Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo (19119 Views)

When Buhari Met Tinubu, Others In Aso Rock / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat / "I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Made Me Commissioner' - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by iyeyemi: 8:41am On May 29, 2017
Wow you can read the VP so well, somehow you don't even know the man's name
tinkinjow:
I like Osibade....
The thing is: given a different cast the story would have been great bur in this instance it's very lame.

Given Tinubus smartness, he needed not to know you. All he needed was find out about a man who would swallow the bait hook, line and sinker and afterwards will do his bidding even when woken from the sleep. Osibade you probably didn't know that his foot soldiers have tested you and found you the right man for the plan.

Osibade even as you are talking right now you're unwittingly paying homage to Tinubu even without his urging. He knew that's how you'll turn out.
The very reason you're discussing Tinubu shows what and how you have sold yourself to him.
And the very fact that he doesn't even try to pretend to give you the respect as the vice president speak volumes.
Btw when you are done running his errands you can go back to Abuja and pretend to be our acting president.

I fear I too am program by Nigeria to sit idle in the face of disastrous leadership.
So we're both being used. The difference is that i know my situation but you Osibade you don't know.

1 Like

Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Godfullsam(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2017
tinkinjow:
I like Osibade....
The thing is: given a different cast the story would have been great bur in this instance it's very lame.

Given Tinubus smartness, he needed not to know you. All he needed was find out about a man who would swallow the bait hook, line and sinker and afterwards will do his bidding even when woken from the sleep. Osibade you probably didn't know that his foot soldiers have tested you and found you the right man for the plan.

Osibade even as you are talking right now you're unwittingly paying homage to Tinubu even without his urging. He knew that's how you'll turn out.
The very reason you're discussing Tinubu shows what and how you have sold yourself to him.
And the very fact that he doesn't even try to pretend to give you the respect as the vice president speak volumes.
Btw when you are done running his errands you can go back to Abuja and pretend to be our acting president.

I fear I too am program by Nigeria to sit idle in the face of disastrous leadership.
So we're both being used. The difference is that i know my situation but you Osibade you don't know.

Your situation is very pathetic. Ur hatred for Tinubu is not even helping your situation at all....

From ur username u think through ur jow, even those who think through their ass are better off.

What a bad situation undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:52am On May 29, 2017
smiley
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by WiseFool2(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Gabbage.
Please help him call LAWMA.
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by perez100: 8:52am On May 29, 2017
This Osinbajo self will be a bigger failure. Buhari will not die and will not resign. He will complete his tenure. I don't want Osinbajo there.
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Crestedguy4real: 8:56am On May 29, 2017
tinkinjow:
I like Osibade....

fool ,you will do worse ,you will be worse than the midget in Kaduna,that betray and bite the finger that feed him.........you opinion don't matter,In all aspect of life,he is above you and your generation to come

1 Like

Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by bakynes(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2017
Edopesin:
Lagos Is No Mans' Land..I. Have Never Heard Any1 Who Claims To Be From Of Lagos State

so am not surprise
You guys talk like fools, you have never met doesn't mean there aren't indigenes of Lagos state.

You shout Omo nile up and down,that they are disturbing you,when you are building a house in Lagos, what do you think Omo nile means? Omo nile means Indigenes.

Aworis,Egbas, Ijebus and Egun all share the Lagos state lands and they are the indigenes in Lagos. Aworis,Egbas and Ijebus are all Yorubas.

You hear name of places like Mushin,Isolo,Ikorodu,Epe,Ipaja,Alagbado,Ajah,Lekkietc are they not Yoruba names, all these areas have Yoruba traditional rulers,the Administrators are Yorubas, the Civil service Yoruba people, so tell me how Lagos is a No man's land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by seuncyrus(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2017
tinkinjow:
I like Osibade....

May God deliver you sir
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Potch: 9:06am On May 29, 2017
tinkinjow:
I like Osibade....

These days, I hardly make comments on this forum. Your anti-epistle about Tinubu is perhaps a brilliant piece, but warped with bigotry and one-sided. People that behave this way hardly make it in life. Every story has a head and a tail, and the only victim here is you and not Tinubu.
Please, go and listen to the "Danger of a single story" by Chimanda Adichie, and the VP name is spelt Osinbajo.
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Edopesin: 9:10am On May 29, 2017
bakynes:

You guys talk like fools, you have never met doesn't mean there aren't indigenes of Lagos state.

