Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,287 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (47159 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IkediEbubes: 8:27am On May 28, 2017
RebelChip:

Get lost coward.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IkediEbubes: 8:28am On May 28, 2017
The coward is already crying to the mods. Ipob tout have no shame at all. OMG

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IfeNtinye: 8:29am On May 28, 2017
IkediEbubes:
The coward is already crying to the mods. Ipob tout have no shame at all. OMG
nairaland is for matured mind not for miscreants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 8:34am On May 28, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Get lost coward.

Have you ran? I am a proud potopoto boy and I will always defend the potopoto republic.

Below is the final destination of your head due to frequent tossing of Amala and Ewedu into it.

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 8:35am On May 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Young man, get some education! While there is a huge variation between the Urhobo and Igbo language, there are certain words the two spell same way but pronounce slightly.

Enu - Means up in Urhobo
Obara - Means blood in Urhobo
Biko - Means please in Urhobo
Do - Means welcome or sorry

So what is your problem again?

He doesn't know that almost all the languages in the middle belt, southeast, southwest and south south belong to a linguistic group called the NIGER CONGO group of languages. That most have freely borrowed words from each other from way back in the dim past. That some words were borrowed here and there by one ethnic group from another ethnic group is no ground for ethnic triumphalism. My tribe for example calls goat Ewo, Igbo call it Ewu and Yorubas Ewure

Kai ee good to grow up for barrack ooo. Airforce Base makurdi, I rep you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IkediEbubes: 8:39am On May 28, 2017
RebelChip:

Have you ran? I am a proud potopoto boy and I will always defend the potopoto republic.

Below is the final destination of your head due to frequent tossing of Amala and Ewedu into it.

You and your flat head kinsmen should stop crying to the mods. You are a proud flat head, your flatron cd head can be used to play table tennis cos of its flat surface. Lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 8:39am On May 28, 2017
[s]
IkediEbubes:
A man from Indonesia said Ibos are cursed to Africa. You do all those stuff you listed above. You are cannibals and eat human flesh, clifford Orji is one. What about Otokoto? Baby factory, armed robbery, prostitution and fake drugs. Even your governor is active in evil doing. Shameless people
[/s]

You are not making any sense. Simply do the needful below.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 8:42am On May 28, 2017
RebelChip:

This is wicket.

AJ is down, I repeat AJ is down

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IkediEbubes: 8:42am On May 28, 2017
RebelChip:
[s][/s]

You are not making any sense. Simply do the needful below.

You are crying already, brace up cos i will make you do the Ojukwu style on this thread. Osuism in you will be forced out by force.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 8:47am On May 28, 2017
IkediEbubes:

You and your flat head kinsmen should stop crying to the mods. You are a proud flat head, your flatron cd head can be used to play table tennis cos of its flat surface. Lol

At least these boys are hustling big. They stay under the sun toiling. Give or take he makes 5k profit in day. That is roughly 150k in a month. He saves 3k and uses the rest for expenses. That is 90k monthly savings. In a year, he has over a million to buy a shop and start life. After 4 years... He buys or builds a house in Lagos. You get jealous... Should I continue the story?

Now compare it with a region who almost all their youths are cyber criminals and "Internet Big Boys".

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Misterdhee1(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2017
9jakool:

I guess you guys never learn from history. You cannot force your identity on others. You tried during the Midwest invasion, until you got served at Ore. Delta and Edo state were never part of your declared Biafra.
Just going through the thread makes me dislike these people the more. Is it by force to attach others to your agitation? Others said they are better off as Nigerians, u are countering them by saying they are not. Na by force? How more gullible can these people be?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 8:53am On May 28, 2017
Urhobo people you guys should not worry. This is the IMPOSSICANT that Igbos are trying to do with you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IkediEbubes: 8:54am On May 28, 2017
[s]
RebelChip:

At least these boys are hustling big. They stay under the sun toiling. Give or take he makes 5k profit in day. That is roughly 150k in a month. He saves 3k and uses the rest for expenses. That is 90k monthly savings. In a year, he has over a million to buy a shop and start life. After 4 years... He buys or builds a house in Lagos. You get jealous... Should I continue the story?

Now compare it with a region who almost all their youths are cyber criminals and "Internet Big Boys".
[/s]

You mean they sell house for 50k naira in Lagos? Lmaooo. You dont have any working brain at all, no wonder you all carry drugs easily. You do all evils in the world, from baby factory to prostitution, cyber crimes, armed robbery, fake drugs, cocaine smuggling, cannibalism, rituals e.t.c Its certain you have 2 or 3 brothers awaiting death in Asia cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 8:55am On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Just going through the thread makes me dislike these people the more. Is it by force to attach others to your agitation? Others said they are better off as Nigerians, u are countering them by saying they are not. Na by force? How more gullible can these people be?

Dislike Igbos all you can it doesn't change the fact that you are hiding the real thing you are angry at. You know what it is boy? NIGERIA. They failed you!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Funlord2(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Seun, your mods are not doing their job. They allow this guy to create multiple handles and quote himself. And viciously attack people because he has lost the argument. Engaging in disgusting sexual innuendos. Suggesting violent sexual acts.

I am out of here. Nairaland like Nigeria is ABSOLUTELY lawless. You see why we call Nigeria the zoo? Very sad!

GodIsBiafran:

GBAM!!! All these people on Nairaland claiming Urhobo, Itshekiri and Isoko are more often than not Yorubas. I am not fooled by that monkey fratermathy. Even the so called Efewestern is dubious. Many of these guys have Yoruba fathers and Biafran mothers hence their confusion and efulefuNess.

