Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (46602 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by januzaj(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2017
ProWalker:

Oil oil oil , that is all that your brain is filled and diluted with grin grin
what do you expect from a kid.
If his level of stupidity was used as prototype to build a skyscraper, no building would come next to it in the next 10 billion years.Burj Khalifa and Shanghai Tower would be nothing compared to it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Iceberg3: 10:46am On May 28, 2017
pazienza:

Of course, a restructured Nigeria would be better than Biafra, I am a Biafran all through, yet I recognize this fact.
But here is the catch:

Nigeria cannot be restructured, as its obvious some groups can only accept Nigeria as its presently structure d and no other way, as they are in this union solely for selfish group and individual agenda. To this group, a call for restructured Nigeria is akin to call for war.
Lets not forget that Ojukwu insisting on.restructured Nigeria as represented in Aburi accord was interpreted by these same people and groups as declaration of war!

Ndiigbo had since realized that calling for restructured Nigeria is same as calling for disintegration, as these groups shouting one Nigeria today, would definitely not see the need to continue with a restructured Nigerian project, as such would mean them forfeiting their current advantages that make them love the country, they would most likely fight back, like they did in 1967.

This is Ohaneze Ndiigbo proposal on.restructured Nigeria:http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/OhanaezeDraftSubConstitutionReview.html

God bless you,this is such an eye opener...i just don't know whats the problem with some southerners screaming one 4kn naija..i am Edo,some of my peeps scorn @me and say all manner of things about biafra but i always woner,do we want to continue in this kinda dream_killing nigeria?

I've been onboard ship,sailing the atlantic for months with all the attendant luxuries,especially constant power and wifi,i just got down days back to fix certain issues buh guess what,i've been putting up with the same unbearable heat and darkness that've plagued on for years! If only the 'other' southerners on here spilling bile on Igbos would channel their venom @ the true/real enemies who are against total restructuring or true federalism,maybe we wud be having a headway.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 10:52am On May 28, 2017
pazienza:

Of course, a restructured Nigeria would be better than Biafra, I am a Biafran all through, yet I recognize this fact.
But here is the catch:

Nigeria cannot be restructured, as its obvious some groups can only accept Nigeria as its presently structure d and no other way, as they are in this union solely for selfish group and individual agenda. To this group, a call for restructured Nigeria is akin to call for war.
Lets not forget that Ojukwu insisting on.restructured Nigeria as represented in Aburi accord was interpreted by these same people and groups as declaration of war!

Ndiigbo had since realized that calling for restructured Nigeria is same as calling for disintegration, as these groups shouting one Nigeria today, would definitely not see the need to continue with a restructured Nigerian project, as such would mean them forfeiting their current advantages that make them love the country, they would most likely fight back, like they did in 1967.

This is Ohaneze Ndiigbo proposal on.restructured Nigeria:

Let's call it what it is: the elements in the North prefer that Nigeria should continue this way but my brother I am dead tired of this lopsided arrangement.

On restructuring I feel there's some bit of a chance IF Igbos can be diplomatic and reach out to other groups(not Northern elements yet) in this country and IF everyone in utter sincerity and truth comes together to lend their voices and give momentum to the call for restructuring. I perceive that this is the psychological reason why Igbos attack ( forgive my use of the word, it's just my perception as formed through readings on nairaland) other ethnic groups particularly the Yorubas, Urhobos
and Itshekiris because I feel they perceive that IF ONLY, IF ONLY these ethnic groups at least join their mouth in the matter it would gain strength and force those in the North to bend backwards and come round to the drawing board. They are more frustrated by the nonchalance of the yoruba than by the oppression of the Northern elements. As it stands there's mutual hatred and antagonisms historically carried over, old and fresh wounds inflicted on each other by the very ethnic groups whose synergy would otherwise force the North as a matter of its own well being to discuss this matter.

So in the call for restructuring I see an opportunity for strategic planning, fence building, co-operation among the ethnic groups in the South-west, East and south south that can force the North to bend so that we rearrange this country in a way that would create space for everyone to grow. The North swaggers and sits arrogantly on top the nation with the born to rule mentality but behind that arrogance is fear, pure unadulterated fear and retrogessive thinking. Only a coalition of TRUTH by southerners can save the North from itself, save Yorubas, save igbos, save Nigeria for all of us.
(The Hausa man at heart is very simple minded and easy going but he's no fool)

But when the call is for Biafra, non Igbos do not want to go near that word. The word is too psychologically charged with thoughts of an Igbo empire in the making.

