Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service (61021 Views)

Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Mast Falls On Chapel In Akwa Ibom During Sunday Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by Nobody: 5:28am On May 29, 2017
9jakohai:
Hmmm

Sorry, but you actually have a problem...and that is pride.
Remember, the pastor asked you to tuck in your shirt. He did not ask you to go and steal,cheat, lie,or do something that is dishonorable to God.
Thing about being a Chirsitan is that we have to humble ourselves, and follow what our Elder in Christ has to say sometimes.

Modified

[b]I did not know that expressing my opinion on Nairaland could make me so popular. smiley

The sad thing about most of the responses to me here are the fact that some of them have chosen to insult me and call me unprintable names.I have also gotten threatened once too.Chrisitanity in Nigeria has a lot of work to do among the adherents....

For those who tried to politely engage my comment...a big thank you. Yes...tucking in does not make a man right before God...it is what is in his heart that counts. But...at the same time...out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Leaving church because of being asked to tuck in shirt does not show a humble heart.

Am sure that if the OP was asked to tuck in his shirt at his placeof work...he would do so immediately...because he does not want to lose his job.(Being a bit facetious here...I know).

Finally....the point here is humility. Being humble is an ongoing process. It is one I go through everyday...and one I hope to keep on going through. As long as I stay within God's Word.

God bless everyone who put me in their mentions...good and bad. I still love you all anyway![/b]

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up in honor.

James 4 vs 10

Modified 2

I am now officially on drugs, am a hypocrite, and I am all sorts of unprintable things...apparently.

Ah well....God came to save sinners, among who I am chief.

(And by the way, having lost someone close to me to drug abuse, I do not abuse or even tolerate the abuse of drugs. I have even treated drug abusers!)

Modified 3: Apparently my detractors now state that I am not a Christian, and my politeness masks something Infernal.
(Being likened to the Infernal one...hmm....how low I have fallen. Help!)

To those still insulting me....God loves you anyway! As I do....fufu in my brain and all.

(P.S If my brain was repalced by fufu...I won't be typing this! Must be a miracle fufu!) wink
God will continue to use you to change the world

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by OSCAMO: 5:51am On May 29, 2017
edidiongmichael:
What Happened To Me On Sunday Service In Church

What's your candid view on this?

Recently I joined a church, I know how to play piano but not really well. The church has a standard pianist that plays literally on every church's event. When they discovered I knew how to play, they gave me the opportunity to be playing at least 2 times a month. Honestly, I didn't see myself as a church worker because I've never been to their meeting before. I only play when they tell me to otherwise I stay at the congregation. Last Sunday, I wore a shirt with a suit trouser and a sandals to church, then I wasn't expected to tuck in my shirt with a sandals. When I got to church, the pastor ordered me out of the church to tuck in before coming inside and instructed the ushers to not let me in until I tucked in my shirt. The church was still on and I got so ashamed and embarrassed. Everybody's eyes were on me during that time.

As confused as I was, I angrily left the church that moment to another nearby church.

Then I started thinking, Do we really have to tuck in our shirts to show how holy we are in church? What do you think had prompted the pastor to order me out? Do Christians have a dressing code? Will I be judged on the final day for letting loose my shirt to church? What's your view on this?

Young Man! Christianity is a hoax. No need to find another church. Islam is the only true religion. Pure, unaltered monotheism. I welcome you.
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by correcttt(m): 5:58am On May 29, 2017
stanley99a:
@Op, leaving the church angrily because you were scolded or ordered to go tuck in your shirt by your pastor is very wrong I must tell you. My questions to you..

1. Will you leave your job for another because you were scolded by your boss in front of your colleagues?

2. Will you forfeit your admission and rewrite another jamb because your lecturer scolded you in the presence of your classmates for not dressing properly to class? ( Law students know what I mean)

3. Do you benefit from the teachings your pastor share from the pulpit? If yes, why angry that you where corrected by your own pastor.

