Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu (43279 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Dhotseal(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2017
DollarAngel:
TO ME THAT'S ONE OF THE WORLD SEVEN WONDERS, PERSONALLY I HAVE BEEN THERE ON TWO OCCASIONS, IT'S A MYSTERIOUS WATER CAVE, INTERESTING THING ABOUT IT IS THE MORE THE CROWD SINGS AND WORSHIP GOD THE MORE THE WATER FALLS MORE, MIND YOU WHITE TOURIST HAVE COME TO CHECK FOR THE SOURCE OF THE WATER BUT COULDN'T FIND, AND IT HEALS TOO. MAY THE NAME OF THE LORD BE BLESSED

What are u talking about? The water has no source...like seriously! What is so supernatural about this bikonu? Please don't mystify things u don't understand. Men navigated the seven seas hundreds of years ago and you are here being mystified by a waterfall from a limestone formation in 2017.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Dhotseal(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Wonders of the world are man made!

This guy, your brain is hot and sharp.
Few words. Loaded few words.
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by hardbody: 11:13pm On May 30, 2017
GoldHorse:

There's nothing mysterious or religious about this for goodness sake!!!! That's just nature.

What if you now see Niagara falls or climb Kilimanjaro or Everest what will you say?!!!

Don't Get me wrong. That's a beautiful piece of God's work but stop all these "it heals and couldn't find the source" stuffs.

Bros I tire ooo, the naivety of the average black person is incredulous .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by sshalom(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2017
This is simply beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Alibature: 11:46pm On May 30, 2017
ogbunike cave is not karst cave but a sandstone cave. Get your facts right
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Alibature: 11:49pm On May 30, 2017
abouzaid:
this is a limestone river gorge and water fall, the whole area is definitely a karst region. excellent tourist resources going to waste, it reminds me of ogbunike cave in neighboring anambra state, a real limestone cave going to waste.
ogbunike cave isn't a limestone cave but a rare sandstone cave
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by musakanti: 12:23am On May 31, 2017
A Catholic monastery is located in that environment
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by angusakpuogwu: 12:58am On May 31, 2017
i have been here. it was an awesome experience. it is located inside a monastry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by chukxie(m): 2:58am On May 31, 2017
Nice! I wish our government did more to encourage local tourism. Tourism is the economic bedrock of countries like Thailand, Nepal... Nigeria has beautiful sceneries and places that could generate millions of Naira in revenue for the country if they are properly harnessed. It's sad that tourism isn't given top priority in Nigeria.

P.S: Just wondering why the rock in the middle of the second photo looks like a giant va.gina. Look closely. grin
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by davidif: 3:31am On May 31, 2017
Wow!!!! This is in Nigeria? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by KingGBsky(m): 3:47am On May 31, 2017
oh my God this is so beautiful. I wish I wad there already. we really have some awesome place in Nigeria. oh sorry biafra.
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by CloudResident(m): 5:25am On May 31, 2017
Nature is indeed beautiful and generous to Nigeria. How many of these beauties abound in Nigeria but Lie Mohammed will not promote tourism, he prefers to blab.Successive Enugu state govts. sef no try at all. This is simply enough to put Enugu on the world map.

Advanced countries will never joke with such a natures gift. Look at Stonehenge in UK, he fit match this one? Lailai!
That's why the whites came to steal our statues and deities because we never valued them!

Abeg am dying to visit o. I wan carry Buhari come sef grin
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by DollarAngel(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2017
Dhotseal:

What are u talking about? The water has no source...like seriously! What is so supernatural about this bikonu? Please don't mystify things u don't understand. Men navigated the seven seas hundreds of years ago and you are here being mystified by a waterfall from a limestone formation in 2017.

Let the same men navigate the BERMUDA TRIANGLE grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by DollarAngel(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2017
blingxx:

seven was wonders keh undecided ... we have thousands of location more beautiful than this all over the world

I am not surprised this is just a typical Nigerian typing, though its not your fault the society has over time shaped and influence make you see things around has ordinary but the ones you see outside the country as supernatural, bro go there and see it for yourself, its a mysterious place, water thats heals all kinds of deadly diseases and you are here talking less important things what is beauty if it cant affect or influence human...
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Young03(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2017
chudi55:
go back to school enugu is in Southeast BIAFRA Land

This one is becoming too much, i asked a simple question, where is enugu is it located?

