Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids (23334 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates 35th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by zoho23(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2017
Ace comedian,Basketmouth marked Children's Day today by sharing this lovely photo collage of his three kids .He wrote
Happy children's day Jason, Amy & Janelle.
Daddy loves you.

See Photos below>>>>http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/basketmouth-marks-childrens-day-with.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-onxTCVeY1xs/WSnK7icAIeI/AAAAAAADpSU/lSdjmFbA7mUaJQC9BADvQqbBL3Kv6VRZwCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Angeleena(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2017
his daughters, are cute...I no just understand the boy face

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Evablizin(f): 10:48pm On May 27, 2017
Cute kids

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Evablizin(f): 10:53pm On May 27, 2017
Angeleena:
lols wat do u wnt 2 understand from d boy's face tell me i wil google it nw,i'm right here wit my laptop

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Angeleena(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2017
Evablizin:
lols wat do u wnt 2 understand from d boy's face tell me i wil google it nw,i'm right here wit my laptop
lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by axortedbabe(f): 11:16pm On May 27, 2017
That girl in d middle is so pretty

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by NwaObinkita: 10:22am On May 28, 2017
grin
Ugly boy...like father like son..

I am patiently waiting for the girl in the third picture to grow up.
She will be my baby mama.
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Ezedon(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2017
See beautiful leaders of next tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Emmyloaded: 10:22am On May 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by hazan041(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2017
Angeleena:

wetin u see?
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by bonifieldstun(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2017
yappy childrens day God help the children in the Middle East esp Syria

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by adeniyi3971(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2017
The boy's face tho .... the girl at the extreme end is beautiful
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2017
The geh ba d rait ge baske maut

I mean I love chocolate coloured girls
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by kokoA(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2017
Dis boy no resemble Basket o lipsrsealed
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by MillionDollars: 10:29am On May 28, 2017
If u no fine, try ur best marry fine wife o.... I talk my own
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by edlion57(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2017
D
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by kagari: 10:31am On May 28, 2017
There is this saying always confirm your first kid, he or she might just be a parting gift from your wife's ex

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by edlion57(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2017
He dat cultivated cassava in another man's farm so shall others cultivate cassava in his own farm...Mr.. bright go and buy AK77 grin

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Benekruku(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2017
Na hin born them true true

But the middle-one needs a paternity test, She is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:33am On May 28, 2017
Evablizin:
Lolzzzz
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by tommybliss007(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2017
the boy face be Lyk akpu wey dem never ferment
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by AustineCJ: 10:38am On May 28, 2017
adeniyi3971:
The boy's face tho .... the girl at the extreme end is beautiful
What do you mean by Extreme and End?Go back to school sharp sharp so you can join these kids in next year 27th may celebration.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by ednut1(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2017
Na baby mama pikin con fine angry grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by tommybliss007(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] grin
AustineCJ:
What do you mean by Extreme and End?Go back to school sharp sharp so you can join these kids in next year 27th may celebration.
grin
AustineCJ:
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 11:13am On May 28, 2017
AustineCJ:

GO BACK

SHARP SHARP

sarcasm abi? Yeye dey smell
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Bism(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2017
A proffessor of English at AWKA confirmed that "extreme end" is of proper usage. Stating the direction of a particular place at the extreme.
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by seenga(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2017
see fine kids abeg. poverty, e nor go better for u o
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2017
Seeing them makes me hungry for kids

They are really cute and adorable kiss kiss
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Blonchilli(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2017
Benekruku:
Na hin born them true true

But the middle-one needs a paternity test, She is beautiful
Mr. Benekruku what do you mean angry are you saying that child in no way look like a child from the loins of a basket? grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by politicapastor2: 12:10pm On May 28, 2017
Come oh. Basket. Your children nor get igbo name?
Watin be their igbo name.
Nor come dey form. Beyonce or jazzy here i beg.

comedian,Basketmouth marked Children's Day today by sharing this lovely photo collage of his three kids .He wrote
Happy children's day Jason, Amy & Janelle.
Daddy loves you.

See Photos below>>>>http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/basketmouth-marks-childrens-day-with.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-onxTCVeY1xs/WSnK7icAIeI/AAAAAAADpSU/lSdjmFbA7mUaJQC9BADvQqbBL3Kv6VRZwCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

[/quote]
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by charlsecy(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2017
Angeleena:
his daughters, are cute..
Just like you. Kedu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba Suwe: "I Am Very Scared Of The Badoo Boys" / Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled / Banky W Blast American Airline Over Delayed Flight [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.