Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield (55032 Views)

"No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Very poignant. Anyway, have you looked at it from the universal concept of a 'necessary' or 'lesser' evil?
I only looked at it with the very tools Soyinka used to crucify Dino–corruption.
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2017
Youdondeymad:
grin Naaaa!not you,the people I'm referring to know themselves.The tribal war on this forum is pathetic and disgusting.

Yes. I don't think you can do much to change that. There's nothing wrong with Tribalism after all. The problem is hatred.
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by DanseMacabre(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I only looked at it with the very tools Soyinka used to crucify Dino–corruption.

Well I stopped taking Soyinka serious a long while ago. I guess age is catching up with him.
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by obonujoker(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

What is wrong with u people ? hate has been totally destroyed every good things u people's eyes can see.

ambode is the most performing govnor out there.
after doing so much, he decided doing a lil bit of Advert to track down likely investors to come and see dat Lagos is not what CNN paints it as.
and you guys with ur minds red with so much hate, must find sumfn to hate about...

tomorrow u will go to church... and dance way more than anybody. In the evening u can will come here n continue spewin ur hate...

God bless Ambode, just wishing my State utilised the revenue it got like this man is doin

Are you crazy?? so because he is doing well, we shouldn't say the truth...
Moreover I m no hater of Ambode.. wats you guys problem sef haba!
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by rose54321: 2:27pm On May 27, 2017
Could this alliance be why Soyinka has been quiet all this while.
The Soyinka I use to know would have commented on the presidents secretive medical trip, rise in petrol prices, herdsmen attack, etc etc etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Doctorfitz: 2:28pm On May 27, 2017
Nice
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2017
oh my gosh, I came here with a sack to pack tinubu's teeth now I'm disappointed. ;Doh my gosh, I came here with a sack to pack tinubu's teeth now I'm disappointed.
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by drmuri(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
undecided
So Tinubu did not show up
Jagaban for mouth

This guy has always been a coward, same way he did not show up when Dino Melaye arrived Bourdillon.

Anyway, being cowards is in their Ewedu DNA naturally.
since moroness is in the DNA of ipob youth; they will not understand the match between tinubu and holifield is just symbolic gesture. can any IBO ma dead or alive last five minutes in the ring with holifield? bunch of brainless morons
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Hades2016(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2017
ignis:
Tinubu dey fear? Y e no show up nw?
you fit tell your boyfriend or husband make them fight Holyfield undecided ajeku iya ni o je grin

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by jaido007: 2:38pm On May 27, 2017
#obasa

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Youdondeymad: 2:39pm On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Yes. I don't think you can do much to change that. There's nothing wrong with Tribalism after all. The problem is hatred.
Yes,who the f*ck cares about their lives.There is reward for everything,karma is a b*tch.

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by BigBrother9ja: 2:58pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
undecided
Jagaban for mouth

This guy has always been a coward, same way he did not show up when Dino Melaye arrived Bourdillon.

Frustrated osu-alusi

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by tola268: 3:02pm On May 27, 2017
metroblogger:
Lagos state Governor Ambode and Wole Soyinka attends the Rhumbles in Lagos Boxing Match between APC leader, Bola Tinubu and World champion, Holyfield in commemoration of Lagos at 50 Anniversary. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not show up for the boxing match. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-ambode-and-soyinka-at-boxing.html

I wonder why Tinubu ran away for Holyfield, we would have been eating akara by now
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Josmila(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

What is wrong with u people ? hate has been totally destroyed every good things u people's eyes can see.

ambode is the most performing govnor out there.
after doing so much, he decided doing a lil bit of Advert to track down likely investors to come and see dat Lagos is not what CNN paints it as.
and you guys with ur minds red with so much hate, must find sumfn to hate about...

tomorrow u will go to church... and dance way more than anybody. In the evening u can will come here n continue spewin ur hate...

God bless Ambode, just wishing my State utilised the revenue it got like this man is doin

You've just reechoed what I've been condemning here on a daily, hate has eaten real in deep ito the fabrics of the average youth on nairaland, so much they can't help but exhibit it each time an opportunity presents itself.

PATHETIC!
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Nutase: 3:19pm On May 27, 2017
folarinmiles:

Stop being a dunce and sharap
Aburi001:
Sharap!!!
Sanchez01:

The brand of stupid.id some of you exhibit on here is jaw breaking.

