Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) (12576 Views)

Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by Edu3Again: 4:47pm On May 28, 2017
baylord101:
Ur view
Not my view the quoran confirms Mohamed is not in heaven
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by baylord101(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2017
Edu3Again:

Not my view the quoran confirms Mohamed is not in heaven
Quote any verse in the bible where Jesus refer himself as God and any where there is instructions to go to church without beating about the bush and I will denounce my religion here
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by zabuur: 5:09pm On May 28, 2017
I doubt if the other holy books preach love. The hatred some non muslims show Islam is unbecoming.

Those stupid people shouting, they hate the book eat dangote products o.

Whether u like it or not, Islam will keep thriving.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by zabuur: 5:12pm On May 28, 2017
baylord101:
Quote any verse in the bible where Jesus refer himself as God and any where there is instructions to go to church without beating about the bush and I will denounce my religion here

Ask him further to tell us
1. where in d bible sunday is picked as a day to worship.
2. Pilgrimage to Rome
3. Why they are called Christians
4. How to worship in Christianity

Lest I forgot, ask him which particular bible he uses
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by lfleak: 5:18pm On May 28, 2017
zabuur:

Ask him further to tell us
1. where in d bible sunday is picked as a day to worship.
2. Pilgrimage to Rome
3. Why they are called Christians
4. How to worship in Christianity

Lest I forgot, ask him which particular bible he uses
Lol, you won kill am? just watch, either he won't reply or he will come back with insult calling islam various names... just watch.. cheesy
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by bams2999(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2017
Congrt excellence is d best gift in ur life
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by Edu3Again: 5:25pm On May 28, 2017
baylord101:

Jesus is introducing Himself .

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The jews wanted to Stone Jesus because Jesus said He is God.

John 10
30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by baylord101(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by baylord101(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2017
Edu3Again:

Jesus is introducing Himself .

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The jews wanted to Stone Jesus because Jesus said He is God.

John 10
30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
Fool yourself no more and worship the father Jesus himself bow before. Deut 18vs18 prophesied the coming of the last prophet, his name and tribe.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by princessayesha(f): 6:10pm On May 28, 2017
Do read it, and follow its teachings sir
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by Fundamentalist: 6:11pm On May 28, 2017
Edu3Again:

bros if una want make e make heaven he needs a bible

Which of the bibles are you reffering to ?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by muller101(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2017
That man is a traditionalist
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by Charly68: 6:38pm On May 28, 2017
Which kind news be this ? Even if he got Bible as a gift wetin concern me.. nonsense .
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 28, 2017
baylord101:
That's d best of all gift

Modified* FTC dedicated to all Muslim brothers and Sisters, May we witness more Ramadan Insha Allah in good health and wealth.

Àmín Yah-Allah.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by LeanonGOD(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2017
The earlier the better you move to ARO Mental Hospital - a cell is reserved for you.
IhateAfonjas:

I would rather buy a Sun Newspaper with my own money than to touch that book

Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by emmaitive(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
doomed
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by Teekrayne(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=IhateAfonjas post=56960042][color=#770077][b][size=10pt]

I would rather buy a Sun Newspaper with my own money than to touch

Eyyah. Take heart. Its ur money anyways
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by Mopelawlar(f): 9:47pm On May 28, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry I hope it won't be a curse to him!

Al Quran is d best gift ever n dere is no how it can b a curse Mr man,so mind what u write kk
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 28, 2017
Mopelawlar:

Al Quran is d best gift ever n dere is no how it can b a curse Mr man,so mind what u write kk

what do you know? Mrs girl? Mtchew.
If you cannot read and comprehend at this stage of your life.... Your headache.
And pls if you have nothing reasonable to say like you just did then stop quoting me! I believe you can read even if you cant comprehend.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 28, 2017
Mopelawlar:

Telling me Al quran is the best gift ever to you... You can go to the muslims section and prove all the sh*t you want to. Anyway you're still a kid.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by Edu3Again: 10:24pm On May 28, 2017
baylord101:
Fool yourself no more and worship the father Jesus himself bow before. Deut 18vs18 prophesied the coming of the last prophet, his name and tribe.

Duet 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

It's says brethren, Mohammed is not the brethren of the Jews.
If Mohammed were the brethren of the Jews, Moslems would love Jews and not jihad them .
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by TTLegacy: 1:19am On May 29, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry I hope it won't be a curse to him!
Scriptures in any form or Language never a curse to anyone. Is Bible a curse to you?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by baylord101(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2017
Edu3Again:

Duet 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

It's says brethren, Mohammed is not the brethren of the Jews.
If Mohammed were the brethren of the Jews, Moslems would love Jews and not jihad them .
Who is God (Not Jesus) referring to? Until u understand dn u can r quote me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina / Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto / Ovie Omo-Agege: Gulak's Murder Is Barbaric And Callous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.