I'll will put it to you with due respect OP that it was pride that made you leave the church angrily that faithful day because you were instructed to go out and tuck in your shirt.

I am sure that you weren't the only member in church that did not tuck in to church that day. Why you? Think about it

My word for you op, please go back to the church and apologize to your pastor if truly it's just what you narrated here that made you leave. Remember prov 4:6
You never know how far your talent can take you. Humility is key to success in life

This is dumb
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by fredie107(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2017
Show us picture evidence of your dress code so we can assess grin
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by Saxifrage12(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2017
Maybe he is trying to know how humble you are and you failed woefully.
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by fedashian: 9:09am On May 29, 2017
winkhello,the pastor was actually trying to protect the church 'cause a balanced/unbalanced church worker should dress by example.
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by Bigsteveg(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2017
I still don't get how that correlate with my opinion. Can you simplify more
frosbel2:

They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.'' - Matthew 15:9
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by Nobody: 9:11am On May 29, 2017
9jakohai:

I think your issue is with Pastors,not with the fact that the guy was commanded or not.

Many of you Nigerian Chrsitians think that your pastors have become Lords and Opressors. That is true in some instances,and something has got to change.

But being asked to tuck in his shirt? If it was his boss,or his lecturer,would he have resigned fromhis job/left school,rewrote Jamb.

If he had given instruction to his junior,and his junior had responded the same way he did,would he have said....That'sok?

And pray, tell me,how do we know the Pastor spoke roughly to him.? We only have OP'sside of the story...which he could be embellishing?

Time we learned humility in the House of God....all of us.Pastor and Members inclusive.
The fact that he was told not be allowed in the church till he complied possibly portrayed the tone of the pastor has a command.
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by ElPhoche(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2017
frosbel2:

what does 'tucking in your shirt ' have to do with the gospel ??

I dunno how you would see it when your pastor/reverend comes to the pulpit with a sagged Jean and polo. The thing is, if you are going to be on a stage or perform a function, at least dress decently and tuck in, whether you are an official worker or not. It takes nothing from you.
I remember in my 200-300level as a medical student when I was finding it hard to tuck in. But heh, i was aspirin to be a doctor then. Soon it became a part of me. Coming back home, my agemates and fellow male choir members would marvel that I tucked my shirts and wore my tie from home, instead of there in the church . I speak to fellow instrumentalists to dress properly. Some do, some don't.
But heh, you make your character yourself. Remember, you would be addressed how you are dressed
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by psalmbell: 9:21am On May 29, 2017
Will you dress casually if you are invited to meet with your state governor? how much more King of kings, the pastor treated you that way because he loved you, he who the father loves, he chastises, most people that have appreciated your action might not even believe in Christ second coming, what if He comes while anger sent you out of the church, you are not yet broken....Moses could not get to the promised land because of anger, pride sent Nebuchadnezzar to wilderness.. you occasionally play the keyboard in the church shows you are gradually integrating into the work force. God needs you and the devil is pulling you out. You shall be addressed, the way you dress. God bless you as you go and apologize to the pastor.
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by omoelerin1: 9:58am On May 29, 2017
all these 'black suit-wearing- churches' sef. hmmn, psychological effect of religious colonialism. jesus i thank you i am a white garment church member
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by MaziOmenuko: 11:11am On May 29, 2017
Emmahunk:

Hosea 4:6 says" my people perish for lack of knowledge '
Thanks for your brash response . My tongue was not tied but only said the truth . Whether the pastor was right or wrong, whether he is even fake is not for me to say but God who called him ."touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"
If obeying God's command is hypocrisy to you, then my dear, you need to seek the face of God.

You are a hypocrite abeg, how is the pastor called of God but the guy who is a music minister is not called of God? You are afraid to say the pastor was wrong because of Hosea but you are not afraid to condemn the guy after the same Bible said judge not for thee not to be judged. Your hypocrisy sinks abeg, don't border replying, you are already a worshipper of man instead of your God.
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by tshege(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2017
stanley99a:
@Op, leaving the church angrily because you were scolded or ordered to go tuck in your shirt by your pastor is very wrong I must tell you. My questions to you..

