Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria (4233 Views)

Republic Of Southern Nigeria Will Be Great / In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2010
Could this be the outcome of Nigeria
[size=4pt][This thread was unfairly moved a couple of months ago][/size]

Light Areas are shaky (may-not-go-with-the-indicated) areas.

Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Beaf: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2010
You might find problems with the Ijaws in Ondo wanting to belong in the same country as their kith and kin.

1 Like

Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
I thought as much. Consider that part Oodua.
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by sjeezy8: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2010
There will also be a problem with itsekiri in delta they may also be wanting to join the odua.

That being said this map can never happen without bloodshed because yorubas will fight war for itsekiri as they did in the clashes against ijaws in Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Dammyray(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2010
Am really sorry to ask, but where those it look Edo belongs here?
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by sjeezy8: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2010
boring boring same day dreamers better be realstic. Nlers are wack all this unrealistic talk is lame.

When the Oil dries up, along with the untapped natural gas in (Ogun, Ondo "Olokola" and Bayelsa"Brass LNG ") and the offshore Oil,then start preparing .

till then shut it and start making money cause you clowns arent ready for the repercussions of civil war. AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

That being said this map can never happen without bloodshed because yorubas will fight war for itsekiri as they did in the clashes against ijaws in Lagos state.

undecided
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Beaf: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

There will also be a problem with itsekiri in delta they may also be wanting to join the odua.

My friend, war is different from rioting.
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2010
Its funny how somebody anticipates war (out of no where) then talks about the repercussions of it.
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by sjeezy8: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2010
ezeagu:

Its funny how somebody anticipates war (out of no where) then talks about the repercussions of it.

Not really if you know the meaning of anticipation, you would understand that I said there will be wars in the south if Nigeria breaks up. There wont be peace between anyone.

Thats just commone sense

anticipation -pleasurable expectation
Theres nothing pleasurable in what i said.

Beaf:

My friend, war is different from rioting.

who is talking of only rioting? There will be war between yorubas and whoever has problem with itsekiri.

not to mention the same ijaws that are tryin to claim parts of cross river and akwa ibom as ijawland also
Common sense will tell you everyone will war and scramble for their subgroups or related groups.
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by asha80(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

Not really if you know the meaning of anticipation, you would understand that I said there will be wars in the south if Nigeria breaks up. There wont be peace between anyone.

Thats just commone sense

who is talking of only rioting? There will be war between yorubas and whoever has problem with itsekiri.

not to mention the same ijaws that are tryin to claim parts of cross river and akwa ibom as ijawland also
Common sense will tell you everyone will war and scramble for their subgroups or related groups.

Did the ithsekiris tell you that they want to be with yorubas in this scenario
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

Thats just commone sense

Ode! Stop trying to frighten the unsuspecting. grin
Who will fight, your type?
I laugh in Ijaw!
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
asha 80:

Wonders, they say, shall never end.
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2010
you guys can't even agree on the configuration of southern nigeria?
funny bunch of people. let the itsekiri decide their own destiny.
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Beaf: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2010
asha 80:

Don't mind the him.

Itsekiri, with a minority population of about 250,000 are today holding Delta state governorship. Where else are they going to get such a deal? Who says they will ever want to go where they will be swallowed up and spat out into irrelevance?

The governorship of Delta state will continue to rotate between ethnicities with Igbo or Ijaw holding it next, before the Isoko's. No ethnic group is ever schemed out in Delta state.
Itsekiri's are having it large and will continue to have it large where they are now, thank you. grin
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by sjeezy8: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2010

Yoruba, Itsekiri to Strengthen Ties

LEADERS of Yoruba and Itsekiri have resolved to strengthen the bond and agelong ties between their peoples. The leaders took the decision at a meeting of Afenifere and Itsekiri Leaders of Thought hosted by the Afenifere leader, Chief Reuben Fasoranti, in Akure, Ondo State capital, last week.

According to a statement, the meeting acknowledged Yoruba and Itsekiri historical, social and political ties and rejoiced at the renewal of the ties. The statement said: "The meeting acknowledged our historical, social and political ties over the years and expressed joy at the renewal of these old ties."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/08/23/yoruba-itsekiri-to-strengthen-ties/comment-page-1/

If the itsekiri have a problem with ijaws(which they do) yorubas will fight also.

"In fact, it would have gotten here if not for the intervention of community leaders, because Ijaws heard in Ajegunle that OPC members had gone to fight on the side of Itsekiri, so the Ijaws were going to fight the Yorubas

here."http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/articles/355/1/The-King-Of-Boys---Conversation-With-Richard-Mofe-Damijo/Page1.html

everyone knows that- beaf is indenial and just dumb

he talks about delta state like they dont have ethnic militias clashing. better be realistic foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by sjeezy8: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
Beaf:

Don't mind the him.

Itsekiri, with a minority population of about 250,000 are today holding Delta state governorship. Where else are they going to get such a deal? Who says they will ever want to go where they will be swallowed up and spat out into irrelevance?

The governorship of Delta state will continue to rotate between ethnicities with Igbo or Ijaw holding it next, before the Isoko's. No ethnic group is ever schemed out in Delta state.
Itsekiri's are having it large and will continue to have it large where they are now, thank you. grin

thats delta state slowpoke were talking of a country dominated by ijaws foolish boy yarning shiot

Its better to stay one Nigeria with better leadership because south Nigeria wont be any different slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by sjeezy8: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

Ode! Stop trying to frighten the unsuspecting. grin
Who will fight, your type?
I laugh in Ijaw!

sorry yorubas didnt side with igbos for civil war . . . . I guess Awo was a tribalist that didnt like you guys, and maybe did it on purpose iunno lipsrsealed lmfao

Get over it

Is it my fault? cool

Anyone who thinks these new countries or a South Nigeria republic can be achieved without wars and conflict between southerners is just dumb.
better stop dreaming and talking s t u p i d.

1 Like

Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Beaf: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2010
@sjeezy
Kai! Its funny the way you hit people like you with the truth and they immediately develop verbal diarrhea. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=36pt]lol[/size]
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by sjeezy8: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
Beaf:

@sjeezy
Kai! Its funny the way you hit people like you with the truth and they immediately develop verbal diarrhea. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol

does that even make sense ?

sharrup jor make sure that Oil is going to NNPC and outside investors. lmfao

1 Like

Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Beaf: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2010
^
I like the way you bolded some of the quote above. It really describes what is happening to you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Continue your girations, you're sooooooooo funny to watch!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

boring boring same day dreamers better be realstic. Nlers are wack all this unrealistic talk is lame.

When the Oil dries up, along with the untapped natural gas in (Ogun, Ondo "Olokola" and Bayelsa"Brass LNG "wink and the offshore Oil,then start preparing .

till then shut it and start making money cause you clowns arent ready for the repercussions of civil war. AGAIN
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All this tribalism needs to stop seriously. NL is drying the fcuuuuuuk up cool

Where's my boo, mekusyxxx? I'm worried, hope the dude didnt use himself in his own experiments sha
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by sjeezy8: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2010
ode boy beaf
sure guy . . . just make sure the Oil is there. I will support Nigeria for war on anyone or anything that is disrupting NNPC from lifting crude Oil and or natural gasses. cool
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

ode boy beaf
sure guy . . . just make sure the Oil is there. I will support Nigeria for war on anyone or anything that is disrupting NNPC from lifting crude Oil and or natural gasses. cool

tnx my bros.i go construct underground reservoir for my own share of the oil.igbos,yorubas,ijaws,urhobos,itsekiris and co should kill themselves make me and you remain.

1 Like

Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Katsumoto: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

ode boy beaf

Relax with all this oil talk. Also, for someone who is not prepared to fight, you talk a lot about war.
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abagworo:

tnx my bros.i go construct underground reservoir for my own share of the oil.igbos,yorubas,ijaws,urhobos,itsekiris and co should kill themselves make me and you remain.

Its in the underground reservoir both of you will be locked in. grin
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2010
berlin conference episode II - naija style
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by sjeezy8: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2010
Katsumoto:

Relax with all this oil talk. Also, for someone who is not prepared to fight, you talk a lot about war.

yea Oil! Im not tryin to tribalistic thats wack- so i leave it as just business, Why should i be prepared to fight, isnt that what the Nigerian army is for? lmfao

southern Nigeria sounds like shiot
NNPC sounds better.

1 Like

Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Beaf: 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

yea Oil! Im not tryin to tribalistic thats wack- so i leave it as just business, Why should i be prepared to fight, isnt that what the Nigerian army is for? lmfao

southern Nigeria sounds like shiot
NNPC sounds better.

Your family is a shiot. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

yea Oil! Im not tryin to tribalistic thats wack- so i leave it as just business

Who do you think you're fooling? grin
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by sjeezy8: 12:14am On Jan 17, 2010
Beaf:

Your family is a shiot. grin grin grin grin grin grin

ok long as there Oil  i dont care lol

ezeagu:

Who do you think you're fooling? grin

Tribalism is lame and for broke bitter people. The elites of all tribes are having a wonderful time, enjoying making money from all the resources of Nigeria together.

So why should I be mad at any a tribe? Fuckthat Im only concerned about making money as of right now in Nigeria.

Sofuck South Nigeria and any civil war(its not worth it), it interupts the process of making money for everyone.
Tribalism only holds you back from progressing in Nigeria.
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by yeswecan(m): 12:18am On Jan 17, 2010
@ OP stop this madness Nigeria is not going anywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock / Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner / Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.