Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Top Video Games With Great Storyline - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top Video Games With Great Storyline (25132 Views)

List Of Top Video Game Developing Companies (which Is Your Favorite?) / Enjoy Your PPSSPP Games With This BEST Ppsspp Settings. / How To Install Games With OBB Files On Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Video Games With Great Storyline by HyDef(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
hercatonchires:
Guy! You don make sense finish. As in... Mehn! The truth is, if you didn't start gaming with "family com-8bit", SEGA, SNES, PS1,PS2, Nintendo 64,etc. You simply can't and won't really appreciate graphics, gameplay, and storyline in that order.
I have played a lot of games on several consoles, so far, I never get tired of playing GOW.

SNES and N64 were there for me from the very beginning. Some of the best stories I've played were some of those old RPGs like Chrono Trigger, and A Link To The Past.

1 Like

Re: Top Video Games With Great Storyline by crowley(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
shocked any girl that has played atleast 5 of this titles should msg me. nd we would be bff. i dnt have a gf, so u wont have a competition. i find female gamer intelligent and exciting, unlike the other boring girls who play candy crush & criminal case, nd you would be amazed at the number of girls playing criminal case & candy crush. just login with facebook nd see.
1. Horizon: Zero Dawn(just bought it. it is something else)
2. The last of US
3. any of the Uncharted series.
4. Resident evil 7: Biohazard
5. Titanfall
6. Fallout 4
7. The witcher 3: Wild hunt
8. Overwatch (for those who love group games. up to 12 players on seperate console.)
9. Destiny
10. GTA 5
11. Battlefield 1
12. COD (any1 at all nd you ar a pro)
13. Fifa 17
14. Mortal kombat
15. WWE 2K17
16. Dishonored 2
17. Prey
18. Tekken
19. Tomb Raider
20. Bioshock
21. Mass Effect 3
22. Street Fighter IV
23. Final Fantasy X (and above)
24. Far cry
25. Pac-man grin
26. Assassin Creed
27. Max payne 3
28. The walking dead season1/2
Re: Top Video Games With Great Storyline by veeflamesnl: 12:06am On Jun 10, 2017
Vasaratti16:

You guys got no chill ooo, just because of what the little thing I said see as you guys lambast me......It seems you guys dey vex ooo... I hereby take my word back
Why though? If you really believe in your opinion (which should be supported and not just because that's what you think), then stand up for it. Remember this is the internet, so internet people (in sites where you'll find them lurking around) would probably be "offended" by what you say or think, regardless.

ANYWAY. If there are two games I've played recently and have the best plots, it's probably going to be The Last Of Us and Uncharted 4. Both games have a really good, juicy, and unpredictable storyline. In fact, they're basically glorified interactive cutscenes! (TLOU to a much smaller degree, though).
Re: Top Video Games With Great Storyline by Orochimaru1(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2017
What about the Witcher and far cry 4??
Re: Top Video Games With Great Storyline by Tokziby: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2017
hercatonchires:
Guy! You don make sense finish. As in... Mehn! The truth is, if you didn't start gaming with "family com-8bit", SEGA, SNES, PS1,PS2, Nintendo 64,etc. You simply can't and won't really appreciate graphics, gameplay, and storyline in that order.
I have played a lot of games on several consoles, so far, I never get tired of playing GOW.

its seems i found my match in u but still need to add NES (That grey one that loos like video grin) before SuperNES. That SNES see pepper especially with Street fighter, super street fighter 2, super SF 2 turbo with 5 stars (that u require code down-up-back-front L+R , Y-B), before they begin the SF Alpha sequel. Talk about MK1-3 then 3 ultimate, now add sega with then Sonic and hedgehog and their quack fifa and mk. omo e don teyy

As for GOW its one game i will never sell or trade in with anybody. I have all the series complete. we are awaiting 5 but with the demo preview on youtube since last year the thing no go sweet cos of the camera angle. but the fatalities are still worth it.

some people just want to identify themselves as gamers cos of the trend but have no idea of what they had missed. PS 2 still remains the best cos of the wide range of games available. I still dont understand how he missed out Resident Evil, DMC, price of persia, Metal gear and silent hill, tomb raider (that started from PS 1), he even left out Uncharted of all games for no reason grin grin grin and he's talking about story line grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top Video Games With Great Storyline by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kendrick80:

Wats ur opinion on hitman
wow I can't believe I forgot hitman... hit man is a really cool game, still have that game. I love the guns. its awesome I must say

1 Like

Re: Top Video Games With Great Storyline by meditek(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
For me the games with the best story lines are 1. Farcry 3 2. Bioshock 3.Max Payne 4.Dishonored I really enjoyed bioshock tho
Re: Top Video Games With Great Storyline by DSHADOWWALKER: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
slinkman:
GTA 5

You are a clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / 6 Games We Played While We Were Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.