Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Dressing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dressing (1628 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dressing by Nobody: 9:31am On May 29, 2017
DRESSING.

1. Nudity is not beauty it is a calamity that erodes human dignity. As a woman if you dress like a LovePeddler and you are leaving your cleavage open to the public you are a disgrace to womanhood.

2. Dressing beautifully and moderately is a product of good mentality. Shabby dressing and looking older than your age in dressing does not portray your spirituality, learn to look smart and as well put on your smiling faces.

3. Understand that as a minister of the gospel your dressing is part of your ministration. Don't let your dressing negate your message and raising unnecessary questions in the heart of people around you. Let your dressing be a model for people, you cannot be teaching sexual purity and your dressing is seducing and arousing your listeners sexually.

4. If you are a true child of God holy spirit should and must control your wardrobes.
You cannot be claiming to be a Christian if your dressing is a stumbling block that make people sin and fall.

5. Finally learn to keep your cloth and undies neat, take good care of your body because looking presentable is a good business and most importantly invest in your spirituality.

Niyi Daniel

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dressing by Theoigios(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2017
lilyqueeny, GOD bless you.
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 10:54am On May 29, 2017
Theoigios:
lilyqueeny, GOD bless you.

Amen thanks
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 6:35am On May 30, 2017
Nice write up.
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
lilyqueeny is this TRUELY your Blog?
https://lilyqueennews..nl/?m=1

The blog is so much unlike what you portray yourself on NL.

ITS TOTALLY UNLIKE AN AMBASSADOR OF CHRIST.

This prticular write up is nice.

1 Like

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:
lilyqueeny is this TRUELY your Blog? https://lilyqueennews..nl/?m=1
The blog is so much unlike what you portray yourself on NL.

what has my blog got to do with my personality

1 Like

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

what has my blog got to do with my personality

Its got every thing to do with it my dear because SINCERITY is the virtue of one who
communicates and acts in accordance with
their feelings, beliefs, thoughts, and desires.

"What has your blog got to do with your personality" can as well mean what has your threads on NL got to do with you personality.

DO YOU GET ME. IF YOU WILL STICK TO JESUS STICK TO JESUS. YOU CANT SERVE TWO MASTERS.

4 Likes

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Its got every thing to do with it my dear because SINCERITY is the virtue of one who
communicates and acts in accordance with
their feelings, beliefs, thoughts, and desires.

"What has your blog got to do with your personality" can as well mean what has your threads on NL got to do with you personality.

DO GET ME. IF YOU WILL STICK TO JESUS STICK TO JESUS. YOU CANT SERVE TWO MASTERS.

I'm not serving two masters.

it is a news blog .

don't pick on me and start judging me.

2 Likes

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

I'm not serving two masters.

it is a news blog .

don't pick on me and start judging me.

YOU HAVE ALREADY JUDGED YOURSELF MY DEAR. GO AND SIN NO MORE.

1 Like

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 04, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Hello friend.
Please could you explain the following unequivocally:
1. How she judged herself.
2. How owning a NEWS blog is tantamount to sin.
Thanks.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sincere4u:

Hello friend.
Please could you explain the following unequivocally:
1. How she judged herself.
2. How owning a NEWS blog is tantamount to sin.
Thanks.

Are u her lawyer? I am going to answer these questions d very moment it comes from the PARTICULAR PERSON i am having a conversation with. Thank u..
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Are u her lawyer? I am going to answer these questions d very moment it comes from the PARTICULAR PERSON i am having a conversation with. Thank u..
There'll be no conversation till you've answered the questions.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sincere4u:
There'll be no conversation till you've answered the questions. Thank you.
You are welcome.
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 05, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You are welcome.
Smh!
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dear lilyqueeny cheesy cheesy

This is from me to you.

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2017
Sincere4u:
Dear lilyqueeny cheesy cheesy
This is from me to you.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

thanks
You are welcome my Queen.
Hope you are having a great, lovely and splendid weekend.
The Lord is on your side. Keep up the good work.
God won't let you down IJN.

Re: Dressing by pweetiedee(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
WORDWORLD:

What has her newsblog got to do with her spiritual life.
You're just a saddist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
pweetiedee:

What has her newsblog got to do with her spiritual life.

You're just a saddist

Habaaaaa ..............Sister pweetiedee's. Wetin I do you. Abeg na you dey for dat profile pix? You fine no be Sumalu, chai!!! .

By the way, like seriously? What has her spirituality got to do with her blog. I couldn't believe my eyes when I clicked her blog. I was expecting HOT GOSPEL wey fit make satan dance makosa commot from Donald Trump body.

Lo and behold instead of seeing "REPENT! REPENT! JESUS IS COMING SOON" as a news blog and THE GOOD NEWS really and what can be better. What the fvck did I see? ENTERTAINMENT NEWS?!!! Hmmmmmmm.......e get as e bi o with d kind self righteousness already displayed on NL. Infact I been think say nothing concern her with all this WORLDLY ENTERTAINMENT. Naso I weak as I see say na she dey even promote them sef. If na good thing why she dey no want attach her personality to the works of her own hand. Na d entertainers say make she d broad cast dem news?

If we are really talking spirituality christian wise. Its so EXPLICITLY defined in the Bible. The Epistle of James, Chapter 1 verse 27 says:

"Pure and undefiled religion before God and the father is this. To visit orphans and widows in their trouble and TO KEEP ONE-SELF UNSPOTTED FROM THE WORLD".

Anyway thats NIGERIA for you. A COUNTRY OF FANATICAL RELIGIOUSITY WITHOUT RIGHTEOUSNESS SO FULL OF HYPOCRISY.

Sadist ko sardine ni.................make una no repent all of una. "Jesus is coming soon Oooooooooooo". Will Jesus endorse her entertainment blog as an ambassador of Christ? Na Gospel News be dat. MAKE UNA JUST DEY DECEIVE UNA SELF. HOLIER THAN THOU DEM-DEM.
Re: Dressing by pweetiedee(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Habaaaaa ..............Sister pweetiedee's. Wetin I do you. Abeg na you dey for dat profile pix? You fine no be Sumalu, chai!!!.

By the way, like seriously? What has her spirituality got to do with her blog. I couldn't believe my eyes when I click her blog. I was expecting HOT GOSPEL wey fit make satan dance makosa commot from Donal Trump body.

Lo and behold instead of seeing "REPENT! REPENT! JESUS IS COMING SOON" as a news blog and what NEWS really can be better than than. And what the fvck did I see? ENTERTAINMENT NEWS?!!! Hmmmmmmm.......e get as e bi with d kind self righteousness already displayed on NL. Infact I been think say nothing concern her with all this WORLDLY ENTERTAINMENT. Naso I weak as I see say na she dey even promote them.

Really how are they compartible.

If we are really talking spirituality christian wise. Its so EXPLICITLY defined in the Bible. The Epistle of James, Chapter 1 verse 27 says:

"Pure and undefiled religion before God and the father is this. To visit orphans and widows in their trouble and TO KEEP ONE-SELF UNSPOTTED FROM THE WORLD".

Anyway that NIGERIA for you. A COUNTRY OF FANATICAL RELIGIOUSITY WITHOUT RIGHTEOUSNESS SO FULL OF HYPOCRISY.

Sadist ko sardine ni.................make una no repent all of una. "Jesus is coming soon".

OK, you are sardine.
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
pweetiedee:

OK, you are sardine.
Yes ma! Thank you biko.
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Habaaaaa ..............Sister pweetiedee's. Wetin I do you. Abeg na you dey for dat profile pix? You fine no be Sumalu, chai!!! .

By the way, like seriously? What has her spirituality got to do with her blog. I couldn't believe my eyes when I clicked her blog. I was expecting HOT GOSPEL wey fit make satan dance makosa commot from Donald Trump body.

Lo and behold instead of seeing "REPENT! REPENT! JESUS IS COMING SOON" as a news blog and THE GOOD NEWS really and what can be better. What the fvck did I see? ENTERTAINMENT NEWS?!!! Hmmmmmmm.......e get as e bi o with d kind self righteousness already displayed on NL. Infact I been think say nothing concern her with all this WORLDLY ENTERTAINMENT. Naso I weak as I see say na she dey even promote them sef. If na good thing why she dey no want attach her personality to the works of her own hand. Na d entertainers say make she d broad cast dem news?

Anyway thats NIGERIA for you. A COUNTRY OF FANATICAL RELIGIOUSITY WITHOUT RIGHTEOUSNESS SO FULL OF HYPOCRISY.

Sadist ko sardine ni.................make una no repent all of una. "Jesus is coming soon Oooooooooooo". Will Jesus endorse her entertainment blog as an ambassador of Christ? Na Gospel News be dat. MAKE UNA JUST DEY DECEIVE UNA SELF. HOLIER THAN THOU DEM-DEM.
You haven't made sense.
it's been over a week now I decided to forget your case.
it's people like you that judged and condemned Christ when they saw him in places they didn't expect and seated with people they least expected.
Let me tell you something, if you are a Christian you should learn to mind your own business and judge yourself.
Nobody gave you the right on earth or heaven to go about judging others, condemning and making trouble here and there. That is an attribute of the devil.
Nobody alive or dead will be judged based on your parochial expectations.
It is written that you should judge not.
Maybe if you see a Christian selling cars you go and tell him he shouldn't be of the world, he should be spotless therefore he has sinned and condemned himself cos he sold cars.
There is a church called Christ Embassy whose members can rightly say they are Ambassadors of Christ. It was founded by Pastor Chris, right?.
Now sometime ago while he had little matrimonial issues, his investments were highlighted and i saw he owned or hotel or something.
Will you therefore judge and condemn him for that?.
His business empire is verse with interests in banking, publishing, ENTERTAINMENT, broadcasting, HOSPITALITY.
Will you therefore judge and condemn him and who the hell are you to do that.
pweetiedee was so damn right about you and i not only liked but shared her comment. Any right thinking matured Christian could equally feel the same way about you at first sight cos it's so obvious.
Lilyqueeny is someone i have known for a long time. If she was a hypocrite i would've known and won't need to here that from you.
You barely know anything about her but here you are condemning and judging yourself.
She is true to type and has nearly a thousand followers on another medium who appreciate and love her for who she is and what she preaches.
She has done far more for God than you have in your state, standing like an accuser of the brethren(Another attribute of no other but the devil himself!).
You are confusing two separate entities in her signature. I knew it. Something you don't understand you condemn (Even the Bible spoke of people like you).
Lilyqueennews is her NEWS blog. It bears repeating that the blog is a NEWS blog.
She told you that before you started condemning and judging yourself.
News is news. The Ambassadors of Christ is her WhatsApp group and it's a religious group. There had been testimonies there by people she had imparted there lives positively and strengthened their walk with God. Who are you to judge and condemn her over nothing.
She has been spreading the word for years and i have seen FULL GROWN MAN who followed her from Facebook to her group to thank her and gave testimony of how her words had helped and guided him two years(2yrs) on. God is her judge and judge of all, who are you to judge her.
I am one of those who had benefitted from her Godly messages. I thank God i met her.
She helped revive my walk with God, who are you to judge her?.
The Christian race is an individual affair. Learn to mind your own business and carry your own cross. Stop playing hypocrisy and pray for forgiveness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
WORDWORLD:

What a crappy bullshit.
I smell evil in u.
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Matrimonous:

What a crappy bullshit.
I smell evil in u.

It's your nose o. Feel free to smell as much as anything you care.
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
sincere4u. I no dey drag with you to win lillyqueeny attention. Abeg!!! This one wey you carry her for head so. You say mk i mind my business. Your name na lillyqueeny? How my post to her take concern you in the first place biko!!! THE GUY IS SO MUCH IN LOVE. "love wan-tin-tin" Chai, na guys like una dey die because of woman wey no even send.

Is it better or not if her blog is a replica of what she does on NL? Preaching the Gospel so that we see consistency? ENTERTAINMENT NEWS? . A blog which she can't even attribute her personality to and why. KEEP CRUSHING UNTIL YOU GET CRUSHED BY 2FACED.

Religion in Nigeria, particular churches are mostly, nothing but a business center for money making.

So, mr Chris has hotels too? BUSINESS EMPIRE kai..............................man of God. How many hotel Jesus bn get. Well, no wonder the bible uses the word SHEEP. A sheep is such a DULL animal.
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
WORDWORLD:

It's your nose o. Feel free to smell as much as anything you care.

Yesooooo
and i've been smelling you. Doesn't smell good at all? angry angry
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
WORDWORLD:
sincere4u.
1. I no dey drag with you to win lillyqueeny attention. Abeg!!!
2.This one wey you carry her for head so. You say mk i mind my business. Your name na lillyqueeny? How my post to her take concern you in the first place biko!!!
1. I don't need to drag with anyone for her attention and you know it so try stating more relevant things.
if her attention is what you need congrats cos i believe you have achieved that but from a very bad, evil minded and negative end
This is neither the first nor the second time you've come attacking the innocent girl for no just course and trying to drag her name to the mud. Just that you are at your very worst this time.
The first time you left a long cynical remark i overlooked.
The second time i answered your question but pointed out the fact you were making unfair criticisms but you denied it and went on your way.
Weeks later you came back to paint her black for no just course, condemning her unjustly for owning a news blog and taking the position of a GOD in boldly and arrogantly telling her to go and sin no more!.
What arrant nonsense, what are you?.
What do i call you?. A man or some other thing?.
Don't you have conscience?.
Don't you have sisters or a mother?.

She is somebody's sister, she is somebody's daughter and niece, she is a friend to many.
What has she done to you to deserve this?.
I am asking you Wordworld or whatever you call yourself. (By the way what is the meaning of that moniker and what does it signify).
What kind of human being are you. Why won't you leave somebody in peace who had never said any one bad thing to you directly or indirectly.
What do you stand to gain picking on her all the time, judging and condemning her unjustly. What has it earned you?.
I thought you were a christian. If you don't like her posts and her stance against indecency and immorality say so and move on like other nairalanders do.
Rather than move on you kept looking for opportunities or flaws to bring her down and when you found none after so long you decided to attack the innocent girl for owning a blog.

2. Yes i am concerned about your unwarranted attacks on her.
The world is full of evil and evil might never cease but it's worsened if we all fold our arms and watch your kind attack innocent people without provocation with the intention of bringing them or their reputation to ruins.
You were hoping nobody will intervene?, How evil.
If you were the christian you portray yourself to be, you do learn to mind your own business and stop going about making trouble here and there like a Devil.

WORDWORLD:

THE GUY IS SO MUCH IN LOVE. "love wan-tin-tin" Chai, na guys like una dey die because of woman wey no even send.

SMH.
oooh, poor you!!
You really don't know me. grin
I have met so many good girls in this forum whom i now relate with outside nairaland and lilyqueeny is one of the best of them and the closest and i am sure you can see that for yourself.
These girls have been caring and i try my best to reciprocate. They've been like a blessing.
When i didn't know how to cook. They taught me. I get so many recipes on request and if i'm stuck in a process i have numbers to call for directions. If i am depressed and sad i turn to them and get brightened up in chats.
I've lost a fortune on businesses and it was a female nairalander that took it upon herself to investigate anymore business offers i get and advise me appropriately. This she has been doing on her own free will and has never asked me for any favours whatsoever and you want me to believe they don't "send".
What else do you want them to do for me to know they ""send?
Are you so insatiable, Really
I appreciate their friendship, sincerity and honesty and if i see you harassing, hurting, and hunting them the way you've gone about with lilyqueeny i'll intervene so beware.
WORDWORLD:
Is it better or not if her blog is a replica of what she does on NL? Preaching the Gospel so that we see consistency? ENTERTAINMENT NEWS? . A blog which she can't even attribute her personality to and why.
You don't own her blog, you are not the one that pays for the hosting so you don't have a write to tell her what to put there or not.
Mind your own blog and your own business, can't you get that straight?
We as Christians listen to or read news everyday. Every one does and only hypocrites like you will condemn someone for owning a news blog.
Did you see and suggest any religious news to her that she rejected?. Damn!.
What has news got to do with her personality? The blog isn't discussing her but news and events. it is not about Lilyqueeny but about news people could read and get informed in one way or the other and come back to read more. That is essential for any blogger.
What kind of a hypocrite are you?. Why won't you mind your own business than trying to pull down other people?
She didn't tell you it was a religious blog did she?
If she did, then you would have had reason to complain but she told you it was a NEWS blog but you were so blinded by hate and envy that you went ahead in condemnation. Haba!!!.

WORDWORLD:
KEEP CRUSHING UNTIL YOU GET CRUSHED BY 2FACED.
I have already deleted a couple of very absurd remarks. This one was left cos i had wanted to ask you for clarification.
Crushing over what exactly??

WORDWORLD:
So, mr Chris has hotels too? BUSINESS EMPIRE kai..............................man of God. How many hotel Jesus bn get. Well, no wonder the bible uses the word SHEEP. A sheep is such a DULL animal.
Leave that between Pastor Chris and the God he is serving. Who made you his judge
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
WORDWORLD:

DO YOU GET ME. IF YOU WILL STICK TO JESUS STICK TO JESUS. YOU CANT SERVE TWO MASTERS.
If in your hypocrisy you judge someone who does anything outside the religious as serving two masters you've only shot yourself in the foot.
Last time i checked it was written that by the measure you judge will you be judged.

If you ever attended a school rather than only church you are guilty of serving too masters.
So you are a sinner in your own judgment. GO REPENT OF YOUR SINS AND SIN NO MORE by sending not your children to any form of formal education. You and your household must attend only church unless you want to continue in your sins and perish in hell.

If you are doing any other job/work apart from church work you are guilty of serving two masters so GO REPENT AND SIN NO MORE by resigning from that work tomorrow and remain only as a church worker.
Now wordworld you see what hypocrisy, self righteousness, and been badly judgemental does?. So why don't you stop playing hypocrisy and repent? grin
look i am trying not to take this so personal or HURT YOU but you should know it's wrong to go about hurting others. you need to back track on this, it's bad
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
If you actually benefited from school you should have known that my very initial response to you was nothing but telling you to MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!

Abi na malpractice you take get admission thats why u no fit understand simple English?

WORDWORLD:

ABEG TAKE IT PERSONAL Ooooooooooo Mr. sincere4u.

You don already carry wetin no concern you for head.
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Matrimonous:

Yesooooo
and i've been smelling you. Doesn't smell good at all? angry angry

Na you get your nose, you am as you like biko.
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 16, 2017
WORDWORLD:
[s]If you actually benefited from school you should have known that my very initial response to you was nothing but telling you to MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!![/s]
First of all, you know you have no business going to school because that amounts to serving two masters. If you are in one, you need to leave because you are sinning. That is going by the judgement you brought upon yourself. The only thing you should engage in is church activities.
Secondly if you have brain that could reason you should've figured out that what concerns lilyqueeny is my business.

WORDWORLD:

[s]Abi na malpractice you take get admission thats why u no fit understand simple English?[/s]
You are sounding like.......

don't want to hurt you. grin
So in life all your evil mind could think of is that i am at the level of admission? SMH

Well, i was actually involved in Malpractices when i wrote Jamb. I have nothing to hide.
Now let me tell a bit about my Jamb experience perhaps not even Lilyqueeny knew.
I wrote and Passed GCE with distinctions shortly after i entered SS2 but i didn't try Jamb till after my SS3.
Writing SSCE was a mere formality.
At the time of Jamb my parents wanted to enroll me into a Jamb preparatory class but i turned down the offer. All i knew i needed was to work on my speed and accuracy and i did just that.
During the exam i finished my four subjects in no time. It was like BREEZE!.
However, the lady sitting beside me who i allowed copy me in the subjects we had in common was having serious challenges in her fourth subject. I had been idle for a long time that i took her fourth subject and got busy with it. It wasn't a subject i was to take for that jamb but i did it in secondary school.
So within the stipulated time given for me to answer questions on four subjects i spent that completing five subjects with plenty of rest in between.
Now let me point out something to you, I DIDN'T WRITE JAMB JUST TO PASS IT, I WROTE IT TO APPEAR BEHIND THE JAMB BROCHURE OF THE NEXT YEAR AS THE TOP SCORER IN THE WHOLE FEDERATION and after that Jamb i was confident i was going to make it. That was the kind of student i was in my time.
I never made it. Was beaten by as much 14 points and between us were several other jambites. Jamb was the first exam in my life i failed to hit my target.
Yes i was involved in malpractice but that was in an attempt to help out a fellow Jambite and not to pass to gain admission
So it was sheer absurdity to see you state i cheated to pass jamb to gain admission like you probably did.
I achieved my very little bit of academic excellence and now achieving professional excellence having finished school so many years back. The more reason it sounded so stupid to see you regarding me as a Jambito.
We are not on the same page in life and this issue i narrated is a guilt i've dealt with long ago.

WORDWORLD:

ABEG TAKE IT PERSONAL Ooooooooooo Mr. sincere4u.

You don already carry wetin no concern you for head.
I was going to continue bashing you for as long as i cared. Every new statement you make only gave more reasons for more bashing but Lilyqueeny has forgiven you and has requested i stopped responding to you. She is your saving grace.
The very person you hunt with bad motives, attacked unjustly, judged and condemned is the person showing you compassion and sympathy.
See the difference between you two. It is clear between you, Wordworld, and lilyqueeny who has the love of God in the heart and who harbours evil and wickedness against a fellow human.
She is the reason i'm letting you off the hook.
You should learn to spread love than hatred.
learn to see good in others than wishing them failure
learn to put smile in the faces of those you come across than gloom and despair.
learn to mind your own business and focus on your life goals than to go about making trouble everywhere.
Learn to be of help to those in need and wish others well than struggling to push them down.
Stop being arrogant for nothing and acting like you are the only one that is destined to succeed in life.
Good bye.

1 Like

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
sincere4u. Well i wish you the best with your JAMB and i hope your dreams come true.

sincere4u and lillyqueeny this is what i am saying.

Lilyqueeny:
COPIED........
17 SOULS IN HELL PLEADING WITH HUMANITY ON EARTH !!!!

SOUL 9: Tell all the people who are watching football that football is demonic and that footballers are in hell as well as their fans. They will not believe this but tell them.

SOUL 10: Tell all humans that all worldly musicians such as Bob Marley and Michael Jackson are in hell and being tortured badly. Any human listening to worldly music is doomed and is on his/her way to hell. Tell them.

Soul 14: When I was on earth, I loved to watch Horror films. I did not perceive that the creatures in horror films were actually real demons torturing human souls in hell like this. When I died, the very same demons I had been watching dragged me to hell and have been torturing me.

YES THE STANDARDS OF HEAVEN ARE HIGH “Matthew 5:20 “For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven”

Reference:

Why should anybody who posted the above on NAIRALAND still be the same person who goes ahead to open a whole BLOG just to be promoter of ENTERTAINMENT, by being their news caster. That is my point. YOU CANT SERVE TWO MASTERS. analice107.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IF I Were A Muslim...i Will Ask These Relevant Questions / Is Lucifer A Name That The Bible Uses For Satan? / Questions About Jehovah's Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.