This are my thoughts on this matter. Cheers.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 10:55am On May 28, 2017
Iceberg3:

God bless you,this is such an eye opener...i just don't know whats the problem with some southerners screaming one 4kn naija..i am Edo,some of my peeps scorn @me and say all manner of things about biafra but i always woner,do we want to continue in this kinda dream_killing nigeria?

I've been onboard ship,sailing the atlantic for months with all the attendant luxuries,especially constant power and wifi,i just got down days back to fix certain issues buh guess what,i've been putting up with the same unbearable heat and darkness that've plagued on for years! If only the 'other' southerners on here spilling bile on Igbos would channel their venom @ the true/real enemies who are against total restructuring or true federalism,maybe we wud be having a headway.

God bless you for seeking freedom

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by ProWalker: 11:01am On May 28, 2017
januzaj:
what do you expect from a kid.
If his level of stupidity was used as prototype to build a skyscraper, no building would come next to it in the next 10 billion years.Burj Khalifa and Shanghai Tower would be nothing compared to it.

I've come to a very reasonable conclusion! Almost all these Biafran miscreants on NL were born and have virtually lived all their entire life in the east, their exposure is grossly limited and NL obviously is their main contact with Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 11:01am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

Pazienza understand the politics played by Afonjas pretending to be SS people

If you want to expose them easily, just remind the Ethnic groups who control their oil wells

When they start insisting on controlling their oil wells, their eyes will open

That was how Ijaws were liberated

It is called psychological warfare

Hahahaha hahahaha. This guy you funny @your last line.
A child was throwing mud balls into the compound of their hostile neighbours. The father appalled by the vengeful action of his son asked him 'Chukwuka what are you doing?' The little one confidently answered like a battle seasoned General 'Papa I am bombing them with American missiles

Psychological warfare my foot.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:03am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

God bless you for seeking freedom

Bro... u aint saying sumthin.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:06am On May 28, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Bro... u aint saying sumthin.
Later we will chat
You know that Afonjas are watching us
Trust me at the right hour we will see

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:09am On May 28, 2017
Mujtahida:

Hahahaha hahahaha. This guy you funny @your last line.
A child was throwing mud balls into the compound of their hostile neighbours. The father appalled by the vengeful action of his son asked him 'Chukwuka what are you doing?' The little one confidently answered like a battle seasoned General 'Papa I am bombing them with American missiles

Psychological warfare my foot.

NigerDeltans take back your oil wells like the Ijaws

Urhobos prove to the world you guys aren't slaves

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by vecman22(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

take it easy? ni bo? lia-lia! Their dowry is paid-in-full. Cheap but fully paid. They knew what they were getting into. grin

Chai ...now I see why dis donkeys(Igbos) hate you so much

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:09am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

Later we will chat

K fichaa comment gi
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by DocHMD: 11:13am On May 28, 2017
ProWalker:

May the long throat oil you are looking for in ND consume you in 10M this time around IJMN and shuku ewure Alabama name grin grin

Longer throat for oil? I thought you said your cocoa and human parts trade will make Oshogbo GDP greater than that of America when Biafra goes with their wahala?

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 11:14am On May 28, 2017
Jabioro:
Your fury would not change anything, your delusional attitude can only add pains to your headache, if can tread it carefully, with wisdom, logic and diplomatic serials you will get what you want in a due time.. it would be my joy for every nation that make up Nigeria go separately.. Your ways of e-miscreants handling it is not encouraging.. Tell me who is happy the way country is been run..

My dear, I am not an e-miscreant. Maybe you wanted to refer to your relation nearby... Not me.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:18am On May 28, 2017
DocHMD:

Longer throat for oil? I thought you said your cocoa will make Oshogbo GDP greater than that of America when Biafra goes with their wahala?

cheesy grin

You see how I have trapped the Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by vayne(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2017
Una still dey hear when ikwerre elders Dey speak cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3825757/ikwerre-elders-say-biafrans#56951924

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:21am On May 28, 2017
vayne:
Ina still dry hear when ikwerre elders Dey speak cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3825757/ikwerre-elders-say-biafrans#56951924

Afonjas will commit suicide en-mass
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by ProWalker: 11:22am On May 28, 2017
DocHMD:

