Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. (58529 Views)

See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by jessedaflow: 9:09pm On May 29, 2017
antzlaive:
The security man attached to a beat where I went for inspections killed this python and caught this strange looking cat...i cant tell what it is though. But a happy feast for him all in one day.
na python una ft kill if it comes to thieves u wil abandon ur duty post 4 real...keep killlin animals dat u won't even eat
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Onyenna(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Some people are naturally dumb

Here in the USA we kill and eat anything we see, rattle snakes, snapping turtles​, moose, alligators, pythons,
racoons, deers, bears, skunk, squirrels​, Caribou, chipmunk, frogs

You haven't heard of hillbillies, rednecks or people from the western and southern states in the USA

Why not travel to other countries, see how people live over there and stop calling Nigeria or Africa every goddam time

You think everyone in the USA is that rich to just walk into the meat store and buy chicken, Turkey and beef ??

This is how to identify people who haven't left the shores of Nigeria

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by etzskillz(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Here in the USA we kill and eat anything we see, rattle snakes, snapping turtles​, moose, alligators, pythons,

You haven't heard of hillbillies, rednecks or people from the western and southern states in the USA

Why not travel to other countries, see how people live over there and stop calling Nigeria or Africa every goddam time

You think everyone in the USA is that rich to just walk into the meat store and buy chicken, Turkey and beef ??

u signature and Moniker tho
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by MrCork: 9:42pm On May 29, 2017
antzlaive:
The security man attached to a beat where I went for inspections killed this python and caught this strange looking cat...i cant tell what it is though. But a happy feast for him all in one day.

.... Bro you were glasssssses?...is that a python or a cat? .....do python ther in Nigeria have 4,leg & one tail??....I give up!! (No oofensece) undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by ladiguy(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2017
antzlaive:
everything python . Too many olodos online these days .
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by bossrillboss: 10:22pm On May 29, 2017
niqqa:

Did you pass any message across?
..I take God beg u ask am well ooo.all in d name of I must comment.
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Eke40seven(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

This is a very unfortunate comment. The fact that people liked it is even more pathetic.
In most areas where hunting is allowed in the western world, documentations are made and conservation biologists make sure that no endangered animals are hunted. Inventories are taken from time to time. Even hunters MUST possess a licence which means you must know one or two things about the ecosystem. Habitat loss are checked and controlled. Environmental impact analysis and Strategic Environmental Impact analysis are done before large scale projects are carried out. All in a bid to protect the ecosystem.
Which of these are thoroughly pursued in Nigeria? Please be well informed before misleading people. You know how our people here take things hook, line and sinker without proper research.

By the way, farm meat is one of the cheapest commodity in western world (in Europe at least), who in their right mind will be running through the forest in search of wild life for the sake of food, when chicken cost next to nothing except it's for sport and entertainment.
Go to the Yellowstone wild life park in Canada and hunt without licence or permission, the next thing you will hear is "Oshodi oke, Oshodi oke", "ojuelegba, yaba".

3 Likes

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Royver(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2017
So no one could figure out that the Genet was being chased by the python for food and both of them had the unfortunate fate of meeting a much larger predator (a.k.a man)?
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2017
Eke40seven:

This is a very unfortunate comment. The fact that people liked it is even more pathetic.
In most areas where hunting is allowed in the western world, documentations are made and conservation biologists make sure that no endangered animals are hunted. Inventories are taken from time to time. Even hunters MUST possess a licence which means you must know one or two things about the ecosystem. Habitat loss are checked and controlled. Environmental impact analysis and Strategic Environmental Impact analysis are done before large scale projects are carried out. All in a bid to protect the ecosystem.
Which of these are thoroughly pursued in Nigeria? Please be well informed before misleading people. You know how our people here take things like hook and sinker without proper research.

By the way, farm meat is one of the cheapest commodity in western world (in Europe at least), who in their right mind will be running through the forest in search of wild life for the sake of food, when chicken cost next to nothing except it's for sport and entertainment.
Go to the Yellowstone wild life park in Canada and hunt without licence or permission, the next thing you will hear is "Oshodi oke, Oshodi oke", "ojuelegba, yaba".

