Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

80 Years Old Mexican Woman Receives A Degree In Law - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 80 Years Old Mexican Woman Receives A Degree In Law (514 Views)

Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US / What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

80 Years Old Mexican Woman Receives A Degree In Law by joseo: 1:59am On May 27, 2017
Age is just a number for María Dolores Ballesteros, who received her law degree from the University of the Valley of Mexico (UVM) at 80 years old.

This is the second degree for the recent graduate, who also obtained a degree in nursing at the National Autonomous University of Mexico over six decades ago when she was just 18-years-old. She took her studies into the field and practiced nursing at multiple hospitals in Mexico, the United States, and Canada.

“This achievement satisfies me, but I am not fulfilled. I feel there’s still more for me,” she also said that she would like to do a thousand things but can only achieve one or two things.

pic 1 ; Maria Dolores Ballesteros
pic 2; Maria Dolores with her children

(1) (Reply)

2017 Affordable Admission Into College/university In The Philippines Asia / Do You Think Education Is A Waste Of Time / Professional Chef Training Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.