Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Which Hosting Company Is The Best And Preferable For Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Hosting Company Is The Best And Preferable For Wordpress (399 Views)

Music Bloggers Here, Which Hosting Plan Are You Using? / My Former Website Hosting Company Is Holding Me To Ransom / Which Is Preferable; Whogohost Or Web4africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Hosting Company Is The Best And Preferable For Wordpress by eneamone(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2017
Please I want the name of hosting company which can handle WordPress blog site effectively apart from using vps. .....

Drop your suggestion guys
Re: Which Hosting Company Is The Best And Preferable For Wordpress by Qriousity(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2017
eneamone:
Please I want the name of hosting company which can handle WordPress blog site effectively apart from using vps. .....

Try 1and1 wordpress hosting or better still, you can use garanntor.
Re: Which Hosting Company Is The Best And Preferable For Wordpress by sharpboyus(m): 12:21am On May 27, 2017
Wpengine for wordpress ... thank me later
Re: Which Hosting Company Is The Best And Preferable For Wordpress by SConnect: 5:10am On May 27, 2017
eneamone:

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast.

Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at $1/Month NOW! $0.5/Month using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED

Re: Which Hosting Company Is The Best And Preferable For Wordpress by PulseWeb: 7:38am On May 27, 2017
Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.

eneamone:

Re: Which Hosting Company Is The Best And Preferable For Wordpress by jideflash(m): 8:11am On May 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Wiki Tech Nigeria Is A Technology Blog / Sold out / You A Programmer? Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.