Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

South African Temporary Residents Permits - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Temporary Residents Permits (8255 Views)

Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over / Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion / Four Nigerians In Arrested Jakarta Over Proper Stay Permits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

South African Temporary Residents Permits by Vuyo(m): 3:12am On Jan 16, 2010
Am a South Africa who can assist you with applications for Visas,Work permits (2yrs), Study permits (3yrs and your transcripts will be needed), Spousal permits (2yrs), business permits and also company registrations, opening of bank accounts, e.t.c.

All these services can be rendered to you if in the country already besides visas which i can refer my partner over there in Nigeria to assist you.

Leave your contact details here for any inquires.

Vuyo

1 Like

Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by niceguy10: 3:58am On Jan 16, 2010
I am in south africa, how can one be sure that you are for real? Do you work with the South African Home Affairs?
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Vuyo(m): 4:17am On Jan 16, 2010
Am an immigration practitioner, I have assisted so may Foreigners with their temporary resident permits. This a no scam, you will be there during the application period.

Let me know the kind of permit you wanna apply for, if it's my line of business, then we can take it from there.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by niceguy10: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2010
Drop your cell or office number, will give you a call.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by collins011(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ vuyo

am interested in your services, i will need a respermit i want to stay in durban for a while then will leave from there to Ireland but am in nigeria now, can u assist me to secure a permit?
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by collins011(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2010
@voyu

please i want to know if with the permit if i will be allowed to travel to dublin. and how much does ur services cost to secure the permit?
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Vuyo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ Collins,

Of course you will be allowed to travel out of SA to Dublin. I have help some couple of guys with Work permits which they used to obtain visa to Germany.

Which type of permits are you interested in? I think Work permit should suit you.

Let me know so that i can send you a quote.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by collins011(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ Vuyo

give me your quote for work permit am very serious but pls give a fair quote pls, am waiting
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Vuyo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
OK, am contacting you on IM.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hey guys! Wetin dey happen? Take tins easy oooo,
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
Bunch of fools pretending to sound real.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by flekan(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2010
justwise:

Bunch of fools pretending to sound real.

LMAO!
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by twinskenny(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2010
wats is ur cost, if am to visit SA as a tourist, ??
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by justwise(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2010
@Vuyo

I really feel sorry for ur victims
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Vuyo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2010
justwise:

@Vuyo

I really feel sorry for your victims

I understand how you feel, but not everyone is a scam, we are legal immigration practitioner who assist foreigners with the above services.

I have assisted so many Nigerians even this site was referred to me by one of my client which i assisted just of recent.

So please give others a chance!
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by twinskenny(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2010
@Vuyo

where is ur contact address in Lagos? and how long will take to process a tourist visa to SA

Thanks
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by twinskenny(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2010
ok
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Vuyo(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2010
Brethren, Contact us for all your South African Immigration inquires, we are simply the best and assure you of the best service.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by suxes2005(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2010
I fink dis issue of crime is increasing
@ poster, please kindly state the steps involved if you realy want people to believe you.
It not bad 2 get an agent to help secure travel documents but Nigerians need genuine people!

@all: just be careful and look before you leap.

SHALOM
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by twinskenny(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2010
well said
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by justwise(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2010
Vuyo:

I understand how you feel, but not everyone is a scam, we are legal immigration practitioner who assist foreigners with the above services.

I have assisted so many Nigerians even this site was referred to me by one of my client which i assisted just of recent.
So please give others a chance!
An immigration practitioner   can only advice not process the visa, u got no business process visa for anybody, all u do is to advice an applicant on how to go abt getting a visa, documents to submit, they complete the form and u go through it pointing out mistakes and making corrections.

For u to use the word: Proecess means that u are doing it for the applicant which is totally wrong.
Let me hope that those asking for u contact here and wanting to contact u are all ACTORS and not victim-to-be. Any Nigerian who got duped by this must be silly and stupi.d
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by justwise(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2010
suxes2005:

I fink dis issue of crime is increasing
@ poster, please kindly state the steps involved if you realy want people to believe you.
It not bad 2 get an agent to help secure travel documents but Nigerians need genuine people!

@all: just be careful and look before you leap.

SHALOM

Can u tell me one travel document that one needs from an agency?
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by suxes2005(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2010
justwise:

Can u tell me one travel document that one needs from an agency?

Thanks bro

There are some people that needs to travel to a particular country and they dont know how to go about it.
Some students, their parents wants them to go and study abroad but dose students dont know wat is involved or
are not in d best position to learn or gather the documents.

Wat i am saying is: Agents can help one to secure documents. for example, some1 was askin how to get a police certificate which i fink u must have seen d thread
So dat i wat i'm sayin not to give d poster money,

SHALOM
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by justwise(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2010
suxes2005:

Thanks bro
There are some people that needs to travel to a particular country and they dont know how to go about it.
Some students, their parents wants them to go and study abroad but dose students dont know wat is involved or
are not in d best position to learn or gather the documents.
Wat i am saying is: Agents can help one to secure documents. for example, some1 was askin how to get a police certificate which i fink u must have seen d threadSo dat i wat i'm sayin not to give d poster money, SHALOM

U still can't come up with ONE document an agent can get u, do u know what police certificate is? How can an agent get u police certificate?

A student who wants to study abroad can log on online and search for info OR ask questions just like we do here, agent are not suposse to get transcrip or bank statement for that student, do u still wonder why pple are denied visa?
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by suxes2005(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2010
justwise:

U still can't come up with ONE document an agent can get u, do u know what police certificate is? How can an agent get u police certificate?

A student who wants to study abroad can log on online and search for info OR ask questions just like we do here, agent are not suposse to get transcrip or bank statement for that student, do u still wonder why pple are denied visa?

Well, u could say that

But why do rich men allow agents to help their children secure admission?
Package documents for visa interview or submission and so on.

Do u fink its all students who knows where to go as per searching online for schools, some dont even have flair for it,

Anyways I aint supporting the poster just bringing my own view as per agent is concerned.

People are denied based on d fact dat some of dem submitted false docus, some are denied us visa because dey are not BOLD! So wat u say as per dat?

SHALOM
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Vuyo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2010
@ Justwise,

Why do you always like to divert people's thread to something else? I have read most of your post, there is no sense in them, you are there in the UK and still interfere with South African thread.

80% of other African countries including Nigeria come to South Africa illegally, some come with tourist visa and want to obtain work permits, spousal permits without any offer of employment from any company.

We assist such people with these documents which enable them to live here legally, so please stop saying what you don't know.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by hadexman(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2010
An agent can get you letter of employment to process your permit.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by hadexman(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2010
@ poster,

By the way, where is your office located in Durban.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Canadian Embassy- Lagos / The Face Of True Poverty In America / 32 Page Passport Booklet Not Available @NIS HQ Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.