Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? (7602 Views)

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Come Inside............ I Need Answers / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by pizzylee(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2017
one day u will pour wat her jerry can can't contain
Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by MaziOmenuko: 10:49am On May 28, 2017
konjinus:
no she drink salt and I also control how I pour small small at a time

This is wrong. Salt and water doesn't prevent pregnancy, you only end up over labouring the kidney and increasing her blood pressure; you are directly killing that girl slowly if what u wrote there is true.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by vecman22(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Don't let her drink too much salt o!...............before the baby becomes too salty.

Chai....lol

God bless d day I joined dis forum

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by oz4real83(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2017
konjinus:
hope u celebrated ''children's day'' yesterday? Talking like someone who never did biology or even integrated science. Keep pouring small small.
Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2017
konjinus:
Plizzzzzz nairaland why is that anytime am nacking ma baby girl and I pour inside I feel like am in heaven but if I doesn't pour my west and back always pain me in the morning. Plizzzz advice me na ?
keep pouring ur akamu ur east, north & south all celebrate ur result. irresponsible illiterate
Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2017
konjinus:
Plizzzzzz nairaland why is that anytime am nacking ma baby girl and I pour inside I feel like am in heaven but if I doesn't pour my west and back always pain me in the morning. Plizzzz advice me na ?
keep pouring ur akamu ur east, north & south will soon celebrate ur result. irresponsible illiterate
Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by Leslieee(f): 2:13pm On May 28, 2017
smardray:
If she gets pregnant... Don't comman create any stupid thread here o
Lwkm
Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by oodua1stson: 3:53pm On May 28, 2017
konjinus:
you pour small small grin grin grin
Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by lordraiden(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what this ppl smoke before creating this type of thread.

Nigga no dey pour again oh salt no dey do any shit,go check if the gal Neva get belle self
Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 28, 2017
konjinus:

Pls guy be joking.
Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by Idydarling(f): 8:32pm On May 28, 2017
CaptainNipples:

mama o kiss
Papa de papa tongue
Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by 49cents(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2017
Billyonaire:

What if I say you are wrong ?

Marriage is union of convenience, it has little to do with sex. When one hits puberty, it is a sign from nature saying, you can reproduce, you can experience and raise your consciousness via orgasm. But if you like the pusssy and if you like the dicck and you guys are compartible, you can make the dicck and pussy yours for life. That is what marriage is. Religion and Government has been using control statements to control the population for over 3 thousand years now, thereby inventing a new market called Prostitution. If sex was allowed to be the way it was, humans will naturally love each other and raise their consciousness and these needless wars for virgins would never have happened in the first place.

As for the OP, you feel like you are in heaven during orgasm because you are actually spiritually in heaven at that moment. What I mean by heaven in this context is, you are on a meditative state of a very high consciousness. When one tunes self to that higher consciousness whether via sex, cocaine or any other means, it feels that way. But then, there are others who tune themselves to that ecstatics realm without sex and drugs. That is what sex was designed to show you. And babies that are products of orgasm can not be said to be of same consciousness as babies made from non-orgasmic ejaculation.

What if I tell you you have been reading a lotta constructs from conspiracy theories? Lol

I didn't mention bible nor did I quote the hadith. I am speaking in plain human language based on experiential knowledge.

The flaw in your theory is essentially in the narrowness of the deciding factor‎ for marriage: being the qualitative value of the sexual organs as against the basis of mine which borders on Man as a composite of the material  governed by rational faculties.

Orgasms in itself doesn't raise consciousness else sex addicts would have been the most conscious of souls on earth but an orgasm that happens with all the works present, being love (which is a conscious judgement of acceptance of another that takes cognisance of the totality of the other) is what deepens my awareness of how peace and joy can be surprisingly achieved in an act of self-giving and vulerabilty as against f**king which  just seeks it's selfish release, rush of ego or a realisation of some fetish or fantasy and moves on to the next when it becomes jaded!

A man isn't a dicck nor the woman defined by her vagina thus that can be the basis for entering into marraige; so many human customs and conventions over the centuries and without the influence of faith regard sex as the consummation of a heterogenous relationship, that is something that happens the couple have discovered a correspondence between themselves.
This is against the culture where sex actually signals or the beginning of a relationship or supposedly strengthens it; but we know in our experience that men hardly take a woman who gives in on the first day seriously because he feels she would do the same with any jack that does or says similar things he did to get her laid

@ OP you have to pay attention to yourself and your experience. has having sex raised your awareness as a man? Is your after-sex experience satisfying in a totalising way? Can you say in truth you experience happiness and freedom beyond the 20 seconds of expulsion.

Any male can have sex when the hormones surge. Men have sex when the desire to give selflessly surge.

It's a journey and not a flight‎
Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 29, 2017
Jeez!!!!...oga are u dumb or what
Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by JayB11(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2017
techmyles:
Ramadan Best Wishes to all Muslim Brothers & Sister's. God bless everyone ! https://techmyles..com
This is 'Romance section' and not 'Religion section'. Who do you think you are more holy than Msssstttchhhwwww!!!
Re: Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? by moorevic(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
konjinus:
Sentence structure and punctuation is critically important.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Married Man Was Caught Pants Down In The Act With ‘A Mad Woman ’ In Pub / Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k / The Choir Girl And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.