GodIsBiafran:

Thank you my sister. I have been tracking this so called fratermathy and I have reason to believe he is no other than Akinphysicist - the tigerfaced afonja muslim demon.

And you have the nerve to be calling mods about people violating the forums laws? Anyway most of you ipob things have been quarreling with common sense for eons! grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Misterdhee1(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2017
RebelChip:

Dislike Igbos all you can it doesn't change the fact that you are hiding the real thing you are angry at. You know what it is boy? NIGERIA. They failed you!
It is not your failing. Let each individual answer his calling individually. Preach your biafrnaism among your people. Stop forcing others to use the microscope through your eyes. Na by force? You guys stink!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by pazienza(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2017
hammer6:

How can a sensible person open such useless thread?

Yesterday dey post picture of Urhobo women raped and murdered in their farm by Fulani and the coward hide under bed.

Once wen they hear Igbo, dem go run come out like possessed zombies.

Na only where we dey dem dey get mouth.

Because you people through your actions, gave them mouth.
Why should a well breast fed Igbo man be including Isokos and Urhobos in Biafra just because he has few Urhobo friends that are happy with Biafra? Where is the place of wisdom, how far is places like Abraka, Ughelli, Sapele fro Onitsha? Cant these people take a simple trip to these places and see the Igbophobia these people( their commoners) are swimming in, why have our people decided to be this dumb? How hard is it to read up on the negative roles these people played in Biafra 1967 ?

Please, our Igbo youths should stop attracting these sort of ignorance driven disgrace to Ndiigbo, what sort of nonsense is this,I am really pissed off, someone needs to call these guys to order.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 8:58am On May 28, 2017
IkediEbubes:
[s][/s]

You mean they sell house for 50k naira in Lagos? Lmaooo. You dont have any working brain at all, no wonder you all carry drugs easily. You do all evils in the world, from baby factory to prostitution, cyber crimes, armed robbery, fake drugs, cocaine smuggling, cannibalism, rituals e.t.c Its certain you have 2 or 3 brothers awaiting death in Asia cheesy cheesy cheesy

All liars will goto hell! We know what you do for a living!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IkediEbubes: 8:58am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Rants from a demented abobaku in oshogbo yoruba. Drown your mis.erable self in lagoon since the pains of biafran issue is very much unbearable to an abobaku like you.

More ranting from a frustrated cannibal from the erosion ravaged land of the Osus. You should hang yourself if you are pained so we can piss on your rotten corpse, attachee by force miscreant begging for relevance everywhere. Disgraced slaves of the country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IkediEbubes: 8:59am On May 28, 2017
RebelChip:

All liars will goto hell! We know what you do for a living!

I dont drugs nor eat my fellow human like you. I dont sell fake drugs, nor do armed robbery, I dont do baby factory, and cant even even smuggle drugs. They are waiting for you in Asia cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 9:01am On May 28, 2017
pazienza:

Why should a well breast fed Igbo man be including Isokos and Urhobos in Biafra just because he has few Urhobo friends that are happy with Biafra? Where is the place of wisdom, how far is places like Abraka, Ughelli, Sapele fro Onitsha? Cant these people take a simple trip to these places and see the Igbophobia these people( their commoners) are swimming in, why have our people decided to be this dumb? How hard is it to read up on the roles this people played in Biafra 1967

I don't know for this people oo. I can't seem to understand them oo. How they keep on adding inconsequentials to a great nation beats my imagination. Its very certain that a few of them support Biafra and are begging to be added. Nobody is adding them by force.

By the way, I like your signature.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Notasyouthink: 9:02am On May 28, 2017
Mujtahida:

I take God beg you leave that AkinPhysicist guy alone ooo, hehhheeheehehe. No talk say dem no warn you ooo.

In Fela's voice - when trouble sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin him dey find, wahala, him dey find, wahala...

Toh. Not as you think na im go be oooo. That afonja warrior to conquer men of sterner stuff than you ooo.
Who is the trouble and who is the yanga wey go wake am??

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 9:03am On May 28, 2017
pazienza:

Why should a well breast fed Igbo man be including Isokos and Urhobos in Biafra just because he has few Urhobo friends that are happy with Biafra? Where is the place of wisdom, how far is places like Abraka, Ughelli, Sapele fro Onitsha? Cant these people take a simple trip to these places and see the Igbophobia these people( their commoners) are swimming in, why have our people decided to be this dumb? How hard is it to read up on the negative roles these people played in Biafra 1967 ?

Please, our Igbo youths should stop attracting these sort of ignorance driven disgrace to Ndiigbo, what sort of nonsense is this.

Look at Urhobos who have no control over their oil wells because they are slaves

Hausa Fulani people control all their oil wells

They are free to remain slaves in Nigeria

Other tribes who want freedom can escape this Lugard slave camp

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 9:03am On May 28, 2017
IkediEbubes:

More ranting from a frustrated cannibal from the erosion ravaged land of the Osus. You should hang yourself if you are pained so we can piss on your rotten corpse, attachee by force miscreant begging for relevance everywhere. Disgraced slaves of the country.

You sound so pained bro. You hate Igbos this much. Why interfere in their discussions.

You hate us, WE HATE YOU TOO. Nothing Joins Us Together. You are you and we are we. How hard can that be to understand?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 9:05am On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

It is not your failing. Let each individual answer his calling individually. Preach your biafrnaism among your people. Stop forcing others to use the microscope through your eyes. Na by force? You guys stink!

We stink? Why not go and die?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (44) (Reply)

Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship / 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today / Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.