Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? (1655 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by WonderManly(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2020
Is it a crime to marry a single mother with five daughters?

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by daddytime(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2020
It won't be a crime so long as you truly love her and her kids, and not after her for a chance to abuse the innocent kids.

Treat her and the kids right just as you'd do your own kids, and you'd be fine. Do otherwise, and secure a date with karma.

9 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by Henry22(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2020
It would have been wrong if they were boys but since they are girls one day they will all get married but the question remains, can you cope with them before they all get married?
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by donbachi(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2020
It's all choice
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by Yustash001(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2020
I don't think it's a crime in Nigeria... It might be in other countries
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by frenchtoast(f): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
It’s a crime in Nigeria if the children belong to the woman

Semi crime if the woman is rich

Not as much of a crime if the children belong to the man

Not a crime at all if the man is rich

Social implications aside, it may not be an actual crime but it’s not the most appealing situation. That’s A LOT of kids that aren’t mine to take responsibility for.

Important factors to consider are the age of the children, financial and career status of the adults, if the children are products of a divorce, widower, baby mama/father etc

I wish love could solve all things but in situations like this it’s important to be practical

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by Gettreadyy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
just here to read funny comments
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by nlPoster: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
Trivializing crime by attaching almost no meaning to it or making it about personal morality while actual criminal behaviour goes unpunished with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by crackhaus: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
It's not a crime you can go to jail for, but it's definitely a questionable decision which should have you admitted into a mental institution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by YourCoffin: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
It is not a crime. It is punishment for a crime.
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by bukatyne(f): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
YourCoffin:

Hahahahahahaha!

Punishment for which crime kwanu?
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by bukatyne(f): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
A single mother (widow/divorcee) with 5 daughters is different from a woman who is a baby mama to multiple men.

Tell us which category she falls into and what sterling qualities she has.

I would also assume you are not a fresh groom or you have issues reproducing your seed.
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
YourCoffin:
seriously this guy is funny, I dont even know what to type anymore I just dey laugh grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by crackhaus: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
YourCoffin:
Strong cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by crackhaus: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
bukatyne:
A single mother (widow/divorcee) with 5 daughters is different from a woman who is a baby mama to multiple men.

Tell us which category she falls into and what sterling qualities she has.

I would also assume you are not a fresh groom or you have issues reproducing your seed.
There is no context whatsoever under the seven worlds where it can be rationalized.
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by bukatyne(f): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
crackhaus:

There is no context whatsoever under the seven worlds where it can be rationalized.

What if he is a widower or divorcee with 3 kids? Or he is impotent?

I know a divorced man with about 4kids married to another divorcee with about 4kids and together they have another 5kids.

If he is however a young groom to be eyeing a woman with 5 kids, we need to find out if all is well.

If he is divinely led is another matter.
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by dangotesmummy: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
I don't trust you.

My mind tells me you have ulterior motives

You want to sleep with mother and 5 daughters altogether ABI?

The elders say when a toad comes out in the afternoon it has a mission because it's not normal

Usually naija men prefers a Sisi to a single mother.they often times have bias towards single mothers so for you to be asking this sort of nauseating question, you clearly are up to no good
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by crackhaus: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
bukatyne:

What if he is a widower or divorcee with 3 kids? Or he is impotent?

I know a divorced man with about 4kids married to another divorcee with about 4kids and together they have another 5kids.

If he is however a young groom to be eyeing a woman with 5 kids, we need to find out if all is well.

If he is divinely led is another matter.

Like I said, under no context can it be rationalized.

Same way I don't expect a woman to marry a man with 5kids.
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
nlPoster:
Trivializing crime by attaching almost no meaning to it or making it about personal morality while actual criminal behaviour goes unpunished with impunity.

You are always confused, why?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
YourCoffin:

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I don't trust you.

The elders say when a road comes out in the afternoon it has a mission because it's not normal

Usually naija men prefers a Sisi to a single mother.they often times have bias towards single mothers so for you to be asking this sort of nauseating question, you clearly are up to no good

Hahahaha, another angle cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by nlPoster: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I am always confused, why?

Idiots please refrain from quoting me.

Why do nlers act like they just have to quote people?

You dont like someone, stay off their mentions, is that hard?
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
nlPoster:

Idiots please refrain from quoting me.

Why do nlers act like they just have to quote people?

You dont like someone, stay off their mentions, is that hard?

Lol I actually do like you in a weird way, was just wondering why most of your comments are always confusing even for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by YourCoffin: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahaha!

Punishment for which crime kwanu?

Obviously lust and tomfoolery
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by WonderManly(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
YourCoffin:

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by WonderManly(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I don't trust you.

The elders say when a toad comes out in the afternoon it has a mission because it's not normal

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by dangotesmummy: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=WonderManly post=85532604][/quote] certainly Oro ni.iyen tobani oju inu cool
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by WonderManly(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
dangotesmummy:
certainly Oro ni.iyen tobani oju inu cool

Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by dangotesmummy: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=WonderManly post=85533509][/quote] don't be stuppidd young man cool
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by Digmygold: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
daddytime:
It won't be a crime so long as you truly love her and her kids, and not after her for a chance to abuse the innocent kids.

Treat her and the kids right just as you'd do your own kids, and you'd be fine. Do otherwise, and secure a date with karma.

On point.

Ubunja will knack the mother and kids and claim there is no Karma despite his misery and regrets which make him wail every day.
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by nlPoster: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
and what's with these dumb pseudo moralistic questions and "posits"

eg I am in love with a ten year old student at my job after being jobless for years

No man has ever not wanted a relationship with me

Is it a crime to marry a woman with five daughters

Boy or man says he fought sister for refusing to wash his clothes

etc etc.

Nairalanders sef, is it every ridiculous scenario you must rush to drop a comment?
Re: Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? by Izigha(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
its definitely not a crime. but why? dnt tell me you love her, na today. are you physical challenge?? the will put this question in a whole new
context

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Married Daughters Charged This Way? / What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? / Wives And Mothers, I Need Your Input

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.