Longer throat for oil? I thought you said your cocoa will make Oshogbo GDP greater than that of America when Biafra goes with their wahala?

cheesy grin

Leave the minorities alone, let them chat their own unique destiny and a path out of Nigeria.
Stop acting like desperadoes, you come across as you have evil motives grin
Don't prove us right
You have nothing as in nothing with these people outside of the fact that you are fellow Nigerians just like Hausas and Yorubas are with them.
Stop begging for unity with minorities grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by DocHMD: 11:24am On May 28, 2017
ProWalker:

Leave the minorities alone, let them chat their own unique destiny and a path out of Nigeria.
Don't prove us right
You have nothing as in nothing with these people outside of the fact that you are fellow Nigerians just like Hausas and Yorubas are with them.

Don't sweat it. We Biafrans want you to grow Ogbomosho economy with Cocoa and human part trade and make it greater than America. We are going to ensure that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:25am On May 28, 2017
ProWalker:

Don't prove us right

The ND people want back their oil wells, jobs and lands

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by ProWalker: 11:26am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

The ND people want back their oil wells, jobs and lands

Your name is MR ND SPOKESMAN? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by DanseMacabre(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2017
Mujtahida:

That AkinPhysicist is the epitome of savagery, a vicious afonja warlord - brutal, deadly, ferocious, uncompromising, corrosive and ruthless.

Look at the way he entered into the fray with the swagger of thunders popping all over him, with the flourish of lights going before him, blinding his adversaries, making them scurry like befuddled rats back into their cramped holes. Ogun, Sango and Eshu (the sly trickster of a god) descended with him.

GodisBiafran had long been hornily calling for him in the provocative way most sex starved women do. She (abi he, even if he is a he, psychologically he is a SHE! ) called and called, swaying her curvy hips, languidly shaking her turgid waist, voluptuously flashing her full, high breasted chest with provocative lust and suggestive, sinful dare in her hungry, raunchy eyes...

Lol.

Wallahi, if you allow this your poetic talent waste on top e-asslicking/otinkpuism, you fuuuuuck up. Not unless you're a clone. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by ProWalker: 11:28am On May 28, 2017
DocHMD:

Don't sweat it. We Biafrans want you to grow Ogbomosho economy with Cocoa and human part trade and make it greater than America. We are going to ensure that. grin grin

At least we are not going to beg minorities for oil and sea access grin grin
God has been wonderful to us, can you say that for yourself? grin
Minorities unity beggars grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by DocHMD: 11:32am On May 28, 2017
ProWalker:

At least we are not going to beg minorities for oil and sea access grin grin
God has been wonderful to us, can you say that for yourself? grin
Minorities unity beggars grin

If God has been so wonderful why are running away from oduduwa republic while dwelling on Biafra?
Maybe it's because you agree with we Biafrans that you won't be different fron your blood brothers in Togo and Benin republic who also have large coastlines? Talk true.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 11:32am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

You think Yorubas love us more than Ijaws.

Why did Senator Segun oppose the extension of railway line to Igbo heartland

Why didn't OBJ establish an international airport in Igbo land until Jonathan an Ijaw did

Why did Gbajamila oppose the relocation of oil companies headquarters to the SS/SE

Why did Osinbanjo talk about a second civil war instead of a referendum

Those stuffs you mentioned up there are isolated incidents. The Yorubas are just cunny. Those things are political strategies to make sure that you don't shine or become better than them. It was very wicked of them but if you are in there shoes, you will do same. But that does not in any way mean am supporting them. Go through my posts... I chew them like chewing gum when they cross into Biafran paths. But please be aware that they are far better than Ijaw people. Between two evils... There is always the better one. The Ijaw man on the other hand is very deadly and cunny. There are things I can't just explain to you in the net. Just do your research.

Bro, let me tell you something. The Ijaws don't love and will never lover you. Read history... Check facts.

Those few Yoruba men you see supporting Biafra are doing so out of sentiments. They don't really like Igbo people and will chew you when the time comes.

Example is Fayose. He knows he has a case to fight with the Hausa Fulani government and is trying everything to attach to the popularity of Nnamdi Kanu and escape. He wants to say when they arrest him that "They tortured Nnamdi Kanu... why won't they torture me". He is just making calculated political movements which will pay off at last. Believe me.

Same goes for Fani Kayode. That one is just seeking attention. When has he ever loved Igbo people? As if we are not thinking beings. Give Kayode a federal appointment now and he shuts up like a fowl he is.

