Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham (65076 Views)

Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Reference(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2017
oodua1stson:
Ajax won the champions league 4 times, the Europa league, the cup winners cup, won the Eredivisie 35 times with a always full 53000 capacity stadium

Porto won the champions league and Europa league twice and have also won the league 27 times

Sporting lisbon have won the league 18 times. The cup 16 times and are the world sixth largest club with over 140,000 socios.

You must be out of order and bonkers to compare any of these minster clubs to man shitty. A club that has been relegated more times than its league titles.

The same man shitty that can not fill it's stadium for a champions league match

That is history. It won't attract players like Ronaldo or Messi or Agùero or even washed up Yaya Toure to the club. Ajax today is no longer what it was in the 90's. It is a far far smaller club. They have a stadium alright but cannot pay decent wages or afford today's transfer fees. They have shrunk.....or the world of football has grown bigger than them. Big means big. I can name half a dozen teams that have won international trophies in the fifties you probably haven't heard about. Heck, Celtic just won the treble, the whole season unbeaten, 35 Scottish cups. Their trophy cabinet is massive, but in comparison to the best of Europe they are a small club. It reflects in the players, the valuation of the club and the revenues. By the way they fill their stadium like no other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by AntiSarrki: 12:50pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
20 year old indeed.

I pray they tell him he has Rheumatism, Arthritis, Syphilis, Cardio Myopathy and Hepatitis B and send him back to Enugu.

Nigerian cheat...just like Victor Moses.

This is what makes you stagnant in life, wishing other people badluck. After you will be blaming all those witches in your village angry
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Odegbami1(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=IhateAfonjas post=56941003]
West Ham ??

This is why you don't start playing for big clubs when you're just 20 years old

Ronaldo began with Lisbon

James Rodriguez : Fc porto

Neymar : Santos

Messi : even though he graduated from Barcelona academy, they left him on the bench at the senior team

Pogba : left united to go start from Juventus which is a small club

Zlatan : Ajax

Van dar sar : Ajax
[/quote
I wonder o my brother. I expected him to go to a club like swansea where he could really showcase his talent. Westham is a bigger club for him
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2017
ymee:
Don't worry Just like Pogba and man -u, Mancity will come for u as the most expensive footballer.

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

Send me your cv
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Emik09(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=ymee post=56941011]Don't worry Just like Pogba and man -u, Mancity will come for u as most expensive ffootballer.
Oya start living in reality and stop all this fantasy
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Emik09(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2017
adewuyiade:
I love you I love you
IF by Davido
Download ASAP
Are you in the stone Age. You fool
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 28, 2017
MRLANNISTER:

Send me your cv
your e-mail sir
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by vantage001: 1:46pm On May 28, 2017
So mancity has an option to buy back after two years when he has become a top notch striker.
Smart fucckers. cheesy
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 28, 2017
cobsol:

where are you based.
can you do contents very well and what kind of sites can you develop? we at www.nigeriaconsumers.org are looking for professionals to employ. contact me: careers@nigeriaconsumers.org, godsson4sure@yahoo.com

This email career@nigeriaconsumers.org is rejecting my message, Thanks
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by firstking01(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2017
Slimwize:
grace to grass
Which one is grace to grass again kwasad
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by lakesidepapa(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2017
timilehin007:
Now we will see the best of kelechi mark my words

Indeed!
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by ibrocool(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=IhateAfonjas post=56941003][color=#770077][b][size=10pt]
West Ham ??

Pogba : left united to go start from Juventus which is a small club

Are you alright at all. How can you call Juventus a small club. Do you know how many league titles they have won? If not that they are unfortunate, they should have won like 7 champions league titles.

Well, I can't blame you. You are one of those people that only knows about Premiership.
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by grandstar(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2017
Ayobami93:

Moses was born in Nigeria

OK.

He's been living in the UK for years apparently from age 11. I'm sure his records used then will still be available
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by bukynkwuenu: 7:43pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
20 year old indeed.

I pray they tell him he has Rheumatism, Arthritis, Syphilis, Cardio Myopathy and Hepatitis B and send him back to Enugu.

Nigerian cheat...just like Victor Moses.

lazy man getting jealous of another man hustle
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by saasala(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

West Ham ??

This is why you don't start playing for big clubs when you're just 20 years old

Ronaldo began with Lisbon [b](Second biggest club in potugal)

James Rodriguez : Fc porto (Biggest club in Portugal)

Neymar : Santos (Biggest club in Brazil)

Messi : even though he graduated from Barcelona academy, they left him on the bench at the senior team (Barca na Barca)

Pogba : left united to go start from Juventus which is a small club (Juve is the biggest club in Italian football history)

Zlatan : Ajax[b] (Biggest club in Holland)[/b]

Van dar sar : Ajax
[/b]

Going by your analysis, one should start with a big club
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2017
ymee:

your e-mail sir

PM please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Players' Salaries Released After Abramovich's Decision To Sell The Club / Joseph Yobo Plays Football With His Wife And Kids (Photos, Video) / Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.