Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others (40069 Views)

Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by erico2k2(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
smally don't be silly, Im saying it cos its not new, nothing concern me with their fake lives. he prefers driving himself if u don't know, it's only when it's official that he uses his driver or for other reasons... ppl like think having a driver is an achievement, visit the uae na.
well OLD WOMAN, U must B old to call me smally, cos , for me to come up with what Im saying should instigate your memory that we are not of same level, talking about USA, where do you think I live
Talking about why Politicians take people for a ride in Nigeria, I have been in talks held by politicians from Nigerians both in the US and the UK they have nothing to offer, they cant even answer simple questions cos the vast majority of them haven't got clue to waht leadership means, they are touts.After the mayor of New york Boris Johnson was the 2nd most powerful mayor in the world in his time, he rides bike and is on the train with everyone else to work and lives among everyone else not in a special estate,you are here glorifying Amaechi cos hir drove himself so what, waht does he need red carpet?
SO if he treks nah Oscar award B that, make una dey mumu, keep glorifying these thieves, Me I have taken my Destiny in my own hands I nor Biz those people one day cos the way I see it, my level pass them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by erico2k2(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2017
newdawn2017:
what do u mean? London is a different society entirely 4rm Nigeria, here in Nigeria we show off d@'s our own way of life how public figures ranging 4rm pastors, bishops, captains of industries, celebrities even common councellors etc. can maintain such humility while basking in such enormous wealth? Amechi try.
people like me no Business any politician for 9ja, howmany times I don see them for Airport lounge dey wait for queue like good citizens.I rather take a selfie with the girl shot by the taliban in Afghan than take any selfie with any politician from 9ja. yeye dey smell, keep attaching importance to these thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:26am On May 30, 2017
erico2k2:

well OLD WOMAN, U must B old to call me smally, cos , for me to come up with what Im saying should instigate your memory that we are not of same level, talking about USA, where do you think I live
Talking about why Politicians take people for a ride in Nigeria, I have been in talks held by politicians from Nigerians both in the US and the UK they have nothing to offer, they cant even answer simple questions cos the vast majority of them haven't got clue to waht leadership means, they are touts.After the mayor of New york Boris Johnson was the 2nd most powerful mayor in the world in his time, he rides bike and is on the train with everyone else to work and lives among everyone else not in a special estate,you are here glorifying Amaechi cos hir drove himself so what, waht does he need red carpet?
SO if he treks nah Oscar award B that, make una dey mumu, keep glorifying these thieves, Me I have taken my Destiny in my own hands I nor Biz those people one day cos the way I see it, my level pass them.
oh plizzz just sharap! u are so empty. bloody immigrant, how old are u in the United States? what do u know about the govt?
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by erico2k2(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
oh plizzz just sharap! u are so empty. bloody immigrant, how old are u in the United States? what do u know about the govt?
See Groat if not immigrant what else would I B called living abroad ? If I go fru your post it's full of craaaaap as usual with no ideal argument but lame shyte originating frm a loser

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:41am On May 31, 2017
erico2k2:

See Groat if not immigrant what else would I B called living abroad ? If I go fru your post it's full of craaaaap as usual with no ideal argument but lame shyte originating frm a loser
u are a 4kin slave!otondo super.u dey find your future on my profile?
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by erico2k2(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
u are a 4kin slave!otondo super.u dey find your future on my profile?
Wetin dey yoyr profile waste of space

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave / Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary / Serious Fighting In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.