Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement (3073 Views)

My Hyundai Accent AC Evaporator Issue / Ac Evaporator For Totota Camry 2000 / Kia Rio Ac Evaporator Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement by timecon(m): 2:53am On May 28, 2017
RX300 AC EVEPOURATOR REPLACEMENT

COMMON MISDIAGNOSED:
"Stop leak" compounds are not recommended, as they are a temporary solution and can damage A/C components, resulting in expensive repairs.

COMMON SYMPTOMS:
A failing evaporator can cause the A/C to stop cooling. If the evaporator leaks, there may be an odd odor when using the heater or A/C.

BEST PRACTICES:
We recommend replacing the A/C drier when the A/C evaporator is replaced. The A/C drier acts as a moisture and debris filter for the A/C system and a new part will keep the repaired system clean.

The solution to your AC problem is at your doorstep because, at TIMECON HVAC we do full A/C system overhauling and maintenance.

TIMECON HVAC - BROADSPEED AUTOMOBILE

Re: Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement by kingreign(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2017
As them loosen all the dashboard, to replace them now, bolts, screws and clips go miss. Next thing scandalous rattling of dashboard go dey distract the owner. angry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement by oweniwe(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2017
kingreign:
As them loosen all the dashboard, to replace them now, bolts, screws and clips go miss. Next thing scandalous rattling of dashboard go dey distract the owner. angry embarassed

Just cos of a/c..

As if the owner can't drive without a/c

If it were steering failure problem, I will understand.

But to scatter all dashboard cos of a/c is no no for me
Re: Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement by timecon(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2017
oweniwe:

Just cos of a/c..

As if the owner can't drive without a/c

If it were steering failure problem, I will understand.

But to scatter all dashboard cos of a/c is no no for me

1. Not every car owner can drive without air condition.

2. What does steering failure has to do with dropping of dashboard?

3. Is there any best way of changing evaporator in Rx300 without dropping the hold dashboard?

Unfortunately, many car owners have suffered the fate of unprofessional approaches to solving Air conditioning issues. We believe a problem should be solved once and for all. Visit us today and enjoy the luxury of well trained engineers. Thanks.
Re: Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement by timecon(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2017
kingreign:

You have nothing to worried about.

Visit us today and enjoy the luxury of well trained engineers. Thanks.
Re: Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement by oweniwe(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2017
timecon:

1. Not every car owner can drive without air condition.

2. What does steering failure has to do with dropping of dashboard?

3. Is there any best way of changing evaporator in Rx300 without dropping the hold dashboard?

Unfortunately, many car owners have suffered the fate of unprofessional approaches to solving Air conditioning issues. We believe a problem should be solved once and for all. Visit us today and enjoy the luxury of well trained engineers. Thanks.

1. Na dem be Ajebutter pickings ... That is how they behave when they have money. If they go broke tomorrow, you will see them shoving others just to enter keke at rush hour...

Nor mind my yabis ... I don see plenty grace-to-grass ppl.

2&3... I have no idea.. I'm not a mechanic. tongue

Err... I like the way you respond. If it were some other nairalanders, they will want to pack shyte on top of mention. undecided

But see... For ordinary eyes... To strip whole dashboard for just a/c looks extreme... embarassed

If you do left-right hand conversion too... Okay

Otherwise, I'll advice you remove the first pix...

That's graphic photo of a car being butchered cry

If a car owner sees his car scattered like that.... He will surely VEX grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement by oweniwe(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2017
Car Owner: (Takes RX 300 to timecon to fix a/c problem)

Timecon: Removes steering, gear stick, radio, instrument cluster, glove compartment, airbag, removes dashboard...

Car Owner:...

Re: Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement by timecon(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2017
oweniwe:

1. Na dem be Ajebutter pickings ... That is how they behave when they have money. If they go broke tomorrow, you will see them shoving others just to enter keke at rush hour...

Nor mind my yabis ... I don see plenty grace-to-grass ppl.

2&3... I have no idea.. I'm not a mechanic. tongue

Err... I like the way you respond. If it were some other nairalanders, they will want to pack shyte on top of mention. undecided

But see... For ordinary eyes... To strip whole dashboard for just a/c looks extreme... embarassed

If you do left-right hand conversion too... Okay

Otherwise, I'll advice you remove the first pix...

That's graphic photo of a car being butchered cry

If a car owner sees his car scattered like that.... He will surely VEX grin grin

Funny you.

It was on the very before of the owner.

Leaking air conditioning system is not good for the compressor.

It is important to find out where the system has a refrigerant leak.

80% of compressor failure is due to lack of lubrication (oil) or restriction on the system. Therefore, if the system has a refrigerant leak, which is preventing the return of the oil to the compressor, it will resolve to Compressor failure.

The owner was happy because we safe him from purchasing a new Compressor.

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement by AutoElectNG: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
timecon:

Funny you.

It was on the very before of the owner.

Leaking air conditioning system is not good for the compressor.

It is important to find out where the system has a refrigerant leak.

80% of compressor failure is due to lack of lubrication (oil) or restriction on the system. Therefore, if the system has a refrigerant leak, which is preventing the return of the oil to the compressor, it will resolve to Compressor failure.

The owner was happy because we safe him from purchasing a new Compressor.

Where are you based?

Your website is not resolving.
Re: Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement by kingreign(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Why una no go allow dead threads to stay dead
Re: Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement by diportivo: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2018
since it has ressurected,let's have some fun

if some people see where AC tech brings down the dash to fix evaporator live ehn,dey will just faint

grin
Re: Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement by Nobody: 7:12am On May 01, 2018
A fully functional AC increases the comfort of a car several folds. Even if you ride a 1992 Honda accord with factory standard AC you won't feel the struggle that much cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Smart Car. Would You Use/Buy One? / How Do I Get To Apapa Amusement Park From Oshodi. / Who Do You Prefer To Be Arrested By When You Offend – FRSC, LASTMA, VIO, Police?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.