Youdondeymad:
Don't hate what you can't conquer,loneliness and inferiority complex is affecting you.

Zombies tongue
http://punchng.com/anointing-service-drama-angry-nigerians-back-sacked-pastor-condemn-ambodes-wife/ She has shown her Jezebelic traits and you are trying to down play it.
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by blackboy(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

ambode is the most performing govnor, after doing so much, he decided doing a lil bit of Advert to track down likely investors to come and see dat Lagos is not what CNN paints it as.
and you guys with ur minds red with so much hate, must find sumfn to hate about...I

tomorrow u will go to church... and dance than anybody, in the evening u come here n continue spewin ur hate...
soonbless Ambode, just wishing my State utilised the revenue it got like this man is doin

Fashola performed now Ambode is performing. But we should realise that any governor of Lagos state will always perform, how will he and his boys and godfather eat. Work chop!! Get rid of the area boys aka thugs that constitute a nuisance and are a Disgrace to any mega City then I will know say e dey work.
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by chi4ik(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2017
padiga047:
na only u get brain.
lol, that man (Tinubu)no dey carry last
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by mercyville: 3:29pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
undecided
Jagaban for mouth

No mind them.Small time now dem go run go Ivory coast leaving 3m souls dejectedly suyanised..

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Youdondeymad: 3:41pm On May 27, 2017
Nutase:

Zombies tongue
http://punchng.com/anointing-service-drama-angry-nigerians-back-sacked-pastor-condemn-ambodes-wife/ She has shown her Jezebelic traits and you are trying to down play it.
You are nothing but a hypocrite,I don't troll with ladies so no hard feelings.

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2017
blackboy:

Fashola performed now Ambode is performing. But we should realise that any governor of Lagos state will always perform, how will he and his boys and godfather eat. Work chop!! Get rid of the area boys aka thugs that constitute a nuisance and are a Disgrace to any mega City then I will know say e dey work.

how do u guys survive with this kind of mind ? go to Paris, New York, London, etc and you will still find thugs (street boy, and gangsters) Ambode has tried more than any govnor to change the state of things,
rebranding the Molue bus, giving conductors uniform etc, but u will neva see that... the why what Blinds people as much as hate and love..
since it is not love that you are showing here, I will go with h8
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by technicallyrich(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2017
I hate yorubas with passion expecially tinubu because of their cowardice and treacherous lifestyle but that doesn't mean I wish him death at these age so the guy is sharp not to honour the invitation.
Jagaban wey no fit fight him juniour that one na jagaban

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by KissnThel: 4:17pm On May 27, 2017
I'm yoruba but i have some very awesome igbo friends n hausa, et.c but can someone tell me how come, some so-called 'homosapien' thought that a match between a renowned boxer n a renowned politician was d case here? C,mon u have to agree with me that,you weren't thinkin if u posted somethin like that....please use ur brain,for gawdsake.
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Mujtahida: 5:17pm On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
This is what I don't understand. Dino is corrupt. Tinubu is corrupt. But Soyinka mingles with Tinubu and loathes dino. Man can be many things.
All Nigerians including you are corrupt but some are more corrupt than others.

No be me talk am ooo. Na George Orwell in Animal farm (page 55)
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2017
Mujtahida:

All Nigerians including you are corrupt but some are more corrupt than others.

No be me talk am ooo. Na George Orwell in Animal farm (page 55)
All Nigerians including me? How? What did I do?
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Mujtahida: 5:29pm On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
All Nigerians including me? How? What did I do?
You know na!
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2017
Mujtahida:
You know na!
I don't know. If you are a corrupt Nigerian, I am not.
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Mujtahida: 6:28pm On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I don't know. If you are a corrupt Nigerian, I am not.
Nigerian wey I know! Preach, preacher man
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by LordOfNaira: 6:47pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
undecided
Jagaban for mouth

You expected the fight to be real

Jokes apart, would you step in the ring with Holyfield, even at his age?
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2017
Mujtahida:

Nigerian wey I know! Preach, preacher man
Are you a thief and a murderer?
Re: Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield by Mujtahida: 7:18pm On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Are you a thief and a murderer?
Who knows? Preach on, preacher man.
Holy Mary pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

For all have sinned including Sapiosexuality and fallen short of the glory of Nigeria.

Let him who is without sin cast the first righteous stone against corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.