Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

South African Temporary Residents Permits - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Temporary Residents Permits (8253 Views)

Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over / Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion / Four Nigerians In Arrested Jakarta Over Proper Stay Permits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by dreeldee: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2010
Oops! Someone just got busted cheesy
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2010
@Nice Guy10,
Oyi, abøle. I learnt u're 4rm otukpo. What's up! Hadexman just got busted! Ops, he is no where to be found. Nice-guy10, i can be reached on bfaze1@yahoo.com. U're my broda!
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by niceguy10: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2010
Tamita, are you in Otukpo now?
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2010
@Nice-guy10
i'm in Lagos now. Though i went there (otukpo) to spend d xmas & new yr wit my family. It's really nice spending xmas @ home. Original Pammy frm otukpa full everywhere. Guy just d flexx. We can talk much if i can get ur email. Mail me (bfaze1@yahoo.com). E be like say Hadexman don navigate 4rm here,
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by niceguy10: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2010
Ok, will send you a mail later.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 20, 2010
@nice-guy10
No problem, i'll be waiting!
Hadex-scam, where u dey na? Ur bros d miss u ooo! I b ur bros since we have d same 9ja blood flowing in our vein bt not partner in "scam." Take note! Lol
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by suxes2005(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2010
tamita, nice guy

una don turn dis place to somfin else

Anyways, hadex-scam come tell us somfin now,

It so sad hearin dis abt u

SHALOM
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 20, 2010
Haba suxes2005, notin to hide oooo! If i c my own person, make i no greet am again? It's not easy to find my hommies here on Nairaland. If u want 2 b my friend, i'll embrace u with open arms. One 9ja, one blood! Lol
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by suxes2005(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2010
Ha bros, LOL

I'm just kiddin, Go ahead and locate ya love ones
it gud to be proud of ur own person!

i wan be ya friend tooo

SHALOM
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by RSA(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2010
malaika:

Heitha RSA cool
Just to answer above question, hubby is from Zambia and he used a private immigration practitioner to process his work permit. Most of them are former Home Affairs employees, their business is legit, they get all your documents and personally submit them at Home Affairs for you, they do all the legwork and even come with you to interviews if necessary. I've seen this - as they say in naija - with my korokoro eyes cheesy Of course, you do get scammers but suffice to say there is such a thing as an immigration practitioner.

Thanks Sis,for clearing that one up.I didn't know that it was legal to have official document outside the home affairs.I mean I once lost my ID and asked my wife to go and collect documents for me so that I could fill them at home and drop them the following day and she was told that no forms are allowed to leave the premises,and it's not long time ago.

I even confirmed this with a friend this morning about it and she said it is illegal to keep home affairs form at your house or offices,and there have been several arrests by police where forms,ID'S and Passport where found.

I hope you hubby did it the rightway.Did he pay lobola grin you know rona we don't want Vat 'n Sit grin

hadexman:

No Hadexman is Vuyo, wethin be your problem self?

Whoa shocked

lipsrsealed
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2010
@suxes2005.
It's nice been a friend. U can send me a mail tru my e-mail, if i can ve urs, no yawa, its up to u.
I think we've to 4get hadexman, it seems he canot stand d shame here. . . . .i love Nairaland. 9ja has alot of intellectuals abroad. Chei, 9ja people too much.
I really appreciate all ya good work here. GOD bless 9ja.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by flekan(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2010
Good thing Hadexman or Vuyo created this thread in the first place. I'm looking for friends too ooo grin
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2010
@flekan
u're welcomed. It's a pleasure to have u as a friend.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by suxes2005(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2010
@flekan:

Bros, ya welcome ooooo
my i.d. pear_prince at yahoo.com hope to talk wiv u soon

SHALOM
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by niceguy10: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2010
Tamita, whats up? Been a bit busy today. What really going on down there? I really do miss home.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2010
@nice-guy10
no prob, just mail me @ ur own leisure time. Wishin u al da best. Lol
@suxes & flekan. Lv u guys to. I'm gonna mail u soon flekan. Keep ur good work on nairaland.
Hadex-scam seems to has made a final u-turn frm Nairaland. Anyway, wishin him al da best. He is stil our broda.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by malaika(f): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2010
RSA:

Thanks Sis,for clearing that one up.I didn't know that it was legal to have official document outside the home affairs.I mean I once lost my ID and asked my wife to go and collect documents for me so that I could fill them at home and drop them the following day and she was told that no forms are allowed to leave the premises,and it's not long time ago.

