Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (46685 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:15am On May 28, 2017
9jakool:

If Igbos aren't slaves, why are their oil wells under the control of their Hausa Fulani masters.

Logic my friend, use it when you speak.

So u have finally admitted that Igbo oil feeds U? Nothing is hidden under the sun forever, especially the truth.

It always comes out in the end.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 12:17am On May 28, 2017
9jakool:

If Igbos aren't slaves, why are their oil wells under the control of their Hausa Fulani masters.

Logic my friend, use it when you speak.

If you have being following my comments, you will see where I posted that all SS and SE tribes are slaves who have no control over their resources

Igbo and Ijaw people have recognized this fact that is why they want out of the federation

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 12:18am On May 28, 2017
hammer6:

So u have finally admitted that Igbo oil feeds U? Nothing is hidden under the sun forever, especially the truth.

That is how to trap an Afonja

One Star bottle for you

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:19am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

If you have being following my comments, you will see where I posted that all SS and SE tribes are slaves who have no control over their resources

Igbo and Ijaw people have recognized this fact that is why they want out of the federation

Asari have told them that their is nothing like south south militant but Ijaw militant.

We thank God for the Ijaw. If not, the little revenue that all the lazy bastards in the SS enjoy today, will still head north.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:21am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

That is how to trap an Afonja

One Star bottle for you

He is asking about Igbo as if we have allowed dem a minute rest.

2017 will not be a good year for Afonja, not one bit.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 12:25am On May 28, 2017
hammer6:

He is asking about Igbo as if we have allowed dem a minute rest.
2017 will not be a good year for Afonja, not one bit.
This year, we will drive Afonjas to Soka forest

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by AkinPhysicist: 12:25am On May 28, 2017
shocked shocked shocked Jesu Kristi shocked shocked shocked Why is my name all over this thread? Wetin concern me with Biafra? Or wetin concern me if Urhobo/Isoko wan join Biafra or not? The lightning wey go strike Ipob still dey do warn up with Sango.Ko ni da fu iya laya yin

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by 9jakool: 12:25am On May 28, 2017
hammer6:

What oyel? you mean the very small amount found in the SE? It's not enough to satisfy my oyel hungry belle. Last I check, even Ondo produces MORE oyel than the entire SE.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 12:27am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
shocked shocked shocked Jesu Kristi shocked shocked shocked Why is my name all over this thread? Wetin concern me with Biafra? Or wetin concern me if Urhobo/Isoko wan join Biafra or not? The lightning wey go strike Ipob still dey do warn up with Sango.Ko ni da fu iya laya yin

Fratermathy second moniker

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:28am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

So you are the AkinPhysicist that I am being accused of? grin grin grin grin grin

You must have done a number on these guys for them to think any account that is against Biafra is yours.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:28am On May 28, 2017
9jakool:

What oyel? you mean the very small amount found in the SE? It's not enough to satisfy my oyel hungry belle. Last I check, even Ondo produces MORE oyel than the entire SE.

Afonja get out of the thread, i have no business with u. nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:29am On May 28, 2017
e go better if u continue with dat ur Urhobo moniker. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:31am On May 28, 2017
hammer6:

Afonja get out of the thread, i have no business with. nonsense!

Don't you guys have anything better to say than your normal "afonja" rhetoric? Look at how you and your ilk have succeeded in marring the Igbo name on this thread. Do you really think any sane person will go through this thread and still want to be a Biafran?

In Urhobo, we will say "Oghene biko kemi'roro". I hope you guys get wisdom! For your own sakes and that of your cause. Don't spoil the image of other Igbos with your hateful and spiteful comments.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by YungMillionaire: 12:32am On May 28, 2017
grin grin grin LOL So fratermathy is now an afonja - if Igbos are this crazy tell me who will want to join you in Biafra? grin grin grin grin

By the way - we Itshekiris will NEVER (I repeat NEVER) join Biafra. We are far more related to Yorubas and Edos. In the event of a Nigerian break-up our first choice is a Niger-Delta Republic. If that fails, we will join our Oduduwa cousins in the South-West. Igbos are dreamers.

And please go ahead and call me afonja all you want - in fact, you are not that far from the truth grin grin

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Notasyouthink: 12:33am On May 28, 2017
9jakool:

I guess you guys never learn from history. You cannot force your identity on others. You tried during the Midwest invasion, until you got served at Ore. Delta and Edo state were never part of your declared Biafra.
Which history are you talking about?? Is it the one that was concocted by zoo?? before the creation of the zoo by fedrick lugard, was there anything like edo and delta state?? Black man and low mentality are inseparable go and prepare yourself very well if you want to be quoting me.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by AkinPhysicist: 12:37am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

So you are the AkinPhysicist that I am being accused of? grin grin grin grin grin
You must have done a number on these guys for them to think any account that is against Biafra is yours.

