Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield (27499 Views)

Imagine Mark Zuckerberg Were To Appear To Testify Before The National Assembly / 21 Haircut Fails That Are So Epic You’ll Never Forget Them / When Your Enemy Want To Appear In Your Picture By Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by adadike281(f): 7:56am On May 27, 2017
neoShinto:
Aunty Shidinma
Edit your signature
Your spelling of "Pharaoh" is wrong
Na otumukpereke schools just full SE
ignored
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by NwaObinkita: 8:49am On May 27, 2017
grin

Tinubu is a coward.

He didn't also show up when Dino Melaye visited Bourdillon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by eternalcity(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2017
Tinubu doesn't trust Saraki and all his other Political enemies. They might have bribed Holyfield to turn the play-play into a real fight with a single knockout punch...

Jàgaban no wan hear the story of how agbada take hol wire.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Specialspesh: 8:53am On May 27, 2017
Baba dey fear grin
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by UgwuKristian: 8:56am On May 27, 2017
Oshey Anthony Joshua grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by chiefolododo(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2017
Ojukwu ran away during Biafra war...
adadike281:
cheesy Tinubu is a true afonja!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by goshen26: 8:57am On May 27, 2017
Ogbongbon lagbalagba fi nsa fun maalu....(stylishly an adult run for cow)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by cytell56: 8:58am On May 27, 2017
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by bakynes(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2017
Na wa for some mumu for this thread o. It's not an actual bout in the first place. They will probably be throwing fake punches. Am sure Tinubu would have wanted to be around but due to some pressing issues he had to attend to.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by ayindejimmy(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2017
Op, if nah you, you go come?
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by magoo10(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahhahahHHhahahahahahhahahaha
intending vegetable
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Abfinest007(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2017
the old man de fear beating .he go give excuse now just like d APC government
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by pecoprince: 9:04am On May 27, 2017
Run for ur life.
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by purplekayc(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2017
He wan die abi?
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Mcreloaded(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2017
You don't take a knife to a gun fight.
He should have just Bam up with our native bullet Holly field or what ever his name is won't know what hit him he would have been shouting the referee should take the sledge hammer from Tinubu where as it was an upper cut. Next time Mr Tinubu you know what to do.
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Nobody: 9:19am On May 27, 2017
This is how he would resist a coup attempt when he is too chicken livered to attend a fake bout.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Nobody: 9:22am On May 27, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy Tinubu is a true afonja!
The son of his father grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by carzola(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2017
Afonja
All mouth and no action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by luminouz(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2017
neoShinto:

Aunty Shidinma

Edit your signature

Your spelling of "Pharaoh" is wrong

Na otumukpereke schools just full SE
Hahahaahahahhahahaja
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
Jujujujujujujjijijijijinjnijini
Buhahahahahahhaahha

Maka y are u so wicked na!!! U want her to commit suicide?
Cc adadike281

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by ProfTeaa: 9:40am On May 27, 2017
Hahaha

Una wan wound Jagaban grin
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Princewell2012(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2017
EmekaBlue:
d slaughters were both sides...atleast he is man to start a real war unlike this man who is running frm even a joke fight. *A real coward

Dont mind him.

The man was like haba this boxer might mistakenly give give me a blow, kasala don burst be that. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by adadike281(f): 9:59am On May 27, 2017
luminouz:
Hahahaahahahhahahaja Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki Jujujujujujujjijijijijinjnijini Buhahahahahahhaahha
Maka y are u so wicked na!!! U want her to commit suicide? Cc adadike281
why u dey Cc me?
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by luminouz(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2017
adadike281:
why u dey Cc me?
I just realised how much I missed see ur face@ dp!!!!
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by adadike281(f): 10:01am On May 27, 2017
padiga047:
The son of his father grin grin grin
u dey mind them. truth is bitter but someone have to say it.
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by emmanueluzee: 10:02am On May 27, 2017
Watch dis...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Go7ruBd4U
Don't 4get 2 subscribe
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by adadike281(f): 10:02am On May 27, 2017
chiefolododo:
Ojukwu ran away during Biafra war...
war, my dear war not wrestling match!
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by adadike281(f): 10:03am On May 27, 2017
luminouz:

I just realised how much I missed see ur face@ dp!!!!
u can't see my face, I don commit suicide
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by luminouz(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2017
adadike281:
u can't see my face, I don commit suicide
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by ajebuter(f): 10:09am On May 27, 2017
bakynes:
Na wa for some mumu for this thread o. It's not an actual bout in the first place. They will probably be throwing fake punches. Am sure Tinubu would have wanted to be around but due to some pressing issues he had to attend to.

Of course we know ( at least l do)

We are just looking at the funny side which l don't consider a crime....

lt is simply Nigerians displaying their sense of humor..
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by FakeAccount(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2017
Good move by Tinubu! Only the wicked wanted him to turn up.
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Princewell2012(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2017
eternalcity:
Tinubu doesn't trust Saraki and all his other Political enemies. They might have bribed Holyfield to turn the play-play into a real fight with a single knockout punch...

Jàgaban no wan hear the story of how agbada take hol wire.

Your guess is as good as mind.

Anything is possible here.
Otherwise why will he not show up
after all the whole noise? when he already knows that it is not a real fight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Word For Uncle Andy Please!! / Guess My Age / Let's See How Smart You Are.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.