I even confirmed this with a friend this morning about it and she said it is illegal to keep home affairs form at your house or offices,and there have been several arrests by police where forms,ID'S and Passport where found.

I hope you hubby did it the rightway.Did he pay lobola grin you know rona we don't want Vat 'n Sit grin

they are freely available for download from the home affairs website       http://www.dha.gov.za/documents.asp
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by RSA(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2010
malaika:

hefty lobola paid up and no vat n sit grin

Hubby did everything right, like I said he's from Zambia, you won't find Zambians clogging up Home Affairs with fake documents and fake marriages, classy people those grin grin BTW if its illegal to keep home affairs forms at your house, how come they are freely available for download from the home affairs website http://www.dha.gov.za/documents.asp

grin grin grin So your uncle's clapped him neh grin
You're right about Zambians,esspecialy their woman,I am told if I get a womn there that I won't even look at a SA woman again grin,They say the woman there are taught how to please their men by their mothers,grandmother and aunts.One girl was explaining that they teach a woman how to move her body while her fat aunt sit on top of her and underneath her they put some sharp objects.So jah neh!!

What is your hubby's name,is it Jeffrey Mwale? Cause that is my friends name from Zambia and he married a Azanian angel cool

Thanks again for the info regarding the home affairs documnts thing,I guess you're right I have given wrong info.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by justwise(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2010
RSA:

grin grin grin So your uncle's clapped him neh grin
You're right about Zambians,esspecialy their woman,I am told if I get a womn there that I won't even look at a SA woman again grin,They say the woman there are taught how to please their men by their mothers,grandmother and aunts.One girl was explaining that they teach a woman how to move her body while her fat aunt sit on top of her and underneath her they put some sharp objects.So jah neh!!
What is your hubby's name,is it Jeffrey Mwale? Cause that is my friends name from Zambia and he married a Azanian angel cool
Thanks again for the info regarding the home affairs documnts thing,I guess you're right I have given wrong info.

I known a couple of Zambian ladies here for 6yrs now, they are pretty fun to be around but dam! they can DRINK, they love their beer to hell.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by RSA(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2010
justwise:

I known a couple of Zambian ladies here for 6yrs now, they are pretty fun to be around but dam! they can DRINK, they love their beer to hell.

cheesy cheesy Ok I wasn't warned about their drinking habits grin I guess I wanted to hear only what I wanted cheesy
No, it won't be nice to have a woman who drinks a lot.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2010
RSA:

cheesy cheesy Ok I wasn't warned about their drinking habits grin I guess I wanted to hear only what I wanted cheesy
No, it won't be nice to have a woman who drinks a lot.

Well, these 2 i know here can down 8 bottles of beer and ask for more, i mean, they can challenge any man, they work hard for their money but 50% of their pay goes into drinking.
They can do this EVERY wkend, no matter how tired they are.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by suxes2005(m): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2010
so u guys have changed the topic hen?
hadex-scam u av done gr8 fing here oo
come and see ,

Anyways, justwise does it mean u also drink
on weekends?

