Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others (40052 Views)

Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by Nobody: 9:13am On May 28, 2017
he is trying to see the condition of the regular lounge.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by loomer: 9:15am On May 28, 2017
The place no too bad o. Which airport be this?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by alen4smith(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2017
Angeleena:
na today?...makes no sense, let him keep on acting..naija politicians,and their love for cameras... rat of ubima
purge yourself of hate it is dangerous to your health.
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by frenchguy: 9:19am On May 28, 2017
Sometimes the big man things dey tire person

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by hardbody: 9:19am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Amaechi is my hero

He has proven over time that Change really begins with him.

The only minister that drives himself to work.
Long live the Lion of Ubima for being such a humble soul.

If I was driving a bullet proof 2016 land rover range rover, i will do the same. No point proved.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by enzony(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2017
Obviously, Amaechi isn't liked by the masses (should I say Buhari ministers are not liked) see as no one comes around him to take selfies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by Nobody: 9:25am On May 28, 2017
Attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by erico2k2(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2017
zoba88:
Amaechi's humility has made him a hero. He believes that every Nigerian has equal right to stay in the same place and eat same food. Amaechi's life style shows how much he loves the society, and his love for the poor contributed to making him who he is today. Amaechi is an enigma who rather than using his privileged position as the Minister of Transportation to use the VVIP Lounge at the Airports, still he drops the eagle and works through the crowd. In his words "I belonged to Ordinary Nigerians, there is no different between them and I." Happy birthday Sir.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/photos-of-amaechi-using-ordinary-lounge.html
Plz where is Amaechi in the picture

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by belindar: 9:32am On May 28, 2017
Funny people. The British Home Secretary during Tony Blair regime lives close to my house. During one of the elections he trekked to my house to seek for my vote which is the normal thing in a normal society. They enter train/tube and buses to work which is not special. So what is the news about Amaechi sitting at the departure lounge of the Airport. Nigeria and Nigerians have a long way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by Elose11(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2017
I laugh in Ikwere! Your Amaechi has become an Ebola. Everybody is avoiding him. Else, why are the seats around him empty? Mr commoner, Amaechi is trying to avoid Wike at the Vip lounge. Understand, the lion slayer was in the lounge that day. Wike had being terrorising Amaechi since their primary school days.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by belindar: 9:34am On May 28, 2017
These Govt is worst than PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by Dotng: 9:35am On May 28, 2017
He is free to use whichever lounge he wants. The last time I was at the Abuja airport I saw him going to the VIP lounge probably because the regular lounge was filled with people. He is a free citizen and a Minister of the Federal Republic. Sycophancy will be if he is doing it for eye service. I know people who will never use the regular lounge under any circumstances.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by oluwadeeboi(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2017
I smell fish

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by godquality: 9:42am On May 28, 2017
Angeleena:
na today?...makes no sense, let him keep on acting..naija politicians,and their love for cameras... rat of ubima

Help me ask am if na today. If he want to be an hero then he should donate just 25% of his wealth first. Only 25% ohh.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by wadetaw202: 9:46am On May 28, 2017
zoba88:
Amaechi's humility has made him a hero. He believes that every Nigerian has equal right to stay in the same place and eat same food. Amaechi's life style shows how much he loves the society, and his love for the poor contributed to making him who he is today. Amaechi is an enigma who rather than using his privileged position as the Minister of Transportation to use the VVIP Lounge at the Airports, still he drops the eagle and works through the crowd. In his words "I belonged to Ordinary Nigerians, there is no different between them and I." Happy birthday Sir.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/photos-of-amaechi-using-ordinary-lounge.html

Your effort to make amechi look good is DEAD ON ARRIVAL. You can only fool yourself

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:47am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Amaechi is my hero

He has proven over time that Change really begins with him.

The only minister that drives himself to work.
Long live the Lion of Ubima for being such a humble soul.
even in PH back then he drove himself. its good to be yourself and comot pride sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by mexxmoney: 9:49am On May 28, 2017
Drabeey:

pmb is our messiah

Woe to him that puts his trust in a man

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by xcolanto(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2017
The lizard of ubiama is here again! Smh undecided
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by lukaino(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2017
He might have received intelligence report that Gov Wike was in the VIP lounge

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by GavelSlam: 9:55am On May 28, 2017
Amaechi even at the height of his conflict with Jonathan often used the same passage as the common man at the airport.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by omoluabiguy: 9:59am On May 28, 2017
Lol ameachi is probably a nairalander and surfing thru NL on his phone while sitting there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by kings09(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2017
U r talkin to an Apc robot. No waste ur time. 2019 campaign don start
Victornezzar:

Ewww
It's finished
Wat good will u learn from dem

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by erico2k2(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
even in PH back then he drove himself. its good to be yourself and comot pride sometimes.
drove himself as an achievement ahah, guy your statement dull, Boris Johnson rode his Bike to work and he was mayor of London.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by erico2k2(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2017
GavelSlam:
Amaechi even at the height of his conflict with Jonathan often used the same passage as the common man at the airport.

which Airport??
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by icejoel(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2017
zoba88:

Trying to get along with the people, cos nemesis will soon catch up with Him..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by GavelSlam: 10:09am On May 28, 2017
erico2k2:

which Airport??

Murtala Muhammed international Airport, Lagos.
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by erico2k2(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2017
GavelSlam:

Murtala Muhammed international Airport, Lagos.
I though PH Airport, besides MMA is craaaap still.
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by rupeelicious(f): 10:12am On May 28, 2017
And he had to post on social media? If it is his way of life, he shouldn't have, and this wouldntt4 be the first time we'd see him so.
All na wash o jare

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by Raziii(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2017
Chai! Gullibility at its peak!

And this is a blog post oh... Maybe google should start charging Nigerians for each article they post.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by whizcartel(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2017
This dude is real(at time), but he is still a bloody Criminal.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by GavelSlam: 10:17am On May 28, 2017
erico2k2:

I though PH Airport, besides MMA is craaaap still.

What does that have to do with the topic?

In any case, construction is going on by the Chinese on what would be the new international terminal.
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by pmatchuks: 10:18am On May 28, 2017
That's my man!! U turned the faces of Garden city in your days no be hear say!!! U have the will power and it's being demonstrated anytime anyday. I love U RT Hon. Ameachi the fearless lion.... My brother abeg come and salvage our PHC airport, some shameless folks who had the opportunity of doing the airport never did in Thier days in the office. They still lands there and I wonder the face they wear when they see how unkept our own airport is!!! Some folks forgot that charity as they say Begins at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To Dominate Senate / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.