Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response (41039 Views)

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / 'life Is Awesome, I've Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars / Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by dfrost: 7:14pm On May 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigerians sha!! Everybody dey suspect everybody, even me sef stop to barb hair last year when my barber by 2015 Toyota corolla...... angry angry

cheesy grin I don die.
Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by wayne4loan: 7:30pm On May 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigerians sha!! Everybody dey suspect everybody, even me sef stop to barb hair last year when my barber buy 2015 Toyota corolla...... angry angry
wow grin ..." What a moniker"
Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by tydi(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
into the badlands.......

end time

That movie eehh.!
@rekaado no wan be Baron.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigerians sha!! Everybody dey suspect everybody, even me sef stop to barb hair last year when my barber buy 2015 Toyota corolla...... angry angry
grin grin I tell you
Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by ngwababe(f): 7:59pm On May 27, 2017
free2ryhme:
Illuminati sef dey adverts for members grin?

Na reekado banks of all people

E be like say this illuminati dey owu level grin

No mind them bro.... Hahahahaha
Den know no say we get ogboni for here

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by AlphaStyles(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2017
is that guy not looking like gay?

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by jude90(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2017
That's a nice response, all these scammers online
Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by uhiochris1(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2017
Scammers everywhere.....
Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by ehinorlive: 12:37pm On May 28, 2017
I knew this boy is brilliant,.
Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by illuminatijohn: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348074100134 }OR Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party / Lola Omotayo Okoye Shares New Photos / Rita Dominic Shines In A Cleavage Baring Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.