Don't mind those potor-potor people. They are my wives. They are currently in heat and need their punnani filled up with my massive Afonja python. Don't worry when I fill them up, they will calm down and go straight to sleep.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:38am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Which history are you talking about?? Is it the one that was concocted by zoo?? before the creation of the zoo by fedrick lugard, was there anything like edo and delta state?? Black man and low mentality are inseparable go and prepare yourself very well if you want to be quoting me.

So because we were forced into a Lugardian contraption now means Biafrans have the right to force us into Biafra? What makes you different from Lugard?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Notasyouthink: 12:40am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

So it is now by force, okwaya?

Biafra will come with Urhobo and Isoko whether they like it or not? Are you God?

Am not God but I know God has already signed it.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by AkinPhysicist: 12:40am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

You are showing serious symptoms of Alzheimer disease. Make sure you take your meds - biko.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:42am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

Don't you guys have anything better to say than your normal "afonja" rhetoric? Look at how you and your ilk have succeeded in marring the Igbo name on this thread. Do you really think any sane person will go through this thread and still want to be a Biafran?

In Urhobo, we will say "Oghene biko kemi'roro". I hope you guys get wisdom! For your own sakes and that of your cause. Don't spoil the image of other Igbos with your hateful and spiteful comments.

LOOK AT DAT!

HE IS MIXING IGBO AND URHOBO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 12:43am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

Don't mind him he has already been exposed. He has no shame.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 12:44am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

Mathias aka Akin why are you disgracing yourself here? Its unhealthy for you to be talking to yourself like this. The gig is up. You have been EXPOSED.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:44am On May 28, 2017
hammer6:

LOOK AT DAT!

Biko is pure Urhobo. Dunno if it means anything in Igbo. If you don't know something, simply ASK!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 12:46am On May 28, 2017
hammer6:

LOOK AT DAT!

He is one confused Yoruba man. Give him credit, he understands some Urhobo but we are not fooled by that grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:46am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

Biko is pure Urhobo. Dunno if it means anything in Igbo. If you don't know something, simply ASK!

Wat does it mean in Urhobo?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:46am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Am not God but I know God has already signed it.

Maybe your Chukwu Okike Abiama has ordained it in your head. However, our OGHENE never ordained such an aberration and never will!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 12:47am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

[s]Biko is pure Urhobo. Dunno if it means anything in Igbo. If you don't know something, simply ASK![/s]

Irrelevant. You ALREADY admitted you are afonja. Let it go. Its okay.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:50am On May 28, 2017
hammer6:

Wat does it mean in Urhobo?

Biko means please in Urhobo. e.g

Biko kemi ukedjere na ==> Please give me that spoon
Biko kpeki da demu vwo keme ==> Please go to the market and buy me some stuffs
Biko bieche na gbe ==> Please close the door

I understand that it exists in Igbo too but this is purely Urhobo and Urhobo is not an Igboid language. Urhobo is an Edoid language and that word originated from Edo into Urhobo.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:52am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

Biko means please in Urhobo. e.g

Biko kemi ukedjere na ==> Please give me that spoon
Biko kpeki da demu vwo keme ==> Please go to the market and buy me some stuffs
Biko bieche na gbe ==> Please close the door

I understand that it exists in Igbo too but this is purely Urhobo and Urhobo is not an Igboid language. Urhobo is an Edoid language and that word originated from Edo into Urhobo.

wat does it mean in Igbo, remind me?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by 9jakool: 12:52am On May 28, 2017
hammer6:

Afonja get out of the thread, i have no business with u. nonsense!
Hehehehehehehehehehe I am your worst Nightmare

[img]https:///media/11-12-2015/b8Y0AI.gif[/img]

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Notasyouthink: 12:52am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

So because we were forced into a Lugardian contraption now means Biafrans have the right to force us into Biafra? What makes you different from Lugard?
What do you mean by us?? Is uhrobo and isoko now part of yoruba land?? Besides, we are not forcing anybody.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:53am On May 28, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Irrelevant. You ALREADY admitted you are afonja. Let it go. Its okay.

Yea. Of course I am an an Afonja. As long as it distances me from your likes. And by your likes, I mean hate filled and pained IPOB youths who go around causing issues and dragging ethnicities into phantom nations and delusions.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose / Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} / EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.