1. Will you leave your job for another because you were scolded by your boss in front of your colleagues?

2. Will you forfeit your admission and rewrite another jamb because your lecturer scolded you in the presence of your classmates for not dressing properly to class? ( Law students know what I mean)

3. Do you benefit from the teachings your pastor share from the pulpit? If yes, why angry that you where corrected by your own pastor.

I'll will put it to you with due respect OP that it was pride that made you leave the church angrily that faithful day because you were instructed to go out and tuck in your shirt.

I am sure that you weren't the only member in church that did not tuck in to church that day. Why you? Think about it

My word for you op, please go back to the church and apologize to your pastor if truly it's just what you narrated here that made you leave. Remember prov 4:6
You never know how far your talent can take you. Humility is key to success in life

What are you saying gan sef?

He should go ahead to apologize kuo?

Why?

Because the man of God did the right thing to humiliate a fellow son of God and cause him to doubt his self esteem and equally make his faith shake or wobble? That's​ very good of the pastor.

Christians sef sabi take shit because one person claim to talk to God on your behalf!
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by newcreatio(m): 1:57am On May 30, 2017
stanley99a:

Last I checked, attending any church is voluntary, if you are disrespected, you should respect yourself and keep off. I am a minister too, you don't disrespect your congregation, Jesus Christ will not send you out for not tucking in your shirt.
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by Nobody: 5:14am On May 30, 2017
Nutase:

Perv alert¿¿

Actually 'I am cumming' means only one thing no matter how u want to twist it.
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by YOLO1(m): 6:36am On May 30, 2017
stanley99a:

Well, I was thinking Nairalanders were right by supporting the guy until I saw ur comment. Then I has a second rethink. But I will say it all depends on the intonation the pastor used. Some of this pastors can't really be trusted. They are so full of themselves
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by oaroloye(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2017
SHALOM!

edidiongmichael:

Recently I joined a church, I know how to play piano but not really well. The church has a standard pianist that plays literally on every church's event. When they discovered I knew how to play, they gave me the opportunity to be playing at least 2 times a month. Honestly, I didn't see myself as a church worker because I've never been to their meeting before. I only play when they tell me to otherwise I stay at the congregation. Last Sunday, I wore a shirt with a suit trouser and a sandals to church, then I wasn't expected to tuck in my shirt with a sandals. When I got to church, the pastor ordered me out of the church to tuck in before coming inside and instructed the ushers to not let me in until I tucked in my shirt. The church was still on and I got so ashamed and embarrassed. Everybody's eyes were on me during that time.

As confused as I was, I angrily left the church that moment to another nearby church.

What the Hell is the matter with you?

Why should you join a church, when you are not a CHRISTIAN?

. MATTHEW 18:1-9.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,
"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"
2. And Jesus called a little child unto him,
and set him in the midst of them,
3. And said,
"Verily I say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore shall
humble himself as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child in my Name
receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone were hanged
about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the depth of the sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of offences!
For it must needs be
that offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, WE MUST BE HUMBLE.

We must HUMBLE OURSELVES- that is, be humble of our own FREE WILLS- not because we are FORCED to.

That will involve CUTTING AWAY EVERY PART OF US that would HOLD us in SIN.

Then I started thinking, Do we really have to tuck in our shirts to show how holy we are in church? What do you think had prompted the pastor to order me out? Do Christians have a dressing code? Will I be judged on the final day for letting loose my shirt to church? What's your view on this?

Yes, you do, you idiot!

So, you didn't know that a CHRISTIAN has to keep the Lord's Commandments?

