Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Hackers Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hackers Needed Urgently (504 Views)

Hackers Needed( Transfers) / How To Hide Wordpress Login Page From Hackers / Basic Tips To Protect Your Website From Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hackers Needed Urgently by Dammyomatic(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2017
Good afternoon, my name is dammyomatic, i need to change something on the net very very very confidential have gone up and down and have realised that the only way to accomplish this task is to hire hackers please i dont really no much about how to contact them but i need one a very honest one urgently have been scammed alot of times, this is a matter of life and death please contact ASAP am running out of time help me pleasssssssse am ready to pay any amount of money to get the job done THANKS
Re: Hackers Needed Urgently by Bitogram(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2017
call me now let me help out, if i cant i can recommend a trusted personality for you 08138833783
Re: Hackers Needed Urgently by yusasiv(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2017
Dammyomatic:
Good afternoon, my name is dammyomatic, i need to change something on the net very very very confidential have gone up and down and have realised that the only way to accomplish this task is to hire hackers please i dont really no much about how to contact them but i need one a very honest one urgently have been scammed alot of times, this is a matter of life and death please contact ASAP am running out of time help me pleasssssssse am ready to pay any amount of money to get the job done THANKS

I sabi one like that.. He is very good... But i no fit Drop his number here o
Re: Hackers Needed Urgently by new2012: 4:10pm On May 28, 2017
You really need to calm down.. Even professional will require time to modify data online. Relax...even the biggest of all problems go away with time
Re: Hackers Needed Urgently by Qriousity(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2017
Dammyomatic:
send me a pm and quote this when you have done it. If i can do it, i won't charge you. If it is something beyond my capability, i'll refer you elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Urgent Info / 1 / News And Entertainment Blog For Sale. At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.