Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC (1036 Views)

Fans Mock Ubi Franklin After He Fumbled When Asked The Full Meaning Of JAMB / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by Ugoerico(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2017
Du you agree with her excuse

Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by Ugoerico(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2017
Lalastic, myND44 ur meal is ready...
Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by malikombi(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2017
They didn't ask you to recite the national anthem na.....
Bachelor in......? Oga ooooo

2 Likes

Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by NwaObinkita: 8:36pm On May 27, 2017
I don't really blame her, after watching that video I could tell she didn't really understand in what context Nancy meant BSC

Because in Benin

BSC means Bring sacrifice come grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by Evablizin(f): 8:36pm On May 27, 2017
Dis gal self u r vry funny

Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by rifasenate11(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2017
all that excuse is for defending that you don't know the meaning initially
Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by smardray(m): 8:41pm On May 27, 2017
Even the one that couldnt recite national anthem had an excuse.... So we understand ur lies
Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by NwaObinkita: 8:42pm On May 27, 2017
Nice one.

Lalasticlala

Come and see
Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by divinehand2003(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2017
When you try as much as possible to justify your GOOF, you end up making more mess of everything.

1 Like

Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:58pm On May 27, 2017
divinehand2003:
When you try as much as possible to justify your GOOF.
Like you've never made a mistake in your life?
Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by divinehand2003(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Like you've never made a mistake in your life?

Of course I have, but I will either keep quiet or apologize. No excuses needed at all.

1 Like

Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by Zaitoon: 10:41pm On May 27, 2017
Damage control tactics undecided
Anyway nobody is infallible.
Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 27, 2017
undecided

Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by axortedbabe(f): 10:49pm On May 27, 2017
Aunty e dun na.
Oya go n goof no more..
Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by Sammypope4all(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2017
Have you ever....Have you ever...have you ever........girl, kiss the truth and move on

Whoever is going for a job interview should know better what he/she is going for hence, prepare as hell so you wouldn't end up starving to death: and if you fail, work on your mistakes

Yes, we've watched ppl messing up and missing points on tv, we laughed and SHM at them just the way we should do to you because you've proven not to be better(human)

I personally forgot, in an exam hall, how to spell "How" guess what, I cancelled, changed the phrase and used another word to fit in my sentence. In this case it's either you choose A or B and you ended up giving an answer that Is not even an option

Though I am not an actor, but I guess their profession allows this, that is why it is occasional for them to joke around just like a professional footballer would do during training but come to the real match, they get serious. And hell girl, how can compare a should Be general knowledge to "acting"( Talking, walking, being someone You're not )

Oh yes, a broke dude shoudnt approach a fine geh( supposedly you) because unlike your type( happening and rich guys) he prefared to make money legitimately via the standard means instead of "doing it at all cost just to be able to impress and DM you.

I don't know oo, I mess up oo, make Una no vex oo simple and we move on to the next OLODO slay queen instead of justifying and longing your obvious ignorance further.

I bet if it's explaining how to make a woman cum and fulfilled, you would have "SLAYED the question. Anu!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2017
Abeg which one be top people? If u know ur worth, u'll showcase it.

Besides she's a "celeb", who come dey intimidate her? This is the reason why she nids to befriend or marry a smart, intelligent and a promising young man.

Bottom line is u can't have it all in life...as a slay queenie, dundee can be ur kes-kes sometimes. tongue

I love smart ugly girls grin
Re: BBN Ese Explains Why She Fumbled On The Meaning Of BSC by Preca(f): 11:17pm On May 27, 2017
We know you are lying and trying to cover up but continue

(1) (Reply)

I Married Out Of Desperation Because I Was Getting Old & Crossed The 30 Years / Gist Me On This One (gossip) / Lady Dancing To Muslim Women Begging Her For Help (end Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.