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH:'

39. "But I say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at the Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have thy cloke also.
41. "And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR,
AND HATE THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU,
AND PERSECUTE YOU;'

45. "That ye may be The Children
of your Father Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun to rise
on the Evil and on the Good,
and sendeth rain on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the publicans the same?
47. "And if ye salute your Brethren only,
what do ye more than others?
Do not even the publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven is Perfect."

IF YOU CANNOT DO THIS, THEN YOU CANNOT BECOME A CHILD OF GOD.

You were TESTED- and you FAILED.

In any event, to have a "PASTOR" is contrary to Lord Yahshua's Teachings, too.

SO, YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THESE CHURCHES, ANYWAY!
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by oaroloye(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2017
YOLO1:

Well, I was thinking Nairalanders were right by supporting the guy until I saw ur comment. Then I has a second rethink. But I will say it all depends on the intonation the pastor used. Some of this pastors can't really be trusted. They are so full of themselves

For your information, The Commandments of God do not change, because of someone's "intonation."

. MATTHEW 5:21-26.

21. "Ye have heard that it was said
by them of Old Time,

'THOU SHALT NOT KILL;'
and
'WHOSOEVER SHALL KILL
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGEMENT:[/i][/b][/color]

22. "But I say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER IS ANGRY
WITH HIS BROTHER
WITHOUT A CAUSE
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGMENT:

and whosoever shall say
to his brother,

'RACA,'[/i][/b][/color]

shall be in Danger of the Council:
but whosoever shall say,

"THOU FOOL,"

shall be in Danger of Hell Fire.'

23. "Therefore if thou
bring thy Gift to the Altar,
and there rememberest
that thy Brother
hath ought against thee;
24. "Leave there thy Gift
before the Altar,
and go thy way;
first be reconciled to thy Brother,
and then come and offer thy Gift.
25. "Agree with thine Adversary quickly,
whiles thou art in the way with him;
lest at any time the Adversary
deliver thee to the judge,
and the Judge deliver thee
to the Officer,
and thou be cast into Prison.
26. "Verily I say unto thee,

"THOU SHALT BY NO MEANS
COME OUT THENCE,
TILL THOU HAST PAID
THE UTTERMOST FARTHING.' "

. MARK 11:12-14, 20-26.

12 And on the morrow,
when they had come from Bethany,
he was hungry:

13 and seeing a fig tree
afar off having leaves,
he went to see if perhaps
he might find any thing thereon:
But when he came to it
he found nothing but leaves;
for the time for figs was not (yet).

14. And Jesus answered
and said unto it,

“Let no man
eat fruit of thee hereafter
for ever.”

And His Disciples heard (it).
20 And in the morning,
as they passed by,
they saw the fig tree
dried up from the roots.
21. And Peter,
calling to remembrance
saith unto him,

“Master, behold,
the fig tree which thou cursedst
is withered away.”
22. And Jesus answering,
said unto them,
“Have Faith in God.
23. "For verily I say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY
UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,

"BE THOU REMOVED,
AND BE THOU CAST INTO THE SEA;'

AND SHALL NOT
DOUBT IN HIS HEART,
BUT SHALL BELIEVE
THAT THOSE THINGS
WHICH HE SAITH
SHALL COME TO PASS;
HE SHALL HAVE
WHATSOEVER HE SAITH.'[/i
]

24. "Therefore I say unto you,

[i]'WHAT THINGS SOEVER YE DESIRE,
WHEN YE PRAY,
BELIEVE THAT YE RECEIVE (THEM),
AND YE SHALL HAVE (THEM).'

25. "And when ye stand praying,
forgive, if ye have aught against any,
that your Father also
which is in Heaven
may forgive you your trespasses.
26. "But if ye do not forgive,
neither will your Father
Which is in Heaven
forgive your trespasses.”

YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, SO YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOUR OPINION IS REALLY VALUELESS.
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by oaroloye(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2017
SHALOM!

tshege:

What are you saying gan sef?

He should go ahead to apologize kuo?

Why?

