Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki (943 Views)

Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West / Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by nurex01(m): 3:07am On May 29, 2017
See the reply of people

Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by nurex01(m): 3:13am On May 29, 2017
K

Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by obajoey(m): 3:22am On May 29, 2017
this country yaff suffer
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by Nobody: 3:28am On May 29, 2017
Nigerians are the most clueless, indecisive and hypocritical set of human species in the world.
How can someone attend a church service while observing the Islamic Ramadan fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by hola106(m): 3:35am On May 29, 2017
Gud point
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by Jabioro: 4:30am On May 29, 2017
That moniker above me should create his own post.. Back to the topic, Saraki is looking for his lost voice, your voice can be restore if you do the right thing at right time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by Paperwhite(m): 4:42am On May 29, 2017
I don't see any change in the Nigerian economy with the current bunch of people in all strata of leadership. cry cry
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by madridguy(m): 4:42am On May 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by Nobody: 4:48am On May 29, 2017
After looting Societe General Bank and then taking your looting exploits to Kwara State,you are calling for us to build a strong economy.First return the loot you were exposed of keeping in Panama.
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by IstandWitBuhari: 4:49am On May 29, 2017
This Country is finished with the likes of saraki and his cohorts at helm of affairs looting us dry.
And e-diots like c.c ngenenkwenu c.c sarki c.c omenkalive (will soon die) are hailing them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by Evablizin(f): 5:05am On May 29, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:
This Country is finished with the likes of saraki and his cohorts at helm of affairs looting us dry.
And e-diots like c.c ngenenkwenu c.c sarki c.c omenkalive (will soon die) are hailing them.
lols easy ooo,my teeth don comot finish were i de laugh

Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by 2kass(m): 6:52am On May 29, 2017
Happy democracy day....!!! Kudos to Saraki the C in C of the largest group of thieves in d country...

Though I still prefer a good military leader for Nigeria as at this moment. cuz Nigeria needs someone that can handle her with iron hand not corrupt useless and worthless senators.

The sad thing is that even the military leaders we had were also useless.

May our children and children, children not suffer from the kinds leaders we suffered frm.

I can see d positivity coming tho!!!
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by Nobody: 7:13am On May 29, 2017
Even Trump had to voice out. grin
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by omowolewa: 7:26am On May 29, 2017
Sharaki
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by FakoMaybach1: 8:41am On May 29, 2017
Saraki fails to see that a bigger issue is at hand, we have to restructure this country or else there will be no country to build.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by Ncsamuel(m): 8:50am On May 29, 2017
How can somebody be following saraki on twitter? Do you want to be roped in by the efcc with him?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by nurex01(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2017
Ncsamuel:
How can somebody be following saraki on twitter? Do you want to be roped in by the efcc with him?!

Smiling!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by nurex01(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
Saraki fails to see that a bigger issue is at hand, we have to restructure this country or else there will be no country to build.

How can we go about restructuring it Sir/Ma?
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by nurex01(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2017
2kass:
Happy democracy day....!!! Kudos to Saraki the C in C of the largest group of thieves in d country...

Though I still prefer a good military leader for Nigeria as at this moment. cuz Nigeria needs someone that can handle her with iron hand not corrupt useless and worthless senators.

The sad thing is that even the military leaders we had were also useless.

May our children and children, children not suffer from the kinds leaders we suffered frm.

I can see d positivity coming tho!!!

Yes, I prefer millitary government for just 3 months. I believe Nigeria will be restructure better.
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by nurex01(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2017
Paperwhite:
I don't see any change in the Nigerian economy with the current bunch of people in all strata of leadership. cry cry

My people! Everywhere is too dry. Nigeria is becoming unbearable now.
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by nurex01(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2017
VaselineCrewBos:
After looting Societe General Bank and then taking your looting exploits to Kwara State,you are calling for us to build a strong economy.First return the loot you were exposed of keeping in Panama.
cool cool cool
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by wristbangle: 10:13am On May 29, 2017
This is someone that destroyed the good works of his father hence turning Ilorin civil servants to IDP paupers. Wicked set of human beings
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by FakoMaybach1: 1:28pm On May 29, 2017
nurex01:

How can we go about restructuring it Sir/Ma?

Bros hope you know the power to restructure the country starts with the senate. Saraki can call for the confab report, and with the help of the judiciary it can be passed to law.
We have to practice true federalism and encourage regional competition. this will boost Nigeria's economy
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by mikeycharles(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2017
Build a strong economy- statement
Building a stronger economy- action
We don tire for yeye talk wey no dey help, Buhari should just do quick and come back.
Re: Twitter Trending: Let's Build A Strong Economy - Saraki by nurex01(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2017
FakoMaybach1:

Bros hope you know the power to restructure the country starts with the senate. Saraki can call for the confab report, and with the help of the judiciary it can be passed to law.
We have to practice true federalism and encourage regional competition. this will boost Nigeria's economy

These people have thrown confab reports somewhere.
To be sincere, things are getting difficult everyday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo / Osun Bye-election: Pdp’s Adeleke Ahead In Protest Vote / H.E. @atiku Received In Audience Sen. Ademola Adeleke & Ex-chair Of FERMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.