Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Oya Identify Your Bank. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oya Identify Your Bank. (781 Views)

P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets / German police identify four of Ekweremadu’s attackers / Identify Your Nigerian Villains And Heroes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Identify Your Bank. by begwong: 7:47pm On May 28, 2017
*BANKS AND THEIR BEHAVIOUR*

1. *U.B.A:* That bank looks like a shrine.. Everywhere is just painted Red! And the bank is very stingy, they will never employ workers. It's only UBA you will enter & see empty cashier seats... They will be up to like 2 employed but there will be only 1 Cashier who ends up delaying customers.But UBA is worst oo, their deposit queue different from paying queue. U have to wait for the cashier to finish counting 2mlion with hand b4 your turn reach to pay 1k FRSC fine! Imagine!

2. *GTB:* This bank has the highest number of customers!The only bank that looks like aba ariaria market. U queue like mofedaku,The only difference is that you see people with suits and pen they have their wahala but I like them shaa

3. *Skye Bank:* Hian! This bank will just be looking like somebody's bathroom. Very small bank, dem go jampack people like sardines! Their workers no dey even wear suit again probably because of heat... Everybody dey enter the bank with hand fan.

4. *Diamond Bank:* Only their Lemon Green Colour can make you open 18 accounts with them even if nothing is inside. That is the only thing good about them. They have few branches in cities, their banking hall is like onitsha main market place. But their transfer protocol be like America constitution, simple to transfer with ATM, u go first go sign Non disclosure agreement.

5. *Zenith bank:* Dis one ehn...? The only thing dem know how to do best is to decorate their walls with mirrors. You will just stay at the front and be seeing someone behind you. Sometimes if you enter the bank, you
will be confused, you won't even know which road to follow because everybody is appearing two two for the mirror I wonder if their CEO is a Crystal palace fan. Just carry crystal full everywhere!

6. *Sterling Bank* hmm this bank looks like eatery atimes I used to mistake it for where they are selling ice creams ices and sharwama

7. *Union Bank:* Chai! This bank ehn? I cannot fit yab dem because dem old pass my grandpapa!
Sometimes, I begin to think maybe the children of Israelites have accounts with Union bank... Their security men sef na old old old papas dem be....
You go enter bank to pay na people with walking stick u go dey see ..

8. *FCMB* They are just beautiful women with good attitudes only that all your incomes will just be going for aso ebi and ice cream.

9. *FIDELITY* That one na bank for retired teacher, the only issue in customer care na about pension, u reach cashier point, one old papa will be withdrawing #45675, #5 naira will always appear. I wonder if no be that bank dey hold all #5 CBN prints. Infact, they are the only bank whose ATM has pension button.

10. *FIRST BANK.* Ah ah ah, this bank can annoy somebody, their first wahala na their door, they will just be screening u like say na jamb office. If you enter nko, queue be like Aba road hold up for port Harcourt, Infact the most annoying na some of their workers behaviour, somebody will just be counting #7000 with machine and #200000 with ordinary hand. They can screen #1000 na keke people but the good thing about them is their ATM galleries. For that one them try.

11. *Wema* that one na fishermen and panel beaters dey go there recently. THEY are extinct in some states seems like na western states dey relocated to Sha.

12. *Access Bank* has men that are older than the Chairman of the bank only to be paid peanut for telling customers 'welcome to Access Bank' and 'goodbye from Access Bank'. Ok ooh . meanwhile they still charge 100 instead of 50 for interbank transactions against new cbn policy.

13. *Ecobank* the only bank that has French on its ATM services and mobile app. Big banking halls with few staff. 10 cubicles for cashiers but na only 2 u go see staff, dey can also waste time receiving deposit of just 5k ooo and don't care if u sleep on the queue.

14. *Keystone?* Dat one na bank? Na soso closing of branches dem Sabi with only one branch located in state capitals, dey can give out loans but can't manage the recoveries.

15. *UnityBank* na pensioners and retired sofas, primary teachers full dia, with no state of the art 21st century banking facilities. Some branches no ATM sef. First ever bank u hardly find a single customer in their bulk room in 3weeks in a month.

*OYA IDENTIFY YOUR BANK... *
Re: Oya Identify Your Bank. by malikombi(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2017
At UBA, it will take them ages to credit your account whenever someone send you money but they will debit you even before the machine release cash for you.
It's annoying biko

1 Like

Re: Oya Identify Your Bank. by NCP: 8:02pm On May 28, 2017
l get am foe 2 bankers

1. Bank Of River Niger

2. Bank of River Benue
Re: Oya Identify Your Bank. by begwong: 8:23pm On May 28, 2017
NCP:
l get am foe 2 bankers

1. Bank Of River Niger

2. Bank of River Benue
Which banks are those biko. Lol
Re: Oya Identify Your Bank. by jumobi1(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2017
begwong:

Which banks are those biko. Lol

River banks lol
Re: Oya Identify Your Bank. by iluvdonjazzy: 8:34pm On May 28, 2017
op it seems u are living in Akure, i tell u, u are hundred percent correct

Re: Oya Identify Your Bank. by 234GT(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2017
FirstBank. Truly the first.
Re: Oya Identify Your Bank. by firstking01(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2017
Banks just get wahalas.
Re: Oya Identify Your Bank. by cruzclinton1(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2017
pls who is using union bank app? I want to download the app, what's the daily transaction limit for savings account.
Re: Oya Identify Your Bank. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 28, 2017
lolz First bank door is always having issues with my belt e don tey wey I go bank ooo
Re: Oya Identify Your Bank. by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2017
Op ur missing Standard Chartered Bank...

(1) (Reply)

Former Edo State Gov., Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind Daughter On Her Birthday / Hundreds Of Northerners Fleeing Port Harcourt Today(photos) / You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.