Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter (12055 Views)

'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Nickymezor(f): 10:39am On May 30, 2017
Youth's obey the clarion call, Let us lift our nation high. Under the sun or in the rain etc.... Sweet memories coming back smiley
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by chineduemmao: 11:03am On May 30, 2017
jessykings:
OMG! shocked
9ja youths which way? How did we even get here?
we follow Apian way you don forget?
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by jessykings(f): 11:17am On May 30, 2017
chineduemmao:
we follow Apian way you don forget?
Hahahahahhaha abi o
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Xsem(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2017
ugybabe2020:
English language is not a test of knowledge. that guy might beat you hands down when it come to practical I have a friend who can't write his name without missing a letter but dis guy is a calculator he can add, divide subtract anything this guy is a mathematician.are we going to call him an illiterate
Did I in any way imply that he is an illiterate?You just rushed headlong into attacking me without proper comprehension of my post. If you can't speak English why not switch to your native language nobody would probe you
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by HzRF(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2017
Haahaa

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by telkevog(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2017
But truly, engineers are not always good in English.
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Rexcity92(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2017
Somebody should please shift let me Faint Abeg, 'Cos...

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by segun544(m): 12:23am On May 31, 2017
badbreathcure101:
grin grin I'm weak. somborrii help me grin grin

I applaud his Patriotism but let's """morn""" English cry first

so nobody noticed that the op murdered English too

no be only morn, na golden morn
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Nobody: 2:10am On May 31, 2017
Trust Nigerians to always make a mountain out of a molehill. They exaggerate the importance of trivial matters to ridiculous proportions. This thread makes no sense.
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by farihafaheemah(m): 5:00am On May 31, 2017
Fabulocity:
"Nigeria's ours, Nigeria we serve!"
That's a line from the NYSC anthem.
He was close enough though.
Thank u for putting the statement properly, some people could not even recite Nysc anthem, why are they condemning the guy. It may be error.
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by farihafaheemah(m): 5:14am On May 31, 2017
Nickymezor:
Youth's obey the clarion call, Let us lift our nation high. Under the sun or in the rain with dedication and selflessness, Nigeria is ours Nigeria we serve . Wao 12 years ago. etc.... Sweet memories coming back smiley
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by adedayor08(m): 6:30am On May 31, 2017
Nigeria is ours"

Nigeria we serve "

It's nysc anthem....

I'm surprised u folks didn't notice
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by badbreathcure101: 8:39am On May 31, 2017
segun544:

so nobody noticed that the op murdered English too

no be only morn, na golden morn
grin grin corn flakes
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Dacronym(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2017
Fabulocity:
"Nigeria's ours, Nigeria we serve!"
That's a line from the NYSC anthem.
He was close enough though.
OK, I was wondering what was he trying to say
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Dacronym(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2017
I think it's a typo though
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Auntielinda(f): 10:05am On May 31, 2017
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by chizzypresh(f): 10:36am On May 31, 2017
lol
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Nickymezor(f): 10:50am On May 31, 2017
[quote author=farihafaheemah post=57042134][/quote]...
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by DonCortino: 11:31am On May 31, 2017
rafhell:
NCAN please help us.
which kind name be that o?

Urhobo or Isoko.
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by oismail(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2017
i'm sure it;s typo
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by oismail(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2017
i'm sure it's typo
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by oismail(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2017
I'm sure it's typo
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by offishialpablo: 2:39pm On May 31, 2017
grin pity dey students
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by kumulus(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2017
Mckayzee:
[color=#000000][/color][color=#990000]

Oh lawd!!!!!
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Bowlexzy(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Ndukeobongmatt(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
muna free d guy
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
*METROBAY SANGOTEDO*

If all you have ever wanted is a place where you can just take a short walk to enjoy the Atlantic breeze and the calmness of the ocean, a place far away from the bustling beach activities, then here's a good news for you...

Metrobay by is the perfect property that matches your need with soothing estate features.

*Location* : It’s situated at the heart of Sangotedo, Eti osa behind the largest shopping mall in lagos (Novare mall) off monastery road.

*Neighborhood*

- Gracias court 1
- Novare shopping mall
- Gracias Atlantic view
- Diamond estate.

With an initial deposit of N500,000 and flexible Payment Plans you can be a landlord in this serene environment.

0 - 6months (interest free)
9 months
12 months

Metrobay is selling in different land sizes, and at an introductory price of;
500sqm - N6.5Million Naira
300sqm - N4.5Million Naira

*Title* Government approved exicision.

You deserve to get a piece of this nature masterpience now!

Development Period - 24 Months

For Enquiries please contact 08134845536

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yabatech 2020/2021 Part Time Form Updates / Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume / What Is The Work And Uses Of Psychologist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.