SHALOM
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by femigirl(f): 1:15am On Jan 22, 2010
Guys,

Does anyone know the answer to this question, if you have a south african work permit can an immigration officer refuse you entry( even though you enter the country several times with the permit). Last week, i went to SA with work colleague of mine. When we got to immigration they refuse him entry and they will not allow him to the country and gave him 20 days to appeal. I try to get information from the immigration office but they were been silly. They stated my work colleague work permit was not in the system and they deported him. What is this all about? Immigration officer said they must go to South Africa embassy/home affairs. If you lose the appeal does that mean you can't enter South Africa for 10 years. Any help would be gratefully received.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by suxes2005(m): 1:35am On Jan 22, 2010
femigirl,

I will advise u help ur friend check if truely

his permit is valid and has he been using it b4?

if he has, u still need to check if his permit is valid else it

might be a problem for me and if it is not a valid one,

you then know what to do

SHALOM
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by malaika(f): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2010
femigirl:

Guys,

Does anyone know the answer to this question, if you have a south african work permit can an immigration officer refuse you entry( even though you enter the country several times with the permit). Last week, i went to SA with work colleague of mine. When we got to immigration they refuse him entry and they will not allow him to the country and gave him 20 days to appeal. I try to get information from the immigration office but they were been silly. They stated my work colleague work permit was not in the system and they deported him. What is this all about? Immigration officer said they must go to South Africa embassy/home affairs. If you lose the appeal does that mean you can't enter South Africa for 10 years. Any help would be gratefully received.

Maybe Vuyo can prove himself and assist with this one wink

I hear the new home affairs minister is cleaning up the department, audits etc, and a lot of such cases are being uncovered - work permits for which no files exist on the system i.e. illegal work permits. That is where the issue of bogus immigration practitioners comes in.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by justwise(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2010
malaika:

I hear the new home affairs minister is cleaning up the department, audits etc, and a lot of such cases are being uncovered - work permits for which no files exist on the system i.e. illegal work permits. That is where the issue of bogus immigration practitioners comes in.

Thank you very much, this is the thing, when some silly fools here tells u they can get u SA visa, work permit, bla bla bla, its all bogus, yes the permit may look real, but its not official and not in the system. That is the type of permit Vuyo /hadex-scam will get u
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by RSA(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2010
malaika:

justwise:

Thank you very much, this is the thing, when some silly fools here tells u they can get u SA visa, work permit, bla bla bla, its all bogus, yes the permit may look real, but its not official and not in the system. That is the type of permit Vuyo /hadex-scam will get u

Yes,things have changes a bit now,I mean we are hosting the world cup in five months and all our systems have to be wolrd class,I mean world cup will even draw the attentions of al-queda to South Africa,so if you can't have a decent control entry then you might as well alow everyone to come in and blow us all at the stadiums.

If you are on your way to SA for the world cup?make sure you apply through the right channels.You don't want suprises at the airport,cause I don't want to hear you scream xenophobia here on nairaland.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by suxes2005(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2010
Yep

RSA has said it all

if you are returned at

P.O.E then it means

you got ur visa elsewhere

cos it not possible for you to be turned down with genuine visa.

SHALOM
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by femigirl(f): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2010
ok, all so what would you advice seriously as I have no idea about these matter( I am in uk) will south africa embassy in london be able to advice on this matter? he has a nigerian passport he has travel quite a bit over the world and now is back in Ghana and doesn't know were to start and he only has 20days to appeal. The permit was obtain via an agency through his business I believe.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by justwise(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2010
femigirl:

ok, all so what would you advice seriously as I have no idea about these matter( I am in uk) will south africa embassy in london be able to advice on this matter? he has a nigerian passport he has travel quite a bit over the world and now is back in Ghana and doesn't know were to start and he only has 20days to appeal. The permit was obtain via an agency through his business I believe.

If the permit is fake then there is nothing he can do, maybe get the agency arrested.

He can only appeal IF he was wrongly deported, but in the case of forgrey, appealing is waste of time and money.
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by suxes2005(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2010
femigirl.

is there is any way you could confirm the visa / permit

then you'd berra do else like justwise said, it gonna be

waster of money, time and even lead to life ban!

I'm sure u dont want that,

SHALOM
Re: South African Temporary Residents Permits by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2010
grin grin @ just wise, ina men give me 5 for there, odikwa 2 much grin cheii, ur good!
U nailed his head and now he is at LARGE grin
well done my brother!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

32 Page Passport Booklet Not Available @NIS HQ Abuja / Canadian Embassy- Lagos / New Visa Rules To Work And Study In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.