Fool, iam more of enugu than u

Abum nwa nsukka asadu ideke alumona

so stop typing rubbish, adighim sure sef ma ibu onye enugu

eshi agu
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Sunnah1(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2017
dkronicle:
i hate that kind of place, its too narrow.one dynamite, everyone is gone.
Think positive and pray for good things to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by obiezed: 7:56am On May 31, 2017
tivta:

You watch too many action films, what would make any one throw dynamite there? Don't you know dynamite is expensive and rare to find? Come back to reality
On the contrary,trinitrotoluene(TNT) is actually quite easy to make,also improvised explosive devices(IED) are equally easy,i should know i am a graduate of industrial chemistry.but why would any one look at this and think of destroying it,pretty sick minds out here.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by MidasT(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2017
grin
dkronicle:
i hate that kind of place, its too narrow.one dynamite, everyone is gone.
you are evil grin grin
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by LordReed(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2017
Wow this is beautiful!
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by aikemoore: 9:59am On May 31, 2017
Cesc001:
Where in Enugu is this located? I need to visit asap
Awhum is in Udi, I'll get there through the Awhum Monastery. It's really a beautiful place to be, i've been there twice
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by ifysimple(f): 10:26am On May 31, 2017
i have been there for like 3 times. we used to go there every year when i was in schl from Enugu. the first time i entered there i nearly fainted. i started crying immediately. you see the glory of God there.
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by kumulus(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2017
ifysimple:
i have been there for like 3 times. we used to go there every year when i was in schl from Enugu. the first time i entered there i nearly fainted. i started crying immediately. you see the glory of God there.

Chai!!!!

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by streetzdreamz(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:

Been on nairaland before you started using the Internet.

Take a book and read, you need knowledge.
dude just shut up already, your comments are nauseating!!! her comment was void of any tribal hatred, you misunderstood it,lashed out at her, she tried to explain in a polite way, yet you still jabbering away at the mouth like you the only one with an opinion, if at all she is a tribalist, how the hell is that your business? throwing insults at others over their own personal opinion is the height of foolishness, and the fact that the lady did you no wrong further makes you the stupid one basking and sinking in an abyss of self pride,cuz you can't tender a simple apology for the unjust insult you gave her, am I expecting you to comprehend a thing from all I said? hell no!!!!knowledge eludes you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by streetzdreamz(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
dats wot u think
just stop replying him, people going through the thread are sane enough to know the human with a one kilobyte brain betwixt you two, plus if you are a regular here, you should know we have more insane users than sane ones, and you don't go around trading words with them, @ topic that's a nice formation,geologists would be intrigued to visit such rather than the stupid sites we end up mapping every year.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by preccy69(f): 1:03pm On May 31, 2017
streetzdreamz:
just stop replying him, people going through the thread are sane enough to know the human with a one kilobyte brain betwixt you two, plus if you are a regular here, you should know we have more insane users than sane ones, and you don't go around trading words with them, @ topic that's a nice formation,geologists would be intrigued to visit such rather than the stupid sites we end up mapping every year.
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Abbeyme: 2:22pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=Legalbeing post=57033144][/quote]

lol.

My signature has been there before the APC change mantra
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by jnrbayano(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2017
It was nice being there that year
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Ezionye(f): 8:33pm On May 31, 2017
bigfrancis21:

It was just for the fun of having something so precious to take with me. I jealously guarded my precious sand eh grin.

smiley

I see
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Legalbeing(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Abbeyme:

lol.
My signature has been there before the APC change mantra
now that APC change turns negative i reject that change and anytin calld change.
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by naturefellow(m): 5:20am On Jun 04, 2017
dejavubobo1:

No have not seen the movie. if the cave walkway can be stretched & inn's can be created fr relaxation purposes, then it ll be the another reason to buy a plane ticket to enugun
cave walkway stretched? That would mean mutilating the original structure in some way, and who knows, may lead to collapse of the limestone walls. Better left in its natural state. There lies the beauty of it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) / Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) / FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.