake is now just an artist ft Nigerian celebrities . 3 years ago featuring someone like drake would have been a thing that no artist could think of.forget rickross ,kanye,snoop dogg they aren't as big as drake right now
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by zagadat1: 9:55am On May 29, 2017
x6blade:
the likes to dislike ratios is too large if it were drake they wanted to see in the video there would have been a very high dislike ratio because of the disappointment , trust me drake didn't make the view count , and because of wizkids talent and hardwork we have taken intl collaboration to be nothing , someone as big as drake is now just an artist ft Nigerian celebrities . 3 years ago featuring someone like drake would have been a thing that no artist could think of.forget rickross ,kanye,snoop dogg they aren't as big as drake right now
Gbam!!!
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by freaklesschild(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2017
skypeme:

what does this OBO means self ?
omo baba olowo thank me later
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by Diamondville(f): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
wizkid na
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by phulxpression: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wizkid is naturally gifted abeg....

Anyday anytime Na starboy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by TheGoodTruth(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2017
dacblogger:
Can't say about the music....Buh I prefer davido to wizkid on a normal day.

Trust me when I say you don't wanna meet him on a normal day. That guy is proud & arrogant af.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them / Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.