Shut the fucck up
We're not talking about wildlife​ parks, there are thousands of wildlife parks in Africa

We're talking about killing animals we see roaming around

We kill anything killable without a hunting license

Stop being an idiot

Who in their right mind would be running around chasing animals ?? Dude, take your dumb ass to Alaska, you will see people running around

Dummy, don't quote me again, we kill possums every Tuesday night while taking out our trash

SMH

People in South Dakota, Alabama, Mississippi would laugh at your ignorance
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Hades2016(m): 11:38pm On May 29, 2017
mankan2k7:
Some people can eat two days old rat
there is hunger in the land grin
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by CloudResident(m): 12:57am On May 30, 2017
Only you?!
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by chukwukapromise(m): 1:15am On May 30, 2017
Pls does lalasticlala eat Snakes.....and even if he does, dont you think he'll soon develop Hypersnakemia...Coz the way u guys are feeding him with snakes, is getting me worried!....Lala pls, Try abstain from snake, This people are despirate to make fp, And they can go as much length as getting you one, even if it is indian snakes!
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by KingGBsky(m): 4:00am On May 30, 2017
you killed the snake? is that not enough? what did that other beautiful animal did to you? must you chop everything?
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Eke40seven(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Shut the fucck up
We're not talking about wildlife​ parks, there are thousands of wildlife parks in Africa

We're talking about killing animals we see roaming around

We kill anything killable without a hunting license

Stop being an idiot

Who in their right mind would be running around chasing animals ?? Dude, take your dumb ass to Alaska, you will see people running around

Dummy, don't quote me again, we kill possums every Tuesday night while taking out our trash

SMH

People in South Dakota, Alabama, Mississippi would laugh at your ignorance

You don't sound too bright and engaging in an intelligent conversation with you might end in futility. You will only resort to insult. It's not as if I won't murder you in the insult game.
If only you were bright enough to know that there are "protected animals" in "unprotected areas". In essence, even if those places are not parks, it's illegal to hunt them.
If only you were bright enough to know that racoons and possums are pests in many areas and population grows to "unhealthy numbers", thus the freedom to kill them. Even government in the US runs programme to remove them and control their population.

I'm sure your replies are definitely coming from a village somewhere. Your illegal house mice filled stomach would soon be deported. No wonder you are wandering around feeding on possums and racoons. Yuck!!
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Nobody: 6:18am On May 30, 2017
kevoh:

It's abuja. Looks like it was killed at runway 04.
Thanks bruh
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by proprince(m): 6:27am On May 30, 2017
mankan2k7:
Some people can eat two days old rat

Hahahahaha grin
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by ilduce(m): 6:42am On May 30, 2017
that's NCAA or NAMA right?
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Nobody: 7:30am On May 30, 2017
antzlaive:
from what I can see in d last pix, them don wash pot to cook am. I hail.
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:03am On May 30, 2017
Eke40seven:

You don't sound too bright and engaging in an intelligent conversation with you might end in futility. You will only resort to insult. It's not as if I won't murder you in the insult game.
If only you were bright enough to know that there are "protected animals" in "unprotected areas". In essence, even if those places are not parks, it's illegal to hunt them.
If only you were bright enough to know that racoons and possums are pests in many areas and population grows to "unhealthy numbers", thus the freedom to kill them. Even government in the US runs programme to remove them and control their population.

I'm sure your replies are definitely coming from a village somewhere. Your illegal house mice filled stomach would soon be deported. No wonder you are wandering around feeding on possums and racoons. Yuck!!

Deported ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

If you spend up to 5 years in the USA, you automatically become a US citizen and no one on earth can deport you

Your mother should have swallowed the sperm instead of taking it in her pusssy

Baby elephant, i hope your father gets fuccked to death by a 70 year old olosho

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Jakumo(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

If you spend up to 5 years in the USA, you automatically become a US citizen and no one on earth can deport you

Good sir, I don't like stepping into the midst of an argument, but ICE agents are currently deporting numerous Mexicans and other foreign nationals who have lived most of their lives in the US, having crossed the border at Tijuana or El Paso illegally, DECADES ago, in many cases. Families are being broken up as parents are ambushed by ICE agents at home and at work, then spirited off into detention, preparatory to deportation to Mexico, where many have NO family ties at all. Young children and students in high schools and universities, who speak no other language but American English, but who were brought into the US illegally as infants with no valid documents, are also being rounded up and shown the door to Mexico, after a spell in detention in the Arizona desert.

US immigration law is being enforced like never before under the Trump administration, and many people who have lived in the US for as much as 35 years after crossing the border illegally, are getting booted out unceremoniously, after some hard time languishing in ICE detention camps. One does not need to reside in the US to know these FACTS, which are all over the news media of recent.

