Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto (12571 Views)

Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by NaijaCelebrity: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2019
Former Speaker of the House of Representatives and incumbent governor of Sokoto state Aminu Tambuwal who was declared winner of the state’s guber elections after results of the supplementary poll were collated took to his twitter account to react to his victory.

He tweeted

I want to specially thank the good people of Sokoto State, who went above and beyond to vote for continuity of the development of our dear state. We shall continue to work tirelessly and initiate projects that will directly impact positively on the lives of our people.

We have succeeded in wining this election with all of you and we will ensure a strategic government that will involve all, so as to develop Sokoto State and maintain its credibility and respect in the country and the world at large.

We have won the election and we need to celebrate it, but I urge all of you to maintain peaceful victory rallies and also pray for the best leadership of our dreams.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/25/aminu-w-tambuwal-speaks-after-his-victory-as-governor-of-sokoto/

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by Hardewarlee(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Congratulations once again !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by Onyekachi419(f): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Another four years of flexing grin

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by Sirheny007(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Congratulations Mr. Aminu Tambuwal on your election as the Governor of Sokoto State.

Long live PDP

The North must fully deliver for PDP come 2023

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by Amarto: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
The JAGABAN himself

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by Muscomide: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sai Tambuwal, incoming Presido 2023.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by dam2000(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Next Nigeria president

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by samuel19222(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!!! Ladies and gentlemen Boys and Girls Brothers and sisters Fathers and Mothers Uncles and aunties Nephews and nieces Doctors and nurses Neighbours and Colleagues Students and graduates. I really don't have anything to say. Thanks for your attention.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by Gsteve01(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Issokay.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by samuel19222(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bvbc
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
dam2000:
Next Nigeria president
For more jokes : Send Tambuwal to 666 grin wink wink

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by vonn09: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nice one tambawal

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by danie149: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
congratulations Sir, wish u a grt hitch free service to our state

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by BlackfireX: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Precipitation of 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by freemanbubble: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by samuel19222(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
dam2000:
Next Nigeria president

Nwanne, raise your crooked hand up.

Higher,

higher,

Now put it on your head.

Repeat after me:

My father, my father!

Every power in my mother's house using my brain to pound fufu,

Every power in my father's house using my brain to play bet

Die by Fire, Die by fire!!!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by Truefaith: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
"Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment".
Ecc 11:9

Have your sins been forgiven you?

Have you met the Lord Jesus Christ?

Has He told you you are His son or daughter?

Do you accept His blood sacrifice on the cross for you?

"..it is appointed unto men once to die, after this, the judgment"

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-born-again/

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by samuel19222(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Truefaith:
bv

Bvn
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by clotho12: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
CONGRATS to them!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Na so
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by PureMe01: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76973177:

For more jokes : Send Tambuwal to 666 grin wink wink
for more boredom contact your jokes

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto by Opinedecandid(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Next President.
Haters go hug transformer.

APC doesn't have your kind.
They only present retired, tired, achaic, old, former generation ancestor as next level; an inconclusive election achitect.

Let me say no more.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Old National Anthem Vs The New National Anthem, Was The Change Necessary? / Coronavirus: Buhari Urges ECOWAS To Use Agriculture, Technology To Boost Economy / Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.