Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? (4072 Views)

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? / Guys That Can Cook(very Well) / Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by xynerise: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2010
I am the kind that dont eat outside even when I was in school. I am a good cook but it hurts me when I correct her mistakes while cooking. The worst is that she cant prepare my best dishes. Can I still proceed with d wedding or it doesnt matter. Cos I DONT JOKE WITH FOOD.
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by sophy09: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2010
Do you want to marry a cook or someone that loves you and want to spend the rest of her life with you? If she can't cook get a cook r send her to a catering school.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by Flavio: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2010
@ Poster,

Simple solution. Send her to live with your mum for about 2 weeks. Mums house is the best catering school ever.
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by bigsmart(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2010
since you love, her doesn't know how to cook is a little problem that can be sort out amicably, (1) by sending her to a catering school, (2) or let her stay with your mum for sometime sothat she can learn your favourite (3) or employ a cook at home.
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by hollandis(f): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2010
whattttttttt? She can't cook? Send her away ASAP .I don't joke with food too. angry
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2010
All of you running your mouth, what can you do? She went to the same school you went to, work just like you.

What makes you so special that you want heaven and earth for a wife?

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2010
Then teach her to cook. . .especially the dishes you love. problem solved!
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by adagz01(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
abba,dont employ a cook instead teach her
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by Kelvinj(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2010
sophy09:

Do you want to marry a cook or someone that loves you and want to spend the rest of her life with you? If she can't cook get a cook r send her to a catering school.
lmao, birds of d same feathers.
@poster
Thats a serious matter. Like u said u dnt like eating outside, well either u prepare u mind 2 manage n cook when u can & if u cnt then prepare 2 be a fast food fan or better get her 2 learn b4 u marry her.
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by LadyT(f): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2010
Im sorry everyone should know how to cook.  I think the suggestion to send her to your mother for lessons is a good idea.  You will probably hurt her feelings by damning her all the time at home!

I dont joke with food either!
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by Ben13: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2010
LOL xynerise cheesy

Manage her
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by oluclem(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2010
xynerise:

I am the kind that dont eat outside even when I was in school. I am a good cook but it hurts me when I correct her mistakes while cooking. The worst is that she cant prepare my best dishes. Can I still proceed with d wedding or it doesnt matter. Cos I DONT JOKE WITH FOOD.

Make a decision b4 it's too late, i don't play with my stomach, and i am a good cook too. this is why my wife must be a good cook. sorry  4 those ladies on NL that are saying it doesn't matter, hmmmmmmmm i pity una
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by dani1luv: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2010
What!!!!!!!!!!

Your wife cant cook! Anyway train her ur self or

Flavio:

@ Poster,

Simple solution. Send her to live with your mum for about 2 weeks. Mums house is the best catering school ever.
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by Dimka76(m): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2010
I bet U cant cook either! Is cooking Heaven and earth? Abeg Joooooo
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2010
poster i think teaching will be a bit romantic, if i may ask who do the household chores,can she keep her home neat,if not run for your life
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by babymi2(f): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
@poster, can u cook? if yes teacher in a romantic way
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by babymi2(f): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2010
@poster, can u cook? if yes teacher her in a romantic way
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2010
now you have a wife? sigh. . .
NLers and their lies.
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by dani1luv: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
THE AMAKA:

now you have a wife? sigh. . .
NLers and their lies.

LOL. . We cannot tell
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by KennyG6(m): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2010
And what excuse have the girl for her poor culinary skills? My guess is she is one of those girls who sit around the lounge doing her nails and chatting away with friends while the househelp/cook prepares the family meal. While i subscribe to the idea that in the modern world both parties should do their share, the basic fact is the woman has a lot more responsibility around the house and things like decent cooking is a requisite for wife material.
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2010
sophy09:

michelin89:

All of you running your mouth, what can you do? She went to the same school you went to, work just like you.

What makes you so special that you want heaven and earth for a wife?

Dimka 76:

I bet U cant cook either! Is cooking Heaven and earth? Abeg Joooooo

Some people are just too damn STUPID.
They will always judge why they are terrible in some vital areas
so are you trying to justify why the lady can't cook
I will deffinately not be surprised if you girls spend they rest of your life single or at the best, early divorcee

@ Poster, the right advice has been given. Teach her!

and if she is not ready to learn, the ball is in your court.
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by ginky: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ d amaka-he said "his wife to be".
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by sophy09: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2010
why do guys always find excuses for everything, oh so she can't, it is no big deal.
talknafree:

Some people are just too damn silly.
They will always judge why they are terrible in some vital areas
so are you trying to justify why the lady can't cook
I will deffinately not be surprised if you girls spend they rest of your life single or at the best, early divorcee

@ Poster, the right advice has been given. Teach her!

and if she is not ready to learn, the ball is in your court.

Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2010
she's your wife to be you still have time to not make her be grin just kidding
but you can help her if you know how to cook
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by Princek12(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2010
send her to mama put or Iya Tawa or Mama Ibeji; they will teach her.
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by Freiburger(m): 2:05am On Jan 17, 2010
To question
then cook for her.
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 2:09am On Jan 17, 2010
@Xyneriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy my personal broke a$$ pal. . . tongue long tyme better just change ur broke ways ooo den she will cook properly 4 u. . .hehehe where have u been?
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by bluespice(f): 2:09am On Jan 17, 2010
baby-mi:

@poster, can u cook? if yes teacher her in a romantic way
ditto
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by emydura: 7:15am On Feb 04, 2010
beat her
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by unban190: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2010
if xynerise is truely married as he says,
then i truely would become a grand father within the next couple of days

This guy still get like 6more years ahead, he is not yet MARRIED ooh
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by Udiculus(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2010
Hey dude,2 spill d truth it rilly maters nd very important 4 a lady 2 know how 2 cook cos it is part of their responsibility.It is not 2 late 2 guide her or put her 2ru except if u in question is also a bad cook,then i will say since both parties can cook,then i will say u were both meant 4 each other, grin
Re: My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? by Gabry(f): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2010
Poster, some people dont like being told what to do. Maybe the way you say it is kinda harsh? Like lets say you go taste her food and you think its lacking of sumthin, than you tell her nicely saying baby, maybe a little more salt or pepper or etc etc.

And as for your favorite food, what you can do is that you tell her that you wanna spend quality time with her by doing valuable activities together such as cooking together and you said you feel like cooking this and this and this together with her. Than from there, its like you are teaching her without her knowing. When you both are at it, hint to her that this is your most faviorite food in the world and that you will be the happiest man alive if your future wife can cook this. It would be an honour and that you will always cherish her! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body / Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) / Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.