Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others (40044 Views)

Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 28, 2017
Even Nigerians have joined the virtue-signalling crowd.

this is when u know the world is in a big big..........(insert your negative adjective of choice)

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by yarimo(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2017
Raziii:
From a Nigerian politician? Now this is a WAWU!!! shocked
YONKO KAWAI tongue
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by yarimo(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

dere is no future 4 dis country den
before nko?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by Fowobi84: 12:50pm On May 28, 2017
Is he a VIP before? Somebody who should be cooling off in prison by now. Nigeria is a state of anarchy.
Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by Officialnelly(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

You see how foolish Nigerians are ??

They give rich men or politicians the "preferential treatment"

Why won't he wait in the lounge like others ?? Why won't he follow procedures just like others ?? Because he's a public figure ??

Get the Bleep out of here

I ride the New York L line train with big celebrities,
Mayors, millionaires and no body gives a fucck about them

Why is it a big news when a Nigerian celebrities does something he suppose to do ?? Like wait in the queue or wait in the lounge

Nigeria is still far behind

You're so on point bro

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by newdawn2017(f): 12:57pm On May 28, 2017
yarimo:
My role model after TINUBU may God continue to bless you sir, you are such a hard working, simple and truthful man . Carry on sir grin
D truth is no politician is truthful, but duff my hat 4 his own strategy @ politicizing. Him dey try well, he isn't using arrogance 2 eat d peoples money.
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by yarimo(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2017
newdawn2017:
D truth is no politician is truthful, but duff my hat 4 his own strategy @ politicizing. Him dey try well, he isn't using arrogance 2 eat d peoples money.
if a politician is not truthful to you doesn't mean is not truthful to anyone.
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by Victornezzar: 1:03pm On May 28, 2017
kings09:
U r talkin to an Apc robot. No waste ur time. 2019 campaign don start
lol na beta zombie em be

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by newdawn2017(f): 1:12pm On May 28, 2017
erico2k2:

drove himself as an achievement ahah, guy your statement dull, Boris Johnson rode his Bike to work and he was mayor of London.
what do u mean? London is a different society entirely 4rm Nigeria, here in Nigeria we show off d@'s our own way of life how public figures ranging 4rm pastors, bishops, captains of industries, celebrities even common councellors etc. can maintain such humility while basking in such enormous wealth? Amechi try.
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by newdawn2017(f): 1:17pm On May 28, 2017
anaton:

He drives himself to work abi??Instead of reducing unemployment by employing a driver who in turn will use the proceeds to train and feed a family.Yeye dey smell!
u make correct sense here

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 28, 2017
Propagandist machine at work.

Which airport was that

We all know this is all about 2019 elections.

This kind of campaign is so cheap to buy.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by buchilino(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Amaechi is my hero
He has proven over time that Change really begins with him.
The only minister that drives himself to work. Long live the Lion of Ubima for being such a humble soul.
YEAH RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by michoim(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Evidence of what you typed or your Fever has started again

Na your high fever wey make you no dey known real thing wey dey for ground.
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by CharlotteFlair: 3:04pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Amaechi is my hero

The only minister that drives himself to work.
Long live the Lion of Ubima for being such a humble soul.
The watch he is wearing is a Patel Phillip Nautilus. You can Google it on Essential watches of Beverly hill to see how gullible you are.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by erico2k2(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2017
newdawn2017:
what do u mean? London is a different society entirely 4rm Nigeria, here in Nigeria we show off d@'s our own way of life how public figures ranging 4rm pastors, bishops, captains of industries, celebrities even common councellors etc. can maintain such humility while basking in such enormous wealth? Amechi try.
nah I called that stupidity, in London footballers show off, they never get on public transport, you will never see film starts in same venue like you so people do show off here, but public servants are same so as you see your point holds no water morso its people like you who attach such importance to stuff like this hence they show of, the sleep in one bed at a time, drive one car at a time eat at a time.We should stop glorifying these thieves only then Politics wont be a do or die affair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by NwaObinkita: 3:07pm On May 28, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
The watch he is wearing is a Patel Phillip Nautilus. You can Google it on Essential watches of Beverly hill to see how gullible you are.
Albert Einstein

First of all, it is Patek and not Patel...

Secondly where did you see His watch and can you prove this spurious claim?
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by CharlotteFlair: 3:20pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Albert Einstein

First of all, it is Patek and not Patel...

Secondly where did you see His watch and can you prove this spurious claim?
Albert Einstein, thanks for the correction. Ameachi always wears that particular watch especially since he became a saint. Go and check all his not too recent photos, you will spot the ultra flat brown leather gold watch he wears. He obviously uses it as disguise to appear simple in the eyes of gullible folks like yourself. That pics admittedly is not clear but only to untrained eyes like yours.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by jaykay68(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2017
Angeleena:
na today?...makes no sense, let him keep on acting..naija politicians,and their love for cameras... rat of ubima
. don't mind the fool, a thief will always be a thief whether from Abuja or else where!. ameachi is a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by Splashme: 3:48pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Buhari even used sachet Milo during campaign but later budgeted a billion naira for feeding so all these APC stunts are trash

I dey tell you......

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by kimacent(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2017
Na poor pple dey use airport? If I ear. 2019 dey com, dem don dey look 4 vote small small.
But Ameachi na correct man any time.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by suremanpatriot: 4:15pm On May 28, 2017
Amaechi is our Man of The Year, master of humility personified. Welldone Sir! grin
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by AKPARAJA: 4:53pm On May 28, 2017
Deceit!! 2019 is very close and its consequences is beginning to dawn on everybody.
Our mind is made up and our permanent voters card is handy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by samjey: 5:17pm On May 28, 2017
Since when?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by CharlotteFlair: 6:16pm On May 28, 2017
samjey:
Since when?
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by sfinkzslot(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2017
so na Amaechi be that? make I still dey confirm
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by vivavik(f): 9:51pm On May 28, 2017
He has always been a humble person no doubt!!!
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by zudozz: 10:05pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Amaechi is my hero

HE IS SO HUMBLE HE IS DRIVING A 60 MILLION NAIRA CAR with tax payers money...SHAME ON IGNORANCE!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by Tinyemeka(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Amaechi is my hero

Crap upon absolute crap. I personally know an individual whose net worth comfortably exceeds N1b. Goes about in a convoy complete with armed policemen and DRIVES HIMSELF all the time I meet him when he comes into town! If you know how bad the road from Enugu to Ninth Mile is, you'll know what I'm talking about. Capt Emmanuel Iheanacho (former Interior minister and gubernatorial aspirant) once came to our office. And HE DROVE HIMSELF. Some people just can't forgo the pleasure of driving and wish to do it themselves, so quit making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by MurphyTheory99(m): 1:33am On May 29, 2017
If he did this same stunt when he was governor, why will his haters thinks he is forming it? Or trying to prove a point? Some say Cos of 2019 election. Jesus!! Is he contesting? Anyone that hates gej is an enemy to most igbos. What gej did in the east as development or infrastructure I don't know. You guys are not even from Niger delta. So free river state.
Re: Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:11am On May 29, 2017
erico2k2:

drove himself as an achievement ahah, guy your statement dull, Boris Johnson rode his Bike to work and he was mayor of London.
smally don't be silly, Im saying it cos its not new, nothing concern me with their fake lives. he prefers driving himself if u don't know, it's only when it's official that he uses his driver or for other reasons... ppl like think having a driver is an achievement, visit the uae na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal / Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.