Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,443 members, 7,839,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) (61209 Views)

Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by YelloweWest: 2:23pm On May 27, 2017
MedicalSamwise:

I'm talking biologically not spiritually undecided
Whether biology or spiritual.

It is God that creates and gives children. No man has control over what chromosome he has in his sperm
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2017
hope they are all married b/c a girl @ 20 is an overipe fruit oo!
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2017
d Last picture sef,dey shld not behave like Lot's daughters who soak dia dad in strong alcohol & f................father.Tufiakwa!
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by edimolu(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

This is quite rare so why the emphasis on rejecting it or did someone say you will have only daughters? smiley
Lol, they look real good though maybe you will like to marry one haha

Pray that you will never suffer childlesness before you start rejecting children based on gender

What is this nonsense above? undecided So cos it is rare i should want it? Just listen to yoursef....i saw it i rejected it...hows that giving you headache?

@bolded...Madam why dont you mind your buisness...if u had any iota of comprehending words u would have deduced dis aint about discriminating gender.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 27, 2017
edimolu:

What is this nonsense above? undecided So cos it is rare i should want it? Just listen to yoursef....i saw it i rejected it...hows that giving you headache?

@bolded...Madam why dont you mind your buisness...if u had any iota of comprehending words u would have deduced dis aint about discriminating gender.... undecided

Lol why reject it, who gave it to you in the first place? No one is saying discrimination boy, people reject bad things and I was trying to let you see how rejecting it seems but as you are a kid I know you will never understand, only to claim you know when you know nothing, when you grow you will learn to understand things, take care boy.

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by edimolu(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol why reject it? No one is saying discrimination boy people reject bad things and I was trying to let you see how rejecting it seems but as a kid like you will never understand only to claim you know when you know nothing, when you grow you will learn to understand things, take care boy.
I read few of ur posts nd notice you do nothing but regard most people kid wen ure not sharing same line of thought.....moronic utterance...ur problem to deal with..... grin

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 27, 2017
edimolu:

I read few of ur posts nd notice you do nothing but regard most people kid wen ure not sharing same line of thought.....moronic utterance...ur problem to deal with..... grin

You are a kid going by your utterances. People reject bad things not other people's children so if you aren't a child yourself you will have more sense than what you displayed
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by edimolu(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

You are a kid going by your utterances. People reject bad things not other people's children so if you aren't a child yourself you will have more sense than what you displayed
Ure dumber than i imagined.....ure too mentally degenerated to see beyond ur foolishness with words...what is your problem?....@bolded..i reject you...oya goan kill yoursef grin

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 27, 2017
edimolu:

Ure dumber than i imagined.....ure to metally degenerated to see beyond ur foolishness with words...what is your problem?....@bolded..i reject you...oya goan kill yoursef grin

Be careful, any more insults and I promise you a bann. Boy be very careful with the insults
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by edimolu(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Be careful, any more insults and I promise you a bann. Boy be very careful with the insults

Lol...i fuckin hate bans....if you hadnt metioned ban...i could do dis with you till God knows wen...its weekend sis...so have got all the time.... grin

Anywaiz enjoy the rest of ur day....remembrr not to start what you cant finish grin

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by armyofone(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
There must be one "male" for corner true true.

KanwuliaExtra:
6 menstruating females in one house. Tampax and Always "with wings" will always be in business. grin

I hope BABA is a plumber too! wink

Make dem remove all that "face paint", so we can see if they are beautiful or not.

Lovely family! kiss
Strong wife.

By the way, where are the SECOND and THIRD wives with the "sons"? wink
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
armyofone:
There must be one "male" for corner true true.

You trust we "fillaje" peeps ke!
Haba!

"Afonjarism" for that mata? cheesy
Nne! You still dey for NL "archives"? grin
Wa ko yor ooooooo. kiss
E ku gba dun! wink
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by armyofone(m): 2:40am On Jun 07, 2017
Lol, at NL "archives" grin
I dey o. Babies don dey land and omoge don dey welcome her own "welcome to real life" grin grin thank goodness for men with real head on their shoulders.
Esan dey my mind to visit. I hope dem too no get afonjarism again grin

KanwuliaExtra:

You trust we "fillaje" peeps ke!
Haba!

"Afonjarism" for that mata? cheesy
Nne! You still dey for NL "archives"? grin
Wa ko yor ooooooo. kiss
E ku gba dun! wink
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
armyofone:
Lol, at NL "archives" grin
I dey o. Babies don dey land and omoge don dey welcome her own "welcome to real life" grin grin thank goodness for men with real head on their shoulders.
Esan dey my mind to visit. I hope dem too no get afonjarism again grin

It is well jare. Na real reality. grin
Enjoy jare! kiss
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Bathuayi(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2018

Do they look like people who lack? undecided
No be by digital pictures oga..do u knw dem.Are they ur neighbours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Change Your Last Name After Marriage / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.