Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? (66511 Views)

Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 27, 2017
nduchucks:
2 = Mom

4 = 1st born
U spoke my mind Bro.... Nobody reason go that side... She obviously has a height of her father and also pose as an elder not as a mother of those grown up... Mother is still slaying..Reason why it was posted...They know majority will say 4... MoM is definitely No 2.. Since 1 and 3 got a very youthful apperance and boobs.

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by bewla(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2017
2 ni jo
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by kingzizzy: 7:07pm On May 27, 2017
I think the mum is number 2
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 27, 2017
ugohemma:

U spoke my mind Bro.... Nobody reason go that side... She obviously has a height of her father and also pose as an elder not as a mother of those grown up... Mother is still slaying..Reason why it was posted...They know majority will say 4... MoM is definitely No 2.. Since 1 and 3 got a very youthful apperance and boobs.

Ifa hear say no 1 gt youthfull boobs
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by mechanics(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
LordCrimson:
But that No1 breast dey look shoe grin grin grin
Exactly.... if she Z not d mum then Olympus has fallen
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by oynxagamah(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2017
cry cry
NwaObinkita:
shocked
The mom is obviously the one with the widest Toto and the saggiest breast.

Based on food chain, I go with No. 1
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by direx123(m): 1:28am On May 28, 2017
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by harffie(m): 3:08am On May 28, 2017
Mom is 2
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Kobicove(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2017
Number 2
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by econo88(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2017
I looked carefully and I say 2
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I divorce my wife for this? / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.