Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Do I Start?(old Classmate). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Start?(old Classmate). (1392 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / 6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You / When An Old Classmate Tells People That Know You That She Is Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start?(old Classmate). by adagz01(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2010
NL pls i need ur tips on this,i just met my old classmate back in the primary school days,a very decent girl. at first i coudnt recognise her until she stop and say "hey u look familiar"you too was my reply.after some smoot conversation we xchanged numbers,men this girl was like WOW with big boobs, i cant just get my eyes off her.the truth of the matter is that im begining to fall in love with her.so how do i start,we are not that close then.
Re: How Do I Start?(old Classmate). by RecentPost: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hmm! i fuked 5 old school mate in 2007, 7 in 2008 and 16 in 2009, 1 in 2010,old school mate are so easy,just ask her to pay you a visit and before you know it,you have seen the narrow hall way between her legs!
Re: How Do I Start?(old Classmate). by echofamozo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ poster how have u being talkn 2 other girls, though in this its easy u can make a date wif her 4rm dere u start up.
Re: How Do I Start?(old Classmate). by Pweety4me(f): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2010
@OP You might just be attracted 2 her "changed" appearance. . .it happens cause i see u mention her physical a$$ets and all well carry on talking 2 her naw and see wat happens u never know wat it may lead into i hope somefin gud 4 u. . . lipsrsealed smiley
Re: How Do I Start?(old Classmate). by adagz01(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2010
i truely need her for a serious date

(1) (Reply)

So Painful,all My Sacrifice Just Got Wasted!!! / Girls Only: How To Identify Mr Wrong! / Romance And Make Up.some Clues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.