Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice (476 Views)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 27, 2017
I have been on this girl for like a year now. we met during service. And After service, we have been communicating. but even though I told her for the second time of my love to her, which she rejected maybe because she just broke up around July last year.
she stays at akwa ibom, and she promise to come anytime I invite her to Lagos. I am about to invite her.

since she is willing to come, can I still propose to her when she comes?
for now its confirmed that she has no boyfriend.
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 27, 2017
yankeedodo:

since she is willing to come, can I still propose to her?

How can someone who's not your girlfriend agree to come to your place just like that?

And how will you just propose to a lady who's not even agreed to be your girlfriend? Stop being an opportunist and respect yourself.

If I were you, I wouldn't allow her to come to my place in the first place.

My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 27, 2017
Simonrom:

How can someone who's not your girlfriend agree to come to your place just like that?

And how will you just propose to a lady who's not even agreed to be your girlfriend? Stop being an opportunist and respect yourself.

If I were you, I wouldn't allow her to come to my place in the first place.

My opinion though
we have once dated for like two month.
Re: I Need Your Advice by tosyne2much(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2017
But be careful bro.. Take your time to observe her very well when she comes before you know the right step to take.

That it's confirmed she has no boyfriend is not a good reason to propose, so I don't need the need for the rush

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 27, 2017
yankeedodo:
we have once dated for like two month.

In your mind, right?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 27, 2017
You can propose to her if u are sincere about it , and not just a gimmick to get her into Yur bed .
Propose does not means u are marrying her immediately. It simply means u are sure she's the one for u.
So go ahead , if you are sure and have some deep talks with her when she visits.
Re: I Need Your Advice by quinnboy: 12:25pm On May 27, 2017
yankeedodo:
I have been on this girl for like a year now. we met during service. And After service, we have been communicating. but even though I told her for the second time of my love to her, which she rejected maybe because she just broke up around July last year.
she stays at akwa ibom, and she promise to come anytime I invite her to Lagos. I am about to invite her.

since she is willing to come, can I still propose to her when she comes?
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 27, 2017
thank you everyone for your comment....
Re: I Need Your Advice by Transcends: 12:30pm On May 27, 2017
All these so-called falling in love during NYSC... Is it really true love?
Re: I Need Your Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2017
Can someone slap that OP for me!!!!!!

Propose wetin!?! What do you even know about this stranger that you wanna propose to her? Abeg, cool down and stop rushing, you sound desperate. Take this time to get to know her better, discover her, find her qualities (and most importantly, her flaws)... And pls stop abusing the world LOVE as you have obviously NO IDEA of its meaning.

Here is a very simple question for you: what do you love about this woman?
Re: I Need Your Advice by dingbang(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2017
Just fvck her.. That's what she needs

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by McBrooklyn(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2017

Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 27, 2017
dingbang:
Just fvck her.. That's what she needs
lolz

(1) (Reply)

close thread / Tales Of A Prodigal Daughter That Was Rejected By Her Own People / 5 Amazing Ways To Finding A Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.