You shout Omo nile up and down,that they are disturbing you,when you are building a house in Lagos, what do you think Omo nile means? Omo nile means Indigenes.

Aworis,Egbas, Ijebus and Egun all share the Lagos state lands and they are the indigenes in Lagos. Aworis,Egbas and Ijebus are all Yorubas.

You hear name of places like Mushin,Isolo,Ikorodu,Epe,Ipaja,Alagbado,Ajah,Lekkietc are they not Yoruba names, all these areas have Yoruba traditional rulers,the Administrators are Yorubas, the Civil service Yoruba people, so tell me how Lagos is a No man's land.

oga u ar the real fool
have u ever read the history of lagos? check it up on wikipedia and tell me if u gained sense

madafarking cone head

1 Like

Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by bakynes(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2017
Edopesin:

oga u ar the real fool
have u ever read the history of lagos? check it up on wikipedia and tell me if u gained sense

madafarking cone head
I don't need to argue with you. Whatever makes you sleep well and make you happy, it doesn't change the facts on ground. Which tribe sells land in Lagos?which tribe has the traditional rulers in place? Go to Alausa and start speaking your language there and see if they will answer you.

We have trashed this issue several times on Nairaland, go to the Palace of Oba of Ikorodu,Elepe of Epe,etc and tell them their land is a no man's land and see beating wey den go give you
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by ekestic1976(f): 9:27am On May 29, 2017
tinkinjow:
I like Osibade....

Who's Osinbajo, poor dude? You didn't mean YOUR Acting President, now did you? In any case, your post describes in toto your weak sense of patriotism! I hope I didn't scrape your thin skin there?
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by ekestic1976(f): 9:34am On May 29, 2017
ekestic1976:
Who's Osibade, poor dude? You didn't mean YOUR Acting President, now did you? In any case, your post describes in toto your weak sense of patriotism! I hope I didn't scrape your thin skin there?
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Omeokachie: 9:55am On May 29, 2017
Pastor, is that your final answer?
or would you like to phone a friend, just to reconfirm?
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Omonigeriarere: 10:01am On May 29, 2017
tinkinjow:
I like Osibade....

Your logic here is what someone can arrive at whenever someone reasons through his/her anus.
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by CaptainFM1: 10:18am On May 29, 2017
If you are a husband to a grand daughter of Awolowo, would u need to meet Tinubu before appointment? Don't u think Awos influence rub very well on u? Is it not the same influence that Bubu use in picking u as running mate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by mpowa(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2017
three:
The crux of the matter is what is the extent of your allegiance to Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

1. Have you knowingly assisted in defending corrupt practices?

2. Can you allow fair prosecution of BAT if he is found guilty of corrupt enrichment or misappropriation of funds? (particularly if these acts took place while you were Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice in Lagos State)
Tinubu can't be found guilty of corruption anymore - is he corrupt? Very much. But it was easier to nail him when he was governor, that was when he was hustling - but yet at that time, the strong man OBJ, who was is number one enemy couldn't do it. Now over the years, he had covered his tracks. He makes more money now than before but not from directly stealing but from building structures both politically and business, you can't accuse him of anything again.
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:33am On May 29, 2017
perez100:
This Osinbajo self will be a bigger failure. Buhari will not die and will not resign. He will complete his tenure. I don't want Osinbajo there.

You are igbo so we are not surprised. The children of oduduwa will always prevail over you no matter the hate.
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Origin(f): 10:43am On May 29, 2017
Like them. Hate them.
You cant take away from their achievements.

What they all did to a post military Lagos thus far has been unmatched by any other state in Nigeria (including the oil rich ones).

So hold your leaders accountable for your money.

And if you live in Lagos and are writing angry, just head on back to your village, cos something must have chased you from there.

