Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,537 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield (55033 Views)

"No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by lenghtinny(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2017
What use is holyfield to Lagos @ 50?

Ambode be wasting Lagos money, you hear...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by godunia(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2017
I wonder why Nigeria will not learn how government is managed from Lagos. Lagos State Center of excellence, the only state above recession.. . See Governor it's not like my state.. . Won't mention the state... . Center of wheel barrow

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 27, 2017
Prof Soyinka my mentor I sight you great man

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Sanchez01: 1:48pm On May 27, 2017
Nutase:
and his wife like the biblical Jezebel.
The brand of stupid.id some of you exhibit on here is jaw breaking.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by scarletkinq(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2017
Ah thought everything was a joke

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Youdondeymad: 1:49pm On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
This is what I don't understand. Dino is corrupt. Tinubu is corrupt. But Soyinka mingles with Tinubu and loathes dino. Man can be many things.
The nature of man.

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by DanseMacabre(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2017
Holyfield can still floor any of our big-bellied politicians with a single punch. Though advanced in years, he still looks fit as the proverbial fiddle.
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by tillaman(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2017
Why didn't you invite bashiru ali
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Yemea1: 1:50pm On May 27, 2017
sad
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 27, 2017
SHey Tinubu has power to do one push up talkless of boxing with Holyfield. He did well not to come.

Eskimi mobile app
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Youdondeymad: 1:51pm On May 27, 2017
obonujoker:
Ambode like the biblical Ahab.....
A brain resetting slap would cure your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

What is wrong with u people ? hate has been totally destroyed every good things u people's eyes can see.

ambode is the most performing govnor, after doing so much, he decided doing a lil bit of Advert to track down likely investors to come and see dat Lagos is not what CNN paints it as.
and you guys with ur minds red with so much hate, must find sumfn to hate about...Don't mind them bro... They can't compare Lagos to any of their villages in the South East. Despite accommodating them in Lagos they keep hating

tomorrow u will go to church... and dance than anybody, in the evening u come here n continue spewin ur hate...
soonbless Ambode, just wishing my State utilised the revenue it got like this man is doin
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Youdondeymad: 1:54pm On May 27, 2017
Nutase:
Don't hate what you can't conquer,loneliness and inferiority complex is affecting you.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2017
Youdondeymad:
The nature of man.

Yeah. Contradicting.
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by DanseMacabre(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
undecided
So Tinubu did not show up
Jagaban for mouth

This guy has always been a coward, same way he did not show up when Dino Melaye arrived Bourdillon.

Anyway, being cowards is in their Ewedu DNA naturally.

Have been coming across your posts since morning. If being an e-bigot entails this much stress and synthetic hate, brother I envy you not.

Hope you are getting paid for your trouble?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 27, 2017
what of the actual boxing match?
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Youdondeymad: 1:57pm On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. Contradicting.
I like your monicker,we have some things in common(I guess).

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2017
Youdondeymad:
I like your monicker,we have some things in common(I guess).

Lol. Thanks. I'm not going mad though.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by jist2day: 1:59pm On May 27, 2017
How to
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by DanseMacabre(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
This is what I don't understand. Dino is corrupt. Tinubu is corrupt. But Soyinka mingles with Tinubu and loathes dino. Man can be many things.

Very poignant. Anyway, have you looked at it from the universal concept of a 'necessary' or 'lesser' evil?
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Youdondeymad: 2:01pm On May 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

What is wrong with u people ? hate has been totally destroyed every good things u people's eyes can see.

ambode is the most performing govnor, after doing so much, he decided doing a lil bit of Advert to track down likely investors to come and see dat Lagos is not what CNN paints it as.
and you guys with ur minds red with so much hate, must find sumfn to hate about...

tomorrow u will go to church... and dance than anybody, in the evening u come here n continue spewin ur hate...
soonbless Ambode, just wishing my State utilised the revenue it got like this man is doin
Don't mind them,they are just hating what they can't conquer,our past is their present,our present is their future.Let them continue with the hatred,haters and bigots are liable to die young.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Themandator: 2:02pm On May 27, 2017
metroblogger:
Lagos state Governor Ambode and Wole Soyinka attends the Rhumbles in Lagos Boxing Match between APC leader, Bola Tinubu and World champion, Holyfield in commemoration of Lagos at 50 Anniversary. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not show up for the boxing match. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-ambode-and-soyinka-at-boxing.html

Evander didn't look like one going for a boxing match so Tinubu had to use his time for more important pressing issues.
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Harmoneasy: 2:02pm On May 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

and you guys with ur minds red with so much hate, must find sumfn to hate about...

the mata shock me o

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 27, 2017
chi4ik:
TINUBU will ambush him
na only u get brain.

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by loopmongoat: 2:03pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
undecided
So Tinubu did not show up
Jagaban for mouth

This guy has always been a coward, same way he did not show up when Dino Melaye arrived Bourdillon.

Anyway, being cowards is in their Ewedu DNA naturally.
We Afonjas are cowards
We worship foolanis out of fear that they will take away our remaining towns like they did in ilorin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by wizod(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2017
Touchey:
Somebody might have ended​ up in the hospital
which hospital, he would hv ended in d mortuary

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by ednut1(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2017
Ezechinwa:
bash ali is a legend....
bash alli is a fraud, he never won wbc,wba,ibo,ibf,or wbo title. yet parades himself as a champion. nonsense
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Aburi001: 2:06pm On May 27, 2017
Nutase:
Sharap!!!
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Youdondeymad: 2:07pm On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Thanks. I'm not going mad though.
grin Naaaa!not you,the people I'm referring to know themselves.The tribal war on this forum is pathetic and disgusting.

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Bimpe29: 2:07pm On May 27, 2017
Tinubu feared nasty knuckles of Holyfield. I no blame am sha.
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 27, 2017
tribalistseun:
Thiefnubuu the Cocaine dealer
Your fada

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.