Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? (66513 Views)

Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by mirrakk(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2017
LordCrimson:
But that No1 breast dey look shoe grin grin grin

na fried egg
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by econo88(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2017
4 or 2, I think...
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Decale: 3:22pm On May 27, 2017
EazyMoh:

Your head dey dere!
People only try to different using physical appearance only, but their are behavioural and other general differences at play.
e.g. the position of the mother must likely be at the middle. Also due to her maturity she's bound not to pose or dress childishly like that one posing.
So I agree with you, 3 could must likely be the mother.

After all your yeye analysis, it turned out to be 2.

Stop being overconfident when you're not sure
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by heenriiy19(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2017
For stream 2 join dis forum for more info https:///0bEFncm4z9pEsNvSwjZcrA
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by arsenic33(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2017
By their dressing, the mom can be spotted easily..... 4th
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by agisky1975: 3:36pm On May 27, 2017
4 based on logistics
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by marko420(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Guessing mom to be 2 and 4!.
A wild guess that is.

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:39pm On May 27, 2017
It's no.2 bcs her face looks older in a motherly kind of way
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Ewedegubbler: 3:45pm On May 27, 2017
2 of course.. CERTAINTY
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by yommytino(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2017
2 & 4 undecided2 & 4
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Afam4eva(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2017
bukit05:

Na because 4 bone face. 2 is d mum
Lol...Dem think say na who bone face and wowor small be the mama.

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by KissnThel: 3:51pm On May 27, 2017
Actually, i think no.1 &3 are d same, as well as no. 2& 4 ( i stand corrected) is this a family where the mother is a twinie n gave birth to twins as well, no?
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by ekensi01: 3:51pm On May 27, 2017
majekdom2:
This is the kind of family where a man will always want to be around the in-laws grin
If God no show you mercy who go show you?

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by HenryWilliams(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2017
Look at her face and eyes..
They tell her story

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 27, 2017
number 2
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by iamkingzlee(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by EazyMoh(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2017
Decale:

After all your yeye analysis, it turned out to be 2.
Stop being overconfident when you're not sure
Really? But still one of my points is correct, she's in the middle.
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by gaskiyamagana: 4:17pm On May 27, 2017
LordCrimson:
But that No1 breast dey look shoe grin grin grin
The breast blindful your sight.
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by lailo: 4:18pm On May 27, 2017
forget it.These are bride maids.no come dey give us jamb question wey we no fit pass lailai.
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by adajoe555: 4:24pm On May 27, 2017
number 2 is the mum no doubt lipsrsealed
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 27, 2017

Afam4eva:
Why are people saying that number 4 is the mother. I think it's number 2.
Hmmm, and I'm wondering why people are saying #2 because I think it's #4.
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by mrBlunt(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2017
It is certainly 2.

Make up succeeded in hiding the old face of the mother

But in order to hide her wide, big, and fatty waist and hips characteristic of mothers of many years, which could easily give her away, she stylishly bent to show us her side view (look at the thighs and waist). Her daughters are facing the camera, confident and willing to flaunt their young, trim, and slim figure 8.

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by dimmikel: 4:49pm On May 27, 2017
Mum is definitely no 2
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by eyinjuege: 4:59pm On May 27, 2017
No 2
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by jamesbridget13(f): 5:02pm On May 27, 2017
It took me time though, I think no4 is mum. Mum got no time to expose body. grin
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by salt1: 5:09pm On May 27, 2017
Great genes
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by October1960: 5:25pm On May 27, 2017
Makeup and push up bra.

Remove all the accessories and take new picture.

Women and fake packaging.

Please factory reset these women & most men will run away.

Probably 2
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2017
modelmike7:
A wild guess that is.
because DEM NO EXPOSE CLEAVAGE grin
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 27, 2017
obviously 2
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Dbestmax(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2017
2 cos obviously she Is d one with a totally different lace like attire.. Plus d body weight... Plus d best position for a parent wud be somwia in d middle of d group... I can't be wrong..
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by sekem: 6:04pm On May 27, 2017
modelmike7:
A wild guess that is.

Same thing here

But using my internal onyokometer, I can categorically tell you that the mother is no. 2
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by eternalcity(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2017
2 is the mother. It is obvious she is the eldest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Could My Wife Be Cheating? / I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.