If you have your valid, current green card, or have become a naturalized US citizen during your stay in the US, then you are cool, BUT, if you are missing both of those vital documents, you need to keep a very, very low profile, lest ICE agents find their way to your door, or ambush you literally at any point during the day. Take her easy, and again I have no desire to offend, but rather to correct the misconception I quoted above from your last post. For the avoidance of doubt, there is NO statute of limitations when it comes to illegal immigration status in today's USA.
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2017
Jakumo:

Good sir, I don't like stepping into the midst of an argument, but ICE agents are currently deporting numerous Mexicans and other foreign nationals who have lived most of their lives in the US, having crossed the border at Tijuana or El Paso illegally, DECADES ago, in many cases. Families are being broken up as parents are ambushed by ICE agents at home and at work, then spirited off into detention, preparatory to deportation to Mexico, where many have NO family ties at all. Young children and students in high schools and universities, who speak no other language but American English, but who were brought into the US illegally as infants with no valid documents, are also being rounded up and shown the door to Mexico, after a spell in detention in the Arizona desert.

US immigration law is being enforced like never before under the Trump administration, and many people who have lived in the US for as much as 35 years after crossing the border illegally, are getting booted out unceremoniously, after some hard time languishing in ICE detention camps. One does not need to reside in the US to know these FACTS, which are all over the news media of recent.

If you have your valid, current green card, or have become a naturalized US citizen during your stay in the US, then you are cool, BUT, if you are missing both of those vital documents, you need to keep a very, very low profile, lest ICE agents find their way to your door, or ambush you literally at any point during the day. Take her easy, and again I have no desire to offend, but rather to correct the misconception I quoted above from your last post. For the avoidance of doubt, there is NO statute of limitations when it comes to illegal immigration status in today's USA.

Just shut up

You said illegal​ immigrants ??

Well, i wasn't talking about illegal immigrants

If you come to America legally, you will become a US citizen after 5 years

As for the illegal immigrants that crossed the borders and illegally lived in America, no one gives a fucck about them, ICE agents are not after them, how do you plan on deporting 20 million illegal immigrants ??

What warranted the arrest of some of them who have​ lived in the USA for more than 20 years is their criminal records

Once you commit a crime and you're an illegal immigrant, you're fuccked, straight deportation

But if you don't commit any crime, no one would give a fucck about whether you are illegal or not, the police can't stop you and start asking about your immigration status

Don't talk shiit because you always sound retardéd
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Jakumo(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Just shut up

You said illegal​ immigrants ??

Well, i wasn't talking about illegal immigrants

If you come to America legally, you will become a US citizen after 5 years

As for the illegal immigrants that crossed the borders and illegally lived in America, no one gives a fucck about them, ICE agents are not after them, how do you plan on deporting 20 million illegal immigrants ??

What warranted the arrest of some of them who have​ lived in the USA for more than 20 years is their criminal records

Once you commit a crime and you're an illegal immigrant, you're fuccked, straight deportation

But if you don't commit any crime, no one would give a fucck about whether you are illegal or not, the police can't stop you and start asking about your immigration status

Don't talk shiit because you always sound retardéd

Lot of anger in you there buddy. I quoted the law, and how it may or may not affect you, so where the rage arises I don't know.

Have a good one, and again, take her easy.
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by nonsookoye1: 12:02pm On May 30, 2017
him

Jakumo:

Lot of anger in you there buddy. I quoted the law, and how it may or may not affect you, so where the rage arises I don't know.

Have a good one, and again, take her easy.
him
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Abalaka17: 1:39pm On May 30, 2017
Enjoy jare

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by antzlaive(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2017
MrCork:

.... Bro you were glasssssses?...is that a python or a cat? .....do python ther in Nigeria have 4,leg & one tail??....I give up!! (No oofensece) undecided

Non taken!
RIP English.
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Eke40seven(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Deported ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

Your mother should have swallowed the sperm instead of taking it in her pusssy

Baby elephant, i hope your father gets fuccked to death by a 70 year old olosho
Liar! Na me you want deceive? Low life Illegal immigrant!!! I'm sure you are typing from Guatemala.
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by IhateAfonjas(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2017
Eke40seven:

Liar! Na me you want deceive? Low life Illegal immigrant!!! I'm sure you are typing from Guatemala.

Sorry

I don't talk to monkeys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) / Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency / Rivers Flood: Huge Python Killed In Obagi Community In Onelga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.