Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response (41042 Views)

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / 'life Is Awesome, I've Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars / Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by feranmi400: 10:24pm On May 26, 2017
Mavin records artiste, Reekado Banks shared this message he received from an Instagram follower supposedly trying to lure and initiate him into the Illuminati, and his reply.

see below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/26/oloshi-singer-reekado-banks-slams-man-trying-to-introduce-him-into-illuminati/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by feranmi400: 10:31pm On May 26, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by Evablizin(f): 10:35pm On May 26, 2017
Illuminati stil d exist,neva heard anytin about dem 4 a long time,anyway tongue out 4 dem

13 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by whitebeard(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2017
So u believe that's how they recruit..!

Omo see scammers.. People gat no chill..!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 26, 2017
angry pls. Someone should tell me this guy is not gay! cry embarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by Afrok(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2017
Is he trying to get my attention this morning with one irrelevant illuminati post?
It's too early for irrelevancies, Nairaland take note. I'm out...

57 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by mexxmoney: 8:22am On May 27, 2017
Evablizin:
Illuminati stil d exist,neva heard anytin about dem 4 a long time,anyway tongue out 4 dem

Abi tongue out for the reekado's brez

4 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by veekid(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2017
Ah dey come

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by soberdrunk(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2017
Nigerians sha!! Everybody dey suspect everybody, even me sef stop to barb hair last year when my barber buy 2015 Toyota corolla...... angry angry

57 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by Brymo: 7:04pm On May 27, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2017
this Illuminati scam don cast na. d guy is still a learner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2017
Illuminati ko, ishi-minati mi.
How to will something claimed to be secret come in such an open way...

last I checked, such invite is always bundled in a do or die kinda way,
the niga is sum Nigerian scum trying to scam him

3 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by Orpe7(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2017
Scammer aiye

4 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by Dottore: 7:05pm On May 27, 2017
Cheap scammers everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by vicola0281: 7:06pm On May 27, 2017
click like if u believe this is a publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by Olasco93: 7:06pm On May 27, 2017
Weda he join Illuminati or not, he go still go hell fire straight.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by poweredcom(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2017
imagine d fool format Na illuminati format Na reekado banks e wan scam idiot
Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by hotspec(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 27, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
this Illuminati scam don cast na. d guy is still a learner

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by TANKDESTROYER(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2017
into the badlands.......

end time

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 27, 2017
LOLZZ

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by AHCB: 7:07pm On May 27, 2017
Nonsense! I believe he doesn't know telling a man to come suck his breast is clear sign of him showing he's a fag_.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by badbreathcure101: 7:08pm On May 27, 2017
Pub stunts mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 27, 2017
Scam artist and quack artistes dem fit themselves...My opinion and it doesn't reflect on how you see the issue.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by devigblegble: 7:10pm On May 27, 2017

1 Share

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by ignis: 7:11pm On May 27, 2017
correct
Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by free2ryhme: 7:12pm On May 27, 2017
Illuminati sef dey adverts for members grin?

Na reekado banks of all people

E be like say this illuminati dey owu level grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 27, 2017
Mtcheeew
Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by technicallyrich(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2017
But he is doing the illuminati signs with his hands makin a v around the eyes.
Does law of nature still exist.because I have been a good man all my life. but still I am yet to reap any benefit.while my bad friends are enjoying with my dream girls and more happier than me.
Even these musician are leading the world astray but enjoying their life so much.
Is time to reconsider.
No wonder they say Those who the gods loved died first.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response by Fessy09(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2017
stories, be there deceiving yourself and be thinking you're deceiving people, it's either you are for God or against him. no two ways about that, besides if you wanna be something something, you have to join something something, either with God (dedication, obeying and keeping his commandments) or with the devil (joining the likes of illuminati , free mason , etc) so all dah one wey u dey there the talk concyn u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together / Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie / Rita Dominic Shines In A Cleavage Baring Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.