Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? (2443 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by galatico(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2007
Is it right for you to take your girl friend to an hotel? or better still for the ladies HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR BOYFRIEND/LOVER WANTS TO TAKE YOU TO A HOTEL?
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by kiki(f): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2007
can u like elaborate on this
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Free(f): 1:59am On Jan 31, 2007
yea its right
aint nutin wrong with goin to hotel grin grin
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by OmoEko1(f): 2:01am On Jan 31, 2007
edited
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Free(f): 2:08am On Jan 31, 2007
we all know wot will happnd at the hotel wink grin
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Otunba12(m): 3:22am On Jan 31, 2007
to me a good lover planning to be couples should go to hotels , cuz to me Hotel are meant for unserious type like Harlots and sluts , so if u trully love your girl/guy , dont go to Hotel ,

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Free(f): 3:27am On Jan 31, 2007
hotels are made 4 harlots n' sluts??
u no be serious undecided
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Busta(f): 3:41am On Jan 31, 2007
@otunba
are u really kidding me?
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by OmoEko1(f): 3:47am On Jan 31, 2007
edited
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Busta(f): 3:50am On Jan 31, 2007
Omo Eko,
I guess it does, According to him. undecided
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by ZuluNation(m): 3:51am On Jan 31, 2007
A hoe or a LovePeddler grin grin grin grin grin grin omfg!!!
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by OmoEko1(f): 3:56am On Jan 31, 2007
@busta
You know people think differently, what may seem right to us might be wrong to otunba, so i don't blame him sha grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Busta(f): 3:57am On Jan 31, 2007
@ Omo Eko,
Word!
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by layi(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2007
@otunba
Hotel is not same as brothel
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Jezgirl(f): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2007
Personaly 2 me,i don't fink der is nefin wrong in goin 2 hotel,ok 4 example,like i've jus met dis new God sent guy 2mnths ago after a sad past relationship,dis guy stays in birmingham,he lives wit his uncle n his uncle's family,he cums down 2 pay me a visit infact 4 d past 2mnths,he's been comin dwn 2 visit me in nottingham.He invited me 2 cum 2 birmingham n i asked him,if i cum 2 birmingham,where am i gona stay/sleep throughout my stay?N he sed i wil cum 2 his house 2 chill out wit his cousins den wen it's nite time,he wil take me 2 hotel.I felt sumow n i was like y do u ave 2 get me a hotel.He den told me dat coz he's stayin in his uncle's house at d moment,he wldn't wana let a gurl sleeps in d house jus 2 give his due respect.Infact he's plannin 2 move down 2 my town durin summer.

So after a long story,can ppl tell me,if me goin 2 hotel on dis type of condition makes me an harlot or slut?

To me i don't fink so. wink
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 13, 2010
Nope

It is better to take her to your father's matrimonial bed

Olodo question.
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by vivaladiva(f): 1:40pm On May 13, 2010
i guess this only applies in naija
hell if we r going to the ritz in paris, hell fcking yes
but if na one ayangba hotel for iyano ipaja, i think i will pass

this is funny, wen i went to see my folks last year
i swear there was a hotel, called the seaside resort
and there was not a pond or lake in sight
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by tkb417(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2010
@Topic

your question isnt clear?

i take ma babe to hotels to eat. some of these hotels have the best cuisine in town

so whats wrong with that?

if ure asking about taking my babe to shag in the hotel; then what happens to my apartment? why pay to sleep wit ma babe?
na wa for u o OP
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by debest1(m): 2:06pm On May 13, 2010
poster
well if she is your gf then going to a hotel other than for a meal is a no-no
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 13, 2010
With all due respect, I think this is a remarkably daft question. What does 'hotel' mean? Check your dictionary and then you'd clear all doubts. Presidents, bishops, men, women, boys and girls all use hotels for accommodation where need be. So if I dont have an apartment (temporarily) its a crime to spend 'quality' time with my babe in a hotel? If I'm taking my wife and kids on a vacation to Spain, we should all sleep in a church throughout our stay rather than a hotel? When you and your new wife go for your honeymoon in Bahamas you should sleep under one bridge there because only harlots and pimps sleep in hotels? Which kind strange characters full this NL sef?
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by cantell(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

i swear there was a hotel, called the seaside resort
and there was not a pond or lake in sight

Lmao
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 13, 2010
pro01:

With all due respect, I think this is a remarkably daft question. What does 'hotel' mean? Check your dictionary and then you'd clear all doubts. Presidents, bishops, men, women, boys and girls all use hotels for accommodation where need be. So if I dont have an apartment (temporarily) its a crime to spend 'quality' time with my babe in a hotel? If I'm taking my wife and kids on a vacation to Spain, we should all sleep in a church throughout our stay rather than a hotel? When you and your new wife go for your honeymoon in Bahamas you should sleep under one bridge there because only harlots and pimps sleep in hotels? Which kind strange characters full this NL sef?

Can you for once in your life reply a post politely? Them swear for you?

tongue tongue tongue

cantell:

Lmao

wink wink
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by MissyB1(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

Can you for once in your life reply a post politely? Them swear for you?

tongue  tongue  tongue
Rotfl!!
That was Cantell's reply to You on a thread.
Tbh, You used it on the right person. grin grin
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 13, 2010
Missy B:

Rotfl!!
That was Cantell's reply to You on a thread.
Tbh, You used it on the right person. grin grin

Yes oh, the guy finish me no be small! cheesy

Anyways, I just transferred it to the rightful person! cheesy
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by petebor02(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2010
i do that most weekend. nothing bad about it
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 14, 2010
remember naija lexicon

jeep - suv
minerals - soft drink
hotel - motel/short time
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by Kx: 12:23pm On May 14, 2010
what is particularly wrong is taking her/him to a hotel?
where then do u give each a out-of-the house treat?
in the latrine or where?
Re: Is It Right For You To Take Your Girl Friend To An Hotel? by segzicres(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2010
it depends on the babe sha. if she's my straff definately take her to an hotel but my babe she gotta come over to my creeb

(1) (Reply)

44 Things A Guy Must Do For A Girl / Your First Kiss / Shameless Mom Had A Street- Fight With Daughter Over A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.