Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Gorgeous, Modest Outfits For Sunday Service (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gorgeous, Modest Outfits For Sunday Service (photos) (426 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gorgeous, Modest Outfits For Sunday Service (photos) by Dannysblog: 8:12pm On May 27, 2017
Church outfits are totally different and this is because the
watchword of churches is modesty, as a Christain you have to be modest as well as be fashionable; even the church discourages a frumpy mess. Fashion doesn’t always have to be about showing off unnecessary skin and that’s why the church encourages modesty.

Here are some fabulous and modest outfits you can rock
to church@ http://www.dannyblog.com.ng/2017/05/gorgeous-modest-outfits-for-sunday.html?m=1
Re: Gorgeous, Modest Outfits For Sunday Service (photos) by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2017
Attention, Below TOPIC MIGHT BE HELPFUL TO SOMEONE OR RATHER YOU.
Benefits of Being In A Relationship

(1) (Reply)

Singles For Wedlock Is Now Live / ''home Of Pleasure'' Trending-movie / I Regret The Abortion Of My First Child - Popular Nollywood Actor Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.