Because the man of God did the right thing to humiliate a fellow son of God and cause him to doubt his self esteem and equally make his faith shake or wobble? That's​ very good of the pastor.

Christians sef sabi take shit because one person claim to talk to God on your behalf!

IF ONE IS SO FOOLISH AS TO LEGITIMIZE THE ILLEGITIMATE MAN-MADE OFFICE OF "PASTOR," WHICH DOES NOT EXIST, HAS NEVER EXISTED, AND HAS NEVER WORKED ANYWHERE- ONE SHOULD BE MAN-ENOUGH TO TREAT THE OFFICE WITH THE RESPECT THAT ONE AGREED THAT IT DESERVES.

. EPHESIANS 6:5-8.

5. Servants, be obedient to them
that are your masters
according to the flesh
with fear and trembling,
in singleness of your heart,
as unto Christ;
6. Not with eyeservice,
as menpleasers;
but as the Servants of Christ,
doing the will of God from the heart;
7. With good will doing service,
as to the Lord,
and not to men:
8. Knowing that
whatsoever good thing
any man doeth,
the same shall he receive of the Lord,
whether he be bond or free.

AS FAR AS EVERY CHRISTIAN WHO USES A "PASTOR" IS CONCERNED, HE IS NOT THEIR EQUAL, HE IS NOT MERELY THEIR MASTER, NOT JUST THEIR SUPERIOR, BUT HE IS THE LORD JESUS HIMSELF, TALKING TO THEM!

I don't know WHY Christians should be so idiotic as to CHOOSE "Pastors," despite the Lord's EXPLICIT instructions:

Let me get this straight: he was entrusted with the important job of playing the piano for the whole church- and, because he was ordered to "TUCK-IN," like a responsible person, rather than look like a member of JACK SPARROW'S CREW, he decided that the CORRECT RESPONSE was to DEPRIVE THE WHOLE CHURCH of its ONE PIANIST?

It is not that he should be EXPELLED from that church- he should expect to be SHOT-AT-SIGHT!

This is called "PRIMA-DONNA:" because the whole show depends on HIM, he therefore decides to hold the whole show to ransom!
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by oaroloye(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2017
Quinn22:
It's very hard for me to believe this story undecided

I too suspect this to be an example of "creative writing."

There was a story about someone saying that he as beaten-up by Church Touts, who I declared his tyres over parking- because he went to bring the Police to arrest them, without complaining to the Pastor, first,

This simply cannot happen in Nigeria.
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by Quinn22(f): 8:53am On May 31, 2017
All lies! 70% of stories on Nairaland are lies! sad
oaroloye:

I too suspect this to be an example of "creative writing."

There was a story about someone saying that he as beaten-up by Church Touts, who I declared his tyres over parking- because he went to bring the Police to arrest them, without complaining to the Pastor, first,

This simply cannot happen in Nigeria.
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by oaroloye(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2017
SHALOM!

Quinn22:
All lies! 70% of stories on Nairaland are lies! sad

Is this one of them?

Come on- THAT high?
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by Quinn22(f): 5:59pm On May 31, 2017
It's a no brainer undecided
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Is this one of them?

Come on- THAT high?
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by ayberry: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
latsy:

Do you know what Yahweh is ?
Just google it to be properly informed.
Of course The fathers name is Yahweh but the way you sound looks like you using it just to catch fun which ain’t right
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by latsy: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
ayberry:

Of course The fathers name is Yahweh but the way you sound looks like you using it just to catch fun which ain’t right
I ask you to google it. Yahweh isn't who you think it is.
It is the iron age idol of ancient Canaanites, and of the sons
of El.
Re: My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
edidiongmichael:

my friend! him sending u out does not make u holy but he only showed u that here we dress corporately and don't fly shirt!
how abt u dress like that to an office, won't the security or HR person rudely work u out like d pastor did? Pls wen next u going to church, dress the way u dress to a corporate event.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.