Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones (13970 Views)

Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones / 5 Reasons We Love Android Devices / Has Tecno Smartphones Really Gone That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones by Tamaramientei: 3:37pm On May 30, 2017
I also want to know
gadgetsngs:

Please OP which TECNO phones received Android 7 recently?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones by peacettw: 3:58pm On May 30, 2017
Tamaramientei:
Sometimes, it depends on the user
For three phones to die prematurely; that says something

Believe me when I say that I went down that road of asking myself if indeed I was the primary reason my devices packed so quickly. After using my Samsung for almost a year now with zero issues, I can proudly say that it was the damn phones fault.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones by nkemma54(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2017
Techm8:

The bolded, Please tell us why?

The place you saw this post, just keep scrolling down. You'd see my answer
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones by Behankey(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2017
Techm8:

They have no choice. If they don't evolve they'll be left behind.
True, I expect them to keep up the good works. They've been great over the years.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones by Freelancerx: 9:45pm On May 30, 2017
shiftback:
one reason why i like the Tecno brand is the knack to blend quality and affordability. They gave a lot of us our first taste of Android.
Yes o. I remember the days of the F7, they have continued to improve consistently.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 31, 2017
How does Cstom Ui translates to OTA for tecnophones?
dimexy247:
Read it here http://techcabal.com/2016/05/09/tecno-hios-review/

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones by SNUFFLES: 5:57pm On May 31, 2017
gadgetsngs:
How does Cstom Ui translates to OTA for tecnophones?
lol, So many confused beings, the ability to flash latest custom Roms doesn't translate to OTA even though both allows you to use the updated version of your software cheesy grin

Not to talk of a custom UI, that isn't an achievement, besides I hate bloatwares angry undecided
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones by naruto1979: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Techno Mobile is a china made smartphone?
If we are going to think china is dominating slowly the smartphone business also....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid / Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy / How Much Does These Nokia Phones Cost In The Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.