Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

8 Ways On How To Improve Your Friendship With People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways On How To Improve Your Friendship With People (602 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Lying Could Actually Improve Your Friendship, Relationship And Make You Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways On How To Improve Your Friendship With People by harrison12(m): 2:58am On May 27, 2017
Have you ever looked at yourself and come to the conclusion that you can never be a good friend? Is there an inferiority complex inside of you that keeps telling you that you can never make a great companion to people? Then, you do need to come out of that silly lie because the truth is that anyone can make a great friend. You can be want you want to be if only you truly desire it.

Being a decent companion is an expertise we can learn and enhance. Here are eight key approaches that you can follow to be a superior companion.

1. Like Yourself First
The initial phase in having a decent association with companions is to have a decent association with yourself.
When you truly like yourself, then you turn out to be more appealing to other individuals. You have more to offer others since you are not always centered on your own picture. You turn out to be better a companion since you don't stick. To be a better and a loving friend, first and foremost, like yourself.
When you are sad and angry within you, people will notice and wouldn’t want to get close to you and you, you won’t have that brightness of face to approach people.

2. Choose Admirably
To get connected with genuine friend might take some kind of relentless time and vitality. You need to recognize and identify the kind of companions with whom you wish to make a nearer bond of friendship with. If your friends are of the same view with you, then you stand the chance of been a true, reliable and best companion. It is splendidly alright if all the majority of your colleagues do not make the list of your friends. Not everyone can be your friend and not everyone will.
It is better to have just few friends who I can go alone well with than hundreds of friends that won’t bring out the best in me.

3. Carve Out Some Time
If you spend quality time on something, the more positive result you get out of it. If you want to become a great companion be to the female or male gender, then you need to make out some quality time with them.
My real friends are the ones who always visit from time to time, call me on phone and sometimes text to know how am doing. Making out time for friends also shows how caring you are. Cut out some quality time for each other.

Keep Reading Here Pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Soul Sisters / Ugh! Landlord Carries A Tenant's Pot Of Soup With Chicken, Because Of This / Hilarious: See What I See On Tweeter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.