Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day (27629 Views)

Rudeboy's Son Celebrate 7th Birthday With Swag (photos) / Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by banmee(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2017
Came:
Toto, how do you feel seeing the face of the man you divorced everyday in this boy..hmmmmmm.... No be to marry be the koko ooooo, na staying married be the highest Koko.

What a rubbish comment.
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by riyanxeally(f): 6:06pm On May 27, 2017
tontolet poko queen is all bout her son this days...she shld take a leave frm dbanj n learn to run from social media especially when media...social media may ve made u that shld be enough...dbanj aint a mad man fr keeping things lowkey n all...shld she reconcile wt her hussy Churchill or move on pls learn to play smart...
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by kokoA(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2017
Are you sure Tonto is the mother sef? From what I'm seeing here, it seems Churchill had sex with himself, got himself pregnant and gave birth to this kid.
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Respecter(f): 6:17pm On May 27, 2017
Boladapor:
Cute kid. Beautiful mom.... But d happiness within is lost.
I pray God restores her marriage. I pray for everyone to have a fulfilled marriage.
Amen oooooooo.
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by mrsfavour(f): 6:54pm On May 27, 2017
Came:
Toto, how do you feel seeing the face of the man you divorced everyday in this boy..hmmmmmm.... No be to marry be the koko ooooo, na staying married be the highest Koko.
the baby is just his dad's copy.
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 27, 2017
deb303:
shey na pikin face wey dem bin dey his since... happy children's day to all them boys and girls who are been called BABY

Nawa,madam abeg explain!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 27, 2017
preccy69:
with the child's expression on d first pic,e go soon turn meme trust Nigerians

and its goin to be 'when mum is trying so hard to please u nd forget daddy'
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by iluvdonjazzy: 8:17pm On May 27, 2017
carbon copy of his father
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by tjskii(f): 8:22pm On May 27, 2017
Did she shapen the boy's eyebrows shocked grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by peckebu(f): 8:33pm On May 27, 2017
The pikin resemble him papa die
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Pearly255(f): 9:01pm On May 27, 2017
Very cute boy kiss
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by charleoj(m): 1:35am On May 28, 2017
No DNA. Papa Picking Tinz
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by dedunji: 7:48am On May 28, 2017
Came:
tasting so many casava b4 and you want her to stick to one casava is like asking me to stop beer
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by dedunji: 7:53am On May 28, 2017
Boladapor:
Cute kid. Beautiful mom.... But d happiness within is lost.
I pray God restores her marriage. I pray for everyone to have a fulfilled marriage.
How can you be praying that type of prayer do u expect tonto to last in a marriage before ,after she don't make so many customers and you want her to be attending to one .
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by uss25dec: 2:45pm On May 28, 2017
I pray she settles her family issues with her husband cos d fact still remains, d little boy is d photography of his father. If hugs d boy, is like she had hugged d father. If she looks deep into d son's face, she sees d father. She kiss d boy, is like she is kissing d father, etc. if she fails to reconciled her family issue, one day, d little boy will ask her a question dat she won't b able to ans of lie to him. All families have issues. If any families dnt v misunderstanding, base on my little experience, one party of d union or d couples r telling lies or pretending, shikenan!
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Boladapor: 3:52pm On May 28, 2017
dedunji:
How can you be praying that type of prayer do u expect tonto to last in a marriage before ,after she don't make so many customers and you want her to be attending to one .
Two wrongs Don't make a right. Only God has d power to resolve all issues
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by sweetilicious(f): 10:47am On May 29, 2017
PaperLace:

No be to stay married be the koko, na to stay HAPPILY MARRIED be the target.
yeah right

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids / 40,000 Fans Attend Concert By Olamide In Togo (Photo, Video) / Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.