Kudos to them all for their good works. But my Fashola (the Overachiever 101%) was not there and so the ceremony was not complete. And my Mrs Abimbola Fashola (his Amiable Queen). I guess they would have stolen the show sha. cheesy
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Basic123: 11:01am On May 29, 2017
priceaction:
During campaign, I heard what the acting president said about tinubu. He said , they first met around 1999 elections, in court during one legal battle and never greeted. Said after the proceedings tinubu walked to him and asked him for his contact or so. later, called him if he would like to work with him and from then, they became close. He said tinubu likely saw how he handled the case that brought him there and he was impressed. And that was it.
Until we hunt for technocrats and put round pegs in the round holes, things will likely remain the same in every sections of this country. This is what I expected bubu to do when he put the nation on autopilot, in the first 6 months of this administration only to parade so called technocrats like ameachi, lai , ngige, aba kiyari and so on. Since that day, I lost hope in his government.
....Every politician has a godfather,tinubu being one to many is not special.

bukola saraki-his father

Tinubu himself-Abraham Adesanya

Bola ige-Awolowo

wike-GEJ and patience jonathan

Amaechi-peter odili

fashola-Tinubu

osinbajo-tinubu

lai Muhammad-tinubu

Abike dabiri arewa-tinubu

Atiku-Umaru yaradua

El rufai-Obasanjo and buhari

Dora akuiyili-Buhari, and co

Olagunsoye oyinlola-obasanjo

Akala-Adedubu

Amosun-buhari and tinubu

Dogara-Atiku and IBB

buhari-maman daura and and kyari

GEJ-Obasanjo

yaradua-Obasanjo

etc

so far,Tinubu godfatherism has produced growth and development in his domain.I prefer tinubu to be the godfather of a nigerian president that Obj,Atiku,saraki,GEJ,patience jonathan.
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Basic123: 11:04am On May 29, 2017
perez100:
you better tell us what you really want.You want both of them to die and GEJ should take over.
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Oblang(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2017
tuscani:
But osibanjo should tell this to bubu the kunu sipping tribal bigot who says he only appoints people he knows

Kachikwu said the same abt bubu....
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by salesforce: 11:49am On May 29, 2017
Ok
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Basic123: 11:55am On May 29, 2017
bakynes:

do you think Igbos are intelligent?..mtcheew
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Basic123: 11:57am On May 29, 2017
bakynes:

I don't need to argue with you. Whatever makes you sleep well and make you happy, it doesn't change the facts on ground. Which tribe sells land in Lagos?which tribe has the traditional rulers in place? Go to Alausa and start speaking your language there and see if they will answer you.

We have trashed this issue several times on Nairaland, go to the Palace of Oba of Ikorodu,Elepe of Epe,etc and tell them their land is a no man's land and see beating wey den go give you

Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Praktikals(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2017
priceaction:
During campaign, I heard what the acting president said about tinubu. He said , they first met around 1999 elections, in court during one legal battle and never greeted. Said after the proceedings tinubu walked to him and asked him for his contact or so. later, called him if he would like to work with him and from then, they became close. He said tinubu likely saw how he handled the case that brought him there and he was impressed. And that was it.
Until we hunt for technocrats and put round pegs in the round holes, things will likely remain the same in every sections of this country. This is what I expected bubu to do when he put the nation on autopilot, in the first 6 months of this administration only to parade so called technocrats like ameachi, lai , ngige, aba kiyari and so on. Since that day, I lost hope in his government.
You expected him to bring complete strangers @ d expense of those who laboured to bring him to office?
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 29, 2017
three:
The crux of the matter is what is the extent of your allegiance to Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

1. Have you knowingly assisted in defending corrupt practices?

2. Can you allow fair prosecution of BAT if he is found guilty of corrupt enrichment or misappropriation of funds? (particularly if these acts took place while you were Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice in Lagos State)

I thought guys will be tired of this regurgitative BS already. Even the vengeful OBJ had nothing on Tinubu. It's on record GEJ had his chance too and was unsuccessful. If you and your ilks got anything, the EFCC have an open door policy, feel free to use it. In the mean time can you respect that he's a private citizen now?

1 Like

Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by Basic123: 3:11pm On May 29, 2017
ayenitre:

I thought guys will be tired of this regurgitative BS already. Even the vengeful OBJ had nothing on Tinubu. It's on record GEJ had his chance too and was unsuccessful. If you and your ilks got anything, the EFCC have an open door policy, feel free to use it. In the mean time can you respect that he's a private citizen now?
I even always say that they should make the petition public so the whole public will follow it.
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by wadetaw202: 4:07pm On May 29, 2017
subtlemee:
That's why it's good to be diligent and honest,not doing eye service at your place of service cos you may not know who's watching for possible future recommendation

I've always liked you
Re: I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo by subtlemee(f): 5:48pm On May 29, 2017
wadetaw202:

I've always liked you

Aww! Made my insides sweet wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka / Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary / Reps Discuss Nigeria's Position On Morocco's Plan To Join ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.