Most Nigerians are aware for you to become popular now, just whip up Igbo sentiments. Voila... Most of them start supporting you.

Even most of you insulting Igbo politicians and Governors are not aware of the moves they made to secure director. You think they are not supporting Biafra?

You think that cone head Fayose loves you more than them? You think Fani Kayode loves you more than them? Let me tell you... These two morons are just trying to buy into trending issues and remain relevant.

WHY AM I TELLING YOU ALL THESE? JUST BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS FIGHT AND ITS ALL ABOUT IGBO. WE HAVE ENOUGH OIL IN ANAMBRA AND IMO TO SUSTAIN US. THAT IS IF WE ARE GOING TO BE DEPENDENT ON THE SO CALLED OIL. IGBOS ARE TO BLESSED AND INGENIOUS TO REMAIN AT THAT LEVEL. IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING WORLD EVENTS BY THE WAY, YOU DO BE AWARE THAT OIL WILL BECOME WORTHLESS SOON! SO BROTHER, ALLOW URHOBO, IJAW, ITSEKIRI AND ISOKO TO WALLOW IN THEIR WORTHLESS OIL WELLS. IF YOU ARE TRUELY AN IGBO MAN, YOU WILL RISE ABOVE OIL. LOOK AT ISRAEL, GERMANY, HOLLAND, SOUTH AFRICA, FRANCE! ANY OIL IN THEM? THINK BIAFRA, THINK IGBO AND OTHER MINORITY TRIBES THAT WILLINGLY WANTS TO JOIN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by vayne(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2017
People Dey talk,even those wey no get anything Dey talk,no strength to fight for even a restructured Nigeria where they will benefit from,NO....yet loyal pass slaves to awusafulani!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Jabioro: 11:34am On May 28, 2017
RebelChip:

My dear, I am not an e-miscreant. Maybe you wanted to refer to your relation nearby... Not me.
If you're not one why join senseless line, you're a learner guy I expected you to put in constructive arguments that would beat my imagination ..No southerners are pleased with what we have today as a nation. If referendum is on today for every subnation called to go independently, it shall marvelled you the amount of vote of yes all south.. Do you wanted to be street ,beer parlour or room chest beater to put on reasonable arguments before international community.. I respect a lot igbo guys who are my business partners, their doggedness is second to known.. what I read online doesn't portrayed what I am seen.. be mature except.. you have resolved to be Alaba boys..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 11:34am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Biitch - I told you to go clean up your stinky self before approaching your P.I.M.P. You only speak when I tell you to biitchh.
A P¡mp Named AkinPhysicist

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:37am On May 28, 2017
DocHMD:

If God has been so wonderful why are running away from oduduwa republic while dwelling on Biafra?
Maybe it's because you agree with we Biafrans that you won't be different fron your blood brothers in Togo and Benin republic who also have large coastlines? Talk true.

grin grin grin
Vayne

When ND people take back their oil wells, Afonjas will be poorer than Togo and Benin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 11:37am On May 28, 2017
Jabioro:
If you're not one why join senseless line, you're a learner guy I expected you to put in constructive arguments that would beat my imagination ..No southerners are pleased with what we have today as a nation. If referendum is on today for every subnation called to go independently, it shall marvelled you the amount of vote of yes all south.. Do you wanted to be street ,beer parlour or room chest beater to put on reasonable arguments before international community.. I respect a lot igbo guys who are my business partners, their doggedness is second to known.. what I read online doesn't portrayed what I am seen.. be mature except.. you have resolved to be Alaba boys..

Is that all? Who cares about your respect for Igbo business partners? Mind your nation, let me mind mine.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 11:38am On May 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Corruption controls it. However, I'd like to know your reaction when Fulani Herdsmen sacked and killed several people in Awgu, Ezeagu and other parts of Enugu and Anambra. Tell me, did you fight back?
Corruption controls it. My God see Solomonic wisdom. I doff my hat for you. I said it, Urhobos have this uncanny sense of wisdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:40am On May 28, 2017
Mujtahida:

Corruption controls it. My God see Solomonic wisdom. I doff my hat for you. I said it, Urhobos have this uncanny sense of wisdom.

So corruption is a human being
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by DocHMD: 11:41am On May 28, 2017
yelubass come and beg me for unity as you run from your brothers in benin republic. grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (44) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.