Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Dressing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dressing (1622 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Dressing by iSpirit1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
@lilyqueeny.

Nice write-up my sister.

WordWorld is probably one of those Holiness . . . . . . and the write-up up there is just not compatible with his beliefs. Esp that number 2.

The thing hang am!

But thank God say Sir Sincere4u don let am off the hook sha.

1 Like

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
iSpirit1:
@lilyqueeny.

Nice write-up my sister.

WordWorld is probably one of those Holiness . . . . . . and the write-up up there is just not compatible with his beliefs. Esp that number 2.

The thing hang am!

But thank God say Sir Sincere4u don let am off the hook sha.

Continue in your self deception. Mean while lilyqueen why did you remove your blog from your profile?
Re: Dressing by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Continue in your self deception. Mean while lilyqueen why did you remove your blog from your profile?
I warned you to leave an innocent peace loving lady alone but you won't listen.
She is unlike you.
She has removed it and if you continue bothering her she may even deactivate her profile and what would you have achieved by that if not sealing your own fate in hell.
She is a very busy person and you are the very least of her problems. She doesn't have the time to come here for a quarrel.
worldworld Lilyqueeny doesn't have time for you neither does she want your type around her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dressing by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:
sincere4u. Well i wish you the best with your JAMB and i hope your dreams come true.

sincere4u and lillyqueeny this is what i am saying.

Reference:

Why should anybody who posted the above on NAIRALAND still be the same person who goes ahead to open a whole BLOG just to be promoter of ENTERTAINMENT, by being their news caster. That is my point. YOU CANT SERVE TWO MASTERS. analice107.

Sincere4u:
What kind of stupid comments am i seeing here?.
I SUPPOSE THOSE MAKING THESE COMMENTS WENT TO SCHOOL AND UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WORD "COPIED" MEANT.
Do i have to state that this write up is NEITHER THE OP'S THOUGHTS NOR HER WORDS".
People are here showing their level of ignorance and poor mentality by abusing the OP. You should've asked her what she thinks about these.
I know she won't agree with majority of the 17points but has shared for you to air your own views but you rather took to insulting her like she stated she wrote them.
Na wao!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Can Never Be An Athiest / I Think We Are Hypocrites / Difference Between Holy Spirit And Holy Ghost Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.