Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Please Nigerians Stop Bashing Each Other, I Think Nigerian Men N Women Look Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nigerians Stop Bashing Each Other, I Think Nigerian Men N Women Look Good (639 Views)

Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! / some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof / Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Ugly - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nigerians Stop Bashing Each Other, I Think Nigerian Men N Women Look Good by lovemoi2(f): 6:52am On Jan 16, 2010
enough said

ENOUGH WITH ALL THESE THREADS SAYING NIGERIAN MEN OR WOMEN ARE UNATTRACTIVE

the African race(black) is always in a microscope

go to Asia and see how they consider blacks ugly
am talking about India, Philippines to name a few
see how they all wish they are white, and hate to be even brown in color, see all their commercials
advertising on how to be white
look at how they say that no one black is happy cos of their skin color, so why are u guys against each other
FYI other people read these forums and feel they are right about how they think about Blacks
Re: Please Nigerians Stop Bashing Each Other, I Think Nigerian Men N Women Look Good by hollandis(f): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2010
Some Nigerian girls are fine from far but far from fine.
Re: Please Nigerians Stop Bashing Each Other, I Think Nigerian Men N Women Look Good by MYSELFF: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2010
thank you Lovemoi 2 that is what I'm trying to say. we are on our own. and under a microscope. the world is looking to use us against ourselves.little things like this disrespect is not helping us either
Re: Please Nigerians Stop Bashing Each Other, I Think Nigerian Men N Women Look Good by lovemoi2(f): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2010
hollandis:

Some Nigerian girls are fine from far but far from fine.

whatever
this topic is not about girls are better than boys or boys are better than girls
MYSELFF:

thank you Lovemoi 2 that is what I'm trying to say. we are on our own. and under a microscope. the world is looking to use us against ourselves.little things like this disrespect is not helping us either
thanks
they never learn i guess, some people are too childish sometimes, usually 5th graders are the ones that always fight against genders not adult
come to think about it, it has alot to do with maturity and exposure
most of them have no clue what happens in the real world

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship Between Depression And Unsucessful Marriage / Man In Need Of A Woman For Long Trem Relationship / How Wll You React If You Asked Not To Marry From Another Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.