Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League (993 Views)

Messi: I Want To Retire With An International Trophy To My Name / Ronaldo Drop His Champions League Predictions / Arsene Wenger Can Revolutionise AC Milan For The Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League by FUNNYBONE1(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2017
Arsenal 2 1 chelsea..... that was the final score between arsenal and the ten-man chelsea fc in todays FA cup finals. nairalanders what do u think about these: 1. Was Moses' offence worth the red card?? 2.Was the first goal against Chelsea rightly given? 3.Do you think d referee should be penalised?? Common Bluezzers pour out your hearts on this thread and let d world know how you feel, to me moses did nothing worth a red card he simply lost balance and fell to the ground the referee could have simply ignored him and signal arsenal players to play on, but no, he gave him a red card instead why?? I dont even want to talk about the first goal, because its crystal clear that it was both a hand ball and an offside but from all indications, FA wanted Arsene to win d cup and then retire honourably, hence d goal was given. But if asked as to wether or not the goal was rightly given, to my own opinion the answer is capital NO. My candid opinion though, what about yours??
Re: Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League by donbenie(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2017
Only a blind man or someone in absolute self denial will argue that the better team didn't win..Face it,Chelsea were second best for most of the match with or without Moses..
Re: Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 27, 2017
1) Sanchez goal was not offside neither was it a handball . it was Ramsey that was offside not Sanchez.
2) Diving in a penalty box is a yellow card offence and moses who knew he was booked foolishly dived. Even a child will know that moses dived so d red card was well deserved. Today arsenal outplayed,outclassed Chelsea in alp aspect. From attack to defence, arsenal balled Chelsea. This was one game Chelsea needed hazard but he was no where to be found. Chelsea best player today was Diego Costa.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League by ogbame007: 9:12pm On May 27, 2017
Sanchez's goal was not offside Ramsey was off and he didnt attempt to play the ball.What the what Moses y did u dive u werent even touched.
Re: Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League by Eazie351(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2017
In kendrick lamar‘s voice...OP, be humble, sit down...
Re: Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 27, 2017
Don't be a sore loser
Re: Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:32pm On May 27, 2017
andrewegbuna:
1) Sanchez goal was not offside neither was it a handball . it was Ramsey that was offside not Sanchez.
2) Diving in a penalty box is a yellow card offence and moses who knew he was booked foolishly dived. Even a child will know that moses dived so d red card was well deserved. Today arsenal outplayed,outclassed Chelsea in alp aspect. From attack to defence, arsenal balled Chelsea. This was one game Chelsea needed hazard but he was no where to be found. Chelsea best player today was Diego Costa.
so u mean Sanchez did not wage d ball with his two hands when Kante tried to clear d ball?? even fools marvels at your foolishness
Re: Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League by Everblazinggg(f): 9:13am On May 28, 2017
The better team won on the night. Chelsea were no were to be found. Arsenal would have scored up to 4 first half goals if they were a little more clinical.

Sanchez goal was correctly called CU's he wasn't offside, Ramsey was. As for if he handle the ball or not...its debateble

Moses got away with a previous dive against Tottenham, for you to claim he just tumbled shows how sentiment has over taken your reasoning. From the look on his face,Dude knew what he was doing, he wanted to fool the ref but ended up fooling him self.

Chelsea actually played better after the red card but arsenal are deserved winners.

From a neutral

1 Like

Re: Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League by FUNNYBONE1(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2017
Everblazinggg:
The better team won on the night. Chelsea were no were to be found. Arsenal would have scored up to 4 first half goals if they were a little more clinical.

Sanchez goal was correctly called CU's he wasn't offside, Ramsey was. As for if he handle the ball or not...its DEBATEABLE

Please wuld u kindly remove d word in capital letter and stop disgracing yourself. Debateable in d sense that Sanchez did not use his two hands [not even one] to push bak d ball towards chelsea's 18? cus i dont understand
Re: Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 28, 2017
It's so obvious funnybone1 is so pained from last night show....did u even watch the match sef? They showed everything you said from all angles and it proved that the decision stands. So wats paining YOU? Dat Arsenal ain't trophyless as usual. Truth be told, assuming it's your club that did all dat, u will support dem. Because it's arsenal, you wanna die....
Comma collect rope from me and hand urself.....nonsense
Truth is bitter wen it ain't favouring u.....face it man

1 Like

Re: Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League by FUNNYBONE1(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2017
TsaTrinity:
It's so obvious funnybone1 is so pained from last night show....did u even watch the match sef? They showed everything you said from ALL ANGLES and it proved that the decision stands. So wats paining YOU? Dat Arsenal ain't trophyless as usual. Truth be told, assuming it's your club that did all dat, u will support dem. Because it's arsenal, you wanna die....
Comma collect rope from me and hand urself.....nonsense
Truth is bitter wen it ain't favouring u.....face it man
Please can u summarise all dis ur long grammar in one word, Did Sanchez use his two hands to drag back d ball from kante?? YES OR NO
Re: Finally Arsene Wenger Can Now Retire With His Champions League by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 28, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:

Please can u summarise all dis ur long grammar in one word, Did Sanchez use his two hands to drag back d ball from kante?? YES OR NO
Jesus Christ....isnt it obvious what the answer is....woss woss wobi, I hv oda berra things to attend to

(1) (Reply)

If You're A True Soccer Fan,who Is This Player? / Important Message From Man United In Pigin To Anthony Martial / Dana White Claims That The Floyd Mayweather Vs. Conor